What happens here?

What goes on here? Just lots of farming or ? Explain the miscellaneous -stans to me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=finIhV70ulY
youtube.com/watch?v=LeF8e29H3ds
defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-will-reportedly-join-the-eurasian-economic-union-eeu-in-february-2018.534036/
rt.com/news/414827-bandera-torch-marches-ukraine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

old soviet union.
Russia's backyard

one of my buddys came to the US from Kazakhstan when he was a teenager. He says they just used to eat a lot of sunflower seeds and smoke cigarettes.

>Just lots of farming or ?
Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan have decent amount of oil and gas respectively.

Also Turkmenistan has Gates of Hell.

Rofl, this makes sense given Interesting. Any resources or anything else of note happening in the other 3?

No farming, Kazakhstan and Azerbaijan have Eastern European tier GDPPs thanks to crude exports, Turkmenistan lives well too.

Uzbekistan has like 100k Koreans in it, Tajikistan is Shia and faps on Iran. Kyrgystan I've never given a thought to.

Holy shit that's cool.
>burning since 1971

kyrgyzstan seems pretty cool, full of tall mountains, yurts, and falcon tamers.. don't really know anything other than that though

The women are pretty hot.

Thanks for the tip on Uzbekistan. Had no idea about the history there. As for Tajikistan, did you mean Sunni? Idk, that's just what Wikipedia is telling me.

I'll see if I can find anything interesting out about Kyrgyzstan.

Sounds scenic af. Cool bit about the falconers as well. Just found a pretty interesting article about it.

A quick google says about 1 in 5 are kidnapped for marriage so they must be qt

Yeah, it turns out they're Sunni. They still fap on Iran, Tajik language is a dialect of Persian though, plus they're ethnically close to Aghanis or something.

Azarbaijan is Shia and they fap on Iran too, and befriend Turkey simultaneously.

I have seen a couple of nature docu's from these countries, beautiful as fuck!
Nature, wildlife, fishing...

Hapastan

Damn, I guess their hatred of past soviet transgressions is stronger than their differences

Ooooh good idea. Just found Meet The Stans on YouTube. Gonna run through all of these tonight.

Nothing relevant to the civilized world happens there.

What happens there? Organized crime running governments, NBC weapons smuggling, terrorism, etc.

They're completely fucked up. There's a reason we call them the "Icky-stans". We don't like touching them.

Kazakhs are Slavic people I think and so are supposedd to be Uzbekistanis.

They look funnily Mongoloid but they're very underrated people. I like them.

The area is overall peaceful and filled with good people, but they're afraid of Afghani terrorism exports.

there is a burguer posting this D&C threads with various countries every hour, to make everyone busy with stupid shit. Focus on the real enemy, jews

>their hatred of past soviet transgressions
Everyone's in an economic union with Russia and no one cut ties with it. Iran is set to join the EEU in a few months and I even wonder if protests in there are related to it.

This, also Turkmenistan is North Korea tier.

>Kazakhs are Slavic people I think and so are supposedd to be Uzbekistanis.

Are you retarded? Instead of typing such a bullshit you could have googled it.

I know a guy who is an aeronautical engineer who travels occasionally to Kazakhstan to support rocket launches. He says there is not much but cold weather and vodka

Slavery, and lots of it.

>Any resources or anything else of note happening in the other 3?
Kyrgyzstan and Tadjikistan are absolute shitholes located in the mountains. Uzbekistan grows a lot of cotton and makes carpets.

Fair

Anything relevant to Canada?

I figured they must have some shady operations going on (probably easier to carry out an illegal operation in a part of the world that flies under the radar so easily). Never heard the term "icky-stan" before, but sure enough Google has found me some articles about it. Thanks for this.

Internationally tolerated harsh and corrupt dictatorships. Tolerated because there are also grass root muslim insurgency problems that we don't want to surface. Especially Taijikistan is not as stabile as it seems.
Google Tajikistan insurgency.
They even speak of a civil war. Never heard of it? Wonder why? Really makes you think.

>Tajikistan is Shia and faps on Iran
Well it makes sense, since they are literally Persians.

For good reason. Turkmenistan has almost no terrorism or terrorist recruitment because of it. Despite living next to Iran and Afghanistan and being majority Muslim themselves.

>155337299
>Interesting. Any resources or anything else of note happening in the other 3?

If there was, you'd know where it was on a map fellow American.

youtube.com/watch?v=finIhV70ulY

illuminati confirmed

I was born in a Russian family in Kyrgyzstan. It was basically a shittier version of Russia.

>Kazakhs are Slavic people I think and so are supposedd to be Uzbekistanis.
Kazakhs =/= Cossacks. Although the name has the same origin, meaning "free people".

