Lauren Rose: Cryptofascist White Slut

This girl is cryptofascist and almost just openly fascist. It's like she's reading a script from Jared Taylor. Nothing weird about THAT r-right??

Her White identity shitshow
>(SHE'S APPEARING ON A KNOWN WHITE IDENTITARIAN INTERNET SHOW)
youtube.com/watch?v=EFPR5bd5ovo

Her on Millennial Woes' channel
>(GUY IS A KNOWN WHITE IDENTITY CULTIST FANATIC)
youtube.com/watch?v=7NAK97xX7zI

R E M I N D E R
###
>Reminder that Anti-White Racism is a HUGE problem
YOU CAN'T SOLVE IT BY GOING PRO-WHITE RACIST
###
>ALL RACISMS ARE WRONG
TWO WRONGS NEVER MAKE A RIGHT
###
>ALL IDENTITY POLITICS IS CANCEROUS TRASH
COLLECTIVISTS/TRIBALISTS NEED TO WAKE THE FUCK UP
###

The globalists are brewing racial division to spark a race war and declare martial law = Soviet Union 2.0.

Girls like her are slowly trying to make fascism and White identity normal and mainstream. They have an evil, twisted agenda. THEY AREN'T EVEN TRYING HARD TO HIDE IT ANYMORE! WHAT MAKES THE WEST SPECIAL IS THAT WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD" WHILE ALMOST NO ONE ELSE DID SO!

Wake / THE FUCK / uP

Wtf is this thread? Stop spamming faggot.

By Allah if I ever see this thread again I will butcher you

>WE EVOLVED BEYOND THE PRIMITIVE COLLECTIVIST TRIBAL MINDSET OF "MUH TRIBE MUH LAND MUH ANCESTORS MUH BLOOD"
>WE
A Shekel for a good goy

why are you so obsessed with her?

>it's another sister-fucker episode

Can you please gas yourself?

He's most likely a paid shill

stop insulting my ironic e-waifu, she did nothing wrong (yet)

sweet thing, would marry her immediately

Nobody cares about your kike character assassinations.

Tell us the story Sisterfucker! Was your sister a big girl?

Sage this slide thread, you faggots.

>inb4 nu/pol/acks reply till it archives

>tfw you'll probably be meeting her IRL

Dou you hate her because she reminds you of someone sisterfucker? Who could she remind you of? Hmmm..

Do you faggots know how to sage? OP is gone, you won't be hearing from him anymore.

We know you're behind these posts, Lauren Southern. You disgusting mudshark.

Ffs, this board is full of brainlets.

I did sage faggot, if you irratate this tranny enough he spazzes the fuck out, it entertains me.

Go away.

LOOK CLOSELY
(THE SKULL SHAPE)

Here you can tell she has a more male-like brain. Those girls are the dangerous ones. All these crypto girls have that in common: they may possess (some) femininity and beauty, but also they have this nerdy intellectualness and if you pay attention, they think more like a man than a normal girl does.

This is what makes them such dangerous political machines, they are like crypto-males (not trannies, but almost like them mentally)

She has sneaky eyes and a kind of skull shape that indicates a large brain and capacity for male-style thinking. (I am very redpilled on gender issues and I recommend everyone checks out r/theredpill to understand the female)

These females are extra dangerous and they tend to screw up society quickly, they are like feminist brained women who are not using their brains for feminism but istead for rightwing identitarian extremism.

LOOK DEEPLY INTO HER EYES AND PAY ATTENTION. IT IS CLEAR
SHE IS A PSYCHOLOGICAL TRANNY
SHE HAS A MALE LOGICAL/PLANNING BRAIN IN A FEMALE BODY
SHE IS EXPLOITING EVERY ONE OF U AS HER PERSONAL SHEEP

(THEY ARE ALL THE SAME, WAKE THE FUCK UP)

hang yourself

This isn't the real OP though. Note the lack of AnCap flag.

Whatever you do, do NOT track down OP's ip address and location and do NOT get into a self defense situation where you may have to use lethal force on him.

yah sure I'm she is a kike the way you all keep posting these threads promoting her since the black sun has exposed all your other alt-kike controlled op e-celebs

I've read this playbook before.

Stop shilling for her you fucking jabronie.

ITS OVER FOR YOU CENTRIST SCUM!

I love this guy. His threads and posts are fucking hilarious. Look at those MS Paint WN symbols.

Yeah, but how is she racist? She believes in open borders for Israel.

> American
> "Libertarian"
Caling others "fascist". What do you even mean by this?
Using violence and anti-democratic methods to collectivise people within your economic structure?
Not only do Americans do that at home you do it abroad as well. seriously. What is your "stake" within the American economy?

> WHITE IDENTITY CULTIST FANATIC
What you are saying is that you want to destroy all identity.... aaand. Replace it?...with?

You are genuinely scared of this woman?

u mad shlomo kys sage

Tell us the story Danny! You could do it like a kids book, maybe Dr. Suess. Danny Lou Who...the ballad of Sisterfucker

the truth is funny?

THIS POST ISN'T MINE

>You are genuinely scared of this woman?
SHE
IS
DANGEROUS

SHE
LOOKS
CUTE

LOOKS

SHE IS CRYPTOFASCIST WOLF IN SHEEP'S CLOTHING

SHE IS NWO WHORETRASH!

wake up!