NUKEMAP THREAD

lets have a nukemap thread

Other urls found in this thread:

nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reduce the nukes bro. A nuke that size isn't possible and 3 of those would destroy the planet.

mine

Not even a question, all fucking three of them. Han need to be erased.

Nowhere because even one nuke of this size will create a world wide nuclear fallout.

Save some for Africa!

Two strategically placed in the Atlantic and Pacific ocean.

The third on a significant faultline or Greenland.

Just nuke every country besides the U.S and japan. There can be no world conflicts when there are no wars and everywhere else is irrelevant anyways.

Good job, man. Although I feel that the Chinese are the biggest threat in the long run, I honestly think this the best so far.

have fun with this little software:
nuclearsecrecy.com/nukemap/

Shut up, faggot.

Fuck off, Chang. Take your tiny dick elsewhere.

All 3 on Melbourne

BOAGFFH

pleb tier, it doesn't get the highest concentration of niggers in africa.

you missed Brazil

>c*nadian calling me out for being being asian

MAde my night user. Thanks.

Israel, London, DC.

Congrats you have just saved the planet.

I second this one!

Problem solved

this is honestly the only final solution

if nukes are used one day, it will be when the EMP have already been created by countries.
Nukes are just one thing

I was hoping for meteors, supervolcanoes or glaciers to destroy the eternal degeneracy that is the human race, but I guess nuclear war will suffice

Africa's fucked all by itself, we just need to cut it off, that's all. Different policies will result in different outcomes.

>Los Angeles
>New York
>Washington DC
I really love you, America. You'll thank me in 100 years.

flag checks out

>tyrone
Fixed it for u

Would also physically remove Israel.

As always fpbp

Or just try Paint.NET instead of your bullshit shilling.

>Doesnt want war
>Is world biggest bloodthirsty warmonger

What did he mean by this?

Because being evil is not my thing the nukes have been reduced in size

Can't argue with it, really.

mine, faggot

Found the sandnigger. Have you considered that once you destroy the white infrastructure, you will then be left in worse than 3rd World conditions? Wow, what a revelation, right?

I nuke everything except the non-Oslo parts of Norway, Denmark, parts of Sweden (Scania and Gothenburg), an arbitrary piece of what I think may be Germany/Austria, not sure, and an approximation of Colombia, for all the good camwhores they've produced throughout the years (plus we need somewhere to produce cocaine, coffee and hot latinas).

The only remaining anglo territory is the Falkland Islands, belonging to what used to be the UK.

Repost: Forgot grorious Nippon for eternal Empire of the Rising Sun.

>cut Africa off from the rest of the world
>In the age of cargo ships and airliners
Good fucking luck with that. The best option with Africa is to shove the dumb niggers aside and let the mining companies drain Africa of its gold, diamonds, oil, and other valuable resources, and then abandon it when these resources are dried up. Africa can never be civilized, so it is best that we get as much money out of it as we can and then leave them in the dust.

California or China
Middle East
North Africa

Mecca, mecca and Mecca

Why do you want to explode a nuke over South Dakota? Sincere question. Seems like a waste of a good nuke, that's all.

Wow. You sound bitter.

Implying nukes exist

Love the #proudally tag. It's like saying, "Gay? Me? Nonono, I'm just here to help and get SJW points. Please don't mistake me for a faggot at this faggot rally."

Bitter? I'm simply being pragmatic. Africa is a giant continent filled with only two things: Niggers and easy money. It's best we take that easy money and leave the nigger tribes to roll around in their own shit-huts like they have been for the last 10,000 years.

I'd want to get the largest amount of niggers and shitskins possible for my yield. London, London, London.

It's perfect, and 2 doubles.
10/10

fuck penguins

best post

>says Japan
>picture of South Korea
> so smart

>self nuke
Sweden, when we bully you, you're suppose to get your shit together, not agree with the insults.

Undisputed best so far, well done.

>ITT people rather nuke the North Africans than the Sub-Saharan Africans, who will out-breed everyone on this planet and send their creatures everywhere, like some disease.

ez pz

Right here.

Kikes btfo

This should fix most things.

Uh, that's because it's the NORTH Africans who are being shipped to Europe on a daily basis, the ones in the south are dying as fast as they breed SO LONG AS we don't keep throwing money at them.

Nature will sort the South out, but the North is the greater nigger exporter and needs to be nuked first.

yep

mmhmm

The yankees don't live there.

Western United States, Western Europe, Middle East

4xdoubles prove that Germany is engineering nuclear holocaust master race

Best one

Got get them Antarticans! Fuck I hate thosr guys!

this

Of course it's fucking Sweden. I hope Norway colonizes you faggots.

Isn't that your end game anyway?

>leaving Jew York and Chiraq unscathed
>best
any map that doesn't eliminate the jew is not best

/thread/

everyone else is wrong and faggots.

yellowstone, presumably

Just bomb Yellowstone and both poles. Hell, just Yellowstone would probably be enough.

fuck them cunts up mate

NO! Not Russian babes! KILL NIGGAS AND JEWS!

myself 3 times

Brazil, Brazil, Brazil

Remember?

Close but City of London, Washington D.C. and the Vatican is the only answer.

top kek beautiful

Yeah, this.

10/10

Africa is clearly the worlds biggest problem. Western extreme leftism is pushing the worldwide idea that all 1 billion Africans are "owed" a place in western territory. Free house, food, healthcare, school, retirement....all paid for through the blood sweat and tears of hard working westerners.

The sick part is that western medicine and aid is saving the lives of millions of Africans, ironically helping the African population explode.... only to increase the strain on resources, which in turn creates even more migrants.

The fact that Africa is a hot bed of extreme Islam is the cherry on top.

The reign of the Western Empire is ending due to leftists world wide welfare towards Africa. We are going into a new dark age because of Africa.

Japan and China will rule the next century because of this.