Trying to learn the Shia/Sunni alliances. I'm going to have to make a spreadsheet with multiple tables goddamn it.

Horse riding Chinese Russian Muslims. That's it.

>Iran is set to join the EEU in a few months
Not join, but sign trade agreement.
>I even wonder if protests in there are related to it.
has to be

Those alliances are BS. There are certain countries that make waves - Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Pakistan.

Iran and Turkey patch things up and are not split by this artificial demarcation invented in the D.C.. Neither does Pakistan, this is one of the most anti-American nations in the region, and a Sunni one.

I thought they spoke Slavic language

I know they're ethnically distinct from us, but all the Khazakhstanis I knew spoke good Russian, they were very fast to "understand the rhytm" of my language, even though Slo and Kazakhstan are far far away.

A whole lot of goat fuckin'

Hot women

>Kazakhs are Slavic people I think and so are supposedd to be Uzbekistanis
Sounds interesting but I suppose I'll have Google sort it out for me.

>The area is overall peaceful and filled with good people
Good to hear. I know absolutely nothing about the area but I can't help but imagine them being anything other than simple folk trapped 100 years behind everyone else technologically.

Ah, I just skimmed the top of the Wikipedia article of Kyrgyz-Iran relations and it said something like they are "obviously" allies after the collapse of the Soviet Union. I'm just getting ahead of myself so if I look like I'm making any assumptions, it's because I am. I'm on a much slower computer than usual so I'm having trouble keeping up with all the tabs I have open while trying to still pay attention to the thread.

Interesting. How so?

Rofl, this doesn't seem surprising to me given this user's post . The rocket launches bit intrigues me, though. Do you know if we do any sort of weapons manufacturing/testing out there because of the closeness to Russia or something like that?

I don't doubt it.

Rugs looking comfy af. Thanks for this, Ukraine bro.

I thought Pakis were semi-pro-american.

I know they hate Indians who hate Chinese, but I think Chinese are using this to work with Pakis, and I think they have made a lot of progress so far, diplomatically.

Are they going friendly with Russia and Iran too? Because that would be quite surprising.

Kazakhs are a Turkic people.

There is going to be war between Russia and Kazakhstan in the future, and perhaps other countries of the region, in future.

Screencap this.

Russians+Ukrainians used to be more numerous than Kazakhs in Kazakh SSR, while nowadays they are getting ready to abandon Cyrillic, accept Latin script and turn to West after the current leader loses power or dies.

The borders drawn by Bolsheviks are completely ridiculous, nowhere is that more evident than in Central Asia and Armenia/Azerbaijan.

Pakis are pro paki, they just hop on who will give them the biggest gibbs at the time.

>Good to hear. I know absolutely nothing about the area but I can't help but imagine them being anything other than simple folk trapped 100 years behind everyone else technologically.

Seems to be the case. The entire area of Kazakhstan, which is the size of 3 Ukraines, should be comparable to Canada/US, has 20 million citizens, many of whom are in Astana, the capitol.

Trade doesn't exist in central Asia and so doesn't transport.

I always thought that Kazakhstan, Usbekistan and Turkmenistan speak turkic languages even if they used the slavic alphabet because I as a turk could understand a few sentences from them and their language sounds similar to the turkish language

Simply because of the the fact they were a russian colony. There are also living a lot of russians.

fun fact: I was born there, because the soviets deported the germans, wich settled for generations in russia, away from the front in ww2

in my country there is problem

There will be plenty of wars cleaning up the neoliberal-post-communist mess.

Right, makes sense

Is she representative of Uzbek women? If so, I'm on my way.

The country is one giant ass baseball field

youtube.com/watch?v=LeF8e29H3ds

she is jewish

It's easy, anyone who is an enemy of the (((United States))) is Shia. This includes Iran (main base), most of Iraq (southern part that ISIS didn't take over), Azerbaijan and Western Syria/Lebanon. Just look up the Shia crescent.

The rest are Sunni and ideologically aligned with Saudi Arabia.

This one will be ugly and remind of the ways the Russians dealt with Asiatic hordes and muslims from 15th to 19th century.

Reminder that central asia used to be the white man's clay before ~1000 years ago when the mongols and turks invaded from the east and slaughtered/raped everyone. There used to be white civilizations like the tocharians, scythians, bactrians, etc.

Full membership, not just a trade agreement. The protests are 100% related to this. Does this remind you of winter 2013/14 in Ukraine? For me, it does.

defence.pk/pdf/threads/iran-will-reportedly-join-the-eurasian-economic-union-eeu-in-february-2018.534036/

"Iran says it expects the formalities over its membership to the Eurasian Economic Union (EEU) – a regional trade bloc led by Russia – would be finalized soon and an agreement with the Union’s member states would be signed accordingly.

Iran’s media quoted a trade official as saying that the agreement with the EEU would be signed by the presidents of all member countries.
Behrouz Hassanolfat, the director of Europe and Americas Department of Iran’s Trade Promotion Organization, was quoted by IRNA news agency as saying that the Islamic Republic expected its membership to the Union to become effective from as early as February 2018."

This, right here.

>iran
>terrorism
fucking amerifats

That just sounds like Russians. Remember that Khazakstan used to be inhabited by like 2/3rds Russians before the breakup. Now it's still like 1/3rd russian.
I used to work with a lady who was from kazakhstan but was ethnically russian.

Yemen (Houthis) also has a large Shia population and has become a battleground against the Saudis. Bahrain too but that's a tiny country.

The Saudis also have 2-4 million Shias in the East of the country and are afraid of Iran's influence over them.

Everything will be bloody when trade isn't the main driving force.

They still exist. The Yaghnobi are Sogdians.

Ashkenazi Jewess from Uzbekistan, there actually used to be a sizeable population of them there.

Capped. Will file under "Check in 20 years"

Sorry to hear that bro :(

Back the fuck off??!?!

Open up an apple pie stand in the capital and it'll be the most American country on the planet

Unironically listening rn

Uzbekistani have bone in their brains. They are biggest assholes in world! Also their potassium is inferior to Kazakhstan's.

Mongoloids are better.

Ukrainians are slavs but you guys hate all the other slavs

That's because the kikes are paying them to act this way

Ukraine, a country where 90% of the government is Jewish but they still hold state-sponsored anti-everybody parades commemorating Bandera to keep the street urchin shitbags at bay.

rt.com/news/414827-bandera-torch-marches-ukraine/

I thought the mongols and turk would be the people who rape the villagers also kill a few of them and continue their conquering plans or so

That's one happy guy there.

This. The USA has been Pakishitstain's friend for 50 years but the Pakiniggers are totally ungrateful over it and blame us for them needing military dictators to keep their shit together. Pakistan is a doomed nation because eventually they'll stop being useful to anyone and India will exercise the theory of winnable nuclear wars by betting that they can wipe out the 200 million pakis faster than they can wipe out the 1.3 billion indians.

ethnic uzbeks control the afghan government

Putin literally doesn't give a fuck about white people and his entire government is designed like a giant mafia organization to enrich himself and his friends. All you putin cocksuckers better be 15 year olds because if you're over 18 and think putin is le ebin white savior you're literally retarded.

Mongols are the reason Central Asia is irrelevant, they massacred hundreds of thousands to prevent them from revolting

Turks in Tocharia blanda upped with the Tocharians to become Uzbeks, the Uzbeks wewuz to prove they are indigenous to the Xinjiang area

You mean rather than totally wiping them out? Lol no, I suggest you read the accounts of the mongol invasions. They would do shit like sack cities and slaughter every man, woman, and child. Khans would unleash their soldiers and tell each of them to come back with at least two heads or they themselves would be put to death. They raped and pillaged their way all the way down to places like fucking Aleppo and Damscus, completely slaughtering the inhabitants.

badass boxers

With Crimea, Putin showed the world that you can punch the kikes in the nose and get away with it if you have the geopolitical advantage. The world now respects him for it, and now sees hope for an eventual alternative to this creeping (((globalist))) system.

You are downplaying his importance and basing everything on his domestic policies in a country that was already corrupt to the core before he even got to power. I'm pretty sure 1 person is powerless to change anything in Russia, America or any other such system. You'll see the election results this year - the people of Russian (not just ethnic Russians) like living in a country that is feared if not respected.

When is Russia going to consume them again?

Half russian half korean

i believe this

i think they have lots of uranium

Kazakhstan is hapaland

Russian is not their native language. They just know because of USSR.

>ITT: discuss mongoliods

US has no influence, a lot of brutal dictatorships, weird laws, islam and state capitalism.

>state capitalism.
how to spot a commie 101

What you're looking at is the Mighty Poor Stan Rangers. They're a group of misfit countries that alone are weak but when they combine their powers they form the MEGASTAN.

Combined it would be called TURKESTAN, and yes, their native languages are Turkish-based but most people also speak Russian.

>Combined it would be called T*RKESTAN
ftfy

>They still exist. The Yaghnobi are Sogdians.
Interesting. Sort of like some of the small groups of indo-greeks still in Afghanistan (I forget the name of the group.) Either way, the same idea. Tiny minorities of white people surrounded by miscegenated shitskins. The last traces of a once great people.

I fear we'll end up the same way if we lose this struggle. Slowly being replaced and outbred until native germans, swedes, english, white americans, etc are tiny minorities that only hint at once used to be. I hope we unfuck our shit before that happens.

t. alexander merkel