The ultimate redpill: Life, manhood, women and the nature of human instincts

1. Animal reality is pure struggle.
2. Male reality, is one of pure competition in all areas of our lives, and we are compared against each other in multiple characteristics: strength, intelligence, material resources, cunning, beauty, skill level, etc.
3. Women are the guardians of reproduction. Their real ESSENCE is written in their brains all in an unconscious level. Nature armed then with the ability to constantly scan for ANY EVIDENCE OF VICTORIOUS MALES in the multiple variants of the struggles of human life. Thats how they chose who to mate.
4. The strong man, the rich man, the high status man, the VIOLENT man all send social cues of being successful on the struggles of life.
5. The feminine REAL logic that rules their behavior kick in, and they have no choice, but to feel attracted by the males THEIR BEHAVIORAL UNCONSCIOUS ESSENCE CHOSE FOR THEM.
6. Nature wants CHADS to reproduce, not fucking faggots who watch hentai.
7. Either accept the unchanging, undying and eternal laws of nature, or die like a weakling faggot.

>Man must never fall into the madness of believing that he has risen to be lord and master over Nature -- which is so easily induced by the conceit of half-education -- but must understand the fundamental necessity of Nature's rule, and realize how much of his existence is subject to these laws of combat and upward struggle. Then he will sense that in a universe where planets revolve around suns, and moons turn around planets, where force alone forever masters weakness, compelling it to be its obedient servant or else crushing it, there can be no special laws for Man. For him, too, the eternal principles of this ultimate wisdom hold sway. He can try to grasp them, but escape them never.

>And since women exist in the main solely for the propagation of the species, and are not destined for anything else, they live, as a rule, more for the species than for the individual, and in their hearts take the affairs of the species more seriously than those of the individual. This gives their whole life and being a certain levity; the general bent of their character is in a direction fundamentally different from that of man; and it is this to which produces that discord in married life which is so frequent, and almost the normal state.

Nature has appointed that the propagation of the species shall be the business of men who are young, strong and handsome; so that the race may not degenerate. This is the firm will and purpose of Nature in regard to the species, and it finds its expression in the passions of women. There is no law that is older or more powerful than this. Woe, then, to the man who sets up claims and interests that will conflict with it; whatever he may say and do, they will be unmercifully crushed at the first serious encounter. For the innate rule that governs women’s conduct, though it is secret and unformulated, nay, unconscious in its working, is this: We are justified in deceiving those who think they have acquired rights over the species by paying little attention to the individual, that is, to us. The constitution and, therefore, the welfare of the species have been placed in our hands and committed to our care, through the control we obtain over the next generation, which proceeds from us; let us discharge our duties conscientiously. But women have no abstract knowledge of this leading principle; they are conscious of it only as a concrete fact; and they have no other method of giving expression to it than the way in which they act when the opportunity arrives. And then their conscience does not trouble them so much as we fancy; for in the darkest recesses of their heart, they are aware that in committing a breach of their duty towards the individual, they have all the better fulfilled their duty towards the species, which is infinitely greater.

>man fighting the serpent
>woman laid it and succumbed to the very same "animal"
>defiled Adam in the process although he did not transgress as he was not deceived
>muh muh female reproduction
use a fucking turkey baster

Hitler said it best "Those who want to live, let them fight, and those who do not want to fight in this world of eternal struggle do not deserve to live".

>signs the haavara agreement
>allegedly kills himself
what a fighter

>fought on ww1 with heroic and fanatic dedication
>fought on political and ideological grounds with heroic and fanatic dedication
>out of will, he restored Germany for some good 6 years, before the general state of war was pushed into him by France and England
>fought to the very last second to realize his grandiose vision to his people

Tell me what you have been doing with your life then

not working with jewish bankers like mussolini did and being a shit soldier

Hitler received the Iron Cross for his efforts in WW1 you gigantic faggot. He didn't fight in WW2 because he was the Fuhrer of Germany and died in his bunker fighting ZOG to his last days. There's no better example of the fighting spirit than Adolf Hitler

And at his first available opportunity to fight in 20 years, he blew his brains out.

Nice role model ya got there.

Yeah... You are just a little faggot, begone, abomination.

What was there left to fight, when the totality of his Reich was destroyed by the totality of the coalition of super powers of the world? Did you expect him to turn into Batman, and go fight the 'democracy' as a vigilante? He chose death over going to a show trial like Nuremberg.

Because him dying on the battlefield or getting captured by the Russians would have been the honourable thing to do, at the age of 56 suffering from bomb injuries and chronic stomach problems. R-right?

>what was left to fight?
I dunno, I'm not the idiot who said if you don't wanna fight you don't deserve to live. Didn't notice anything in there about 'when you're young, but that totes doesn't count when you're older' or anything.
>muh honour
That's some silly man thing. I'd've done the same, but again...I wasn't the one waxing poetic about how people who don't wanna fight don't deserve to live.

He fought to his death, you mongoloid, he lived and died doing what he believed in.

He lived it, yes. He fought previously, I'll give him that.

In case you missed it, my point was to show this fellow how dumb that quote actually is, not to debate whether HItler was a coward. He was a monster of sorts, but he was only a coward when contrasted with his own words.

Now calm down, you act like I called you a fag or something.

>.I wasn't the one waxing poetic about how people who don't wanna fight don't deserve to live

Fighting for your people doesn't mean you have to die on the battlefield. A samurai practice, seppuku was used either voluntarily by samurai to die with honor rather than fall into the hands of their enemies (and likely suffer torture) or as a form of capital punishment for samurai who had committed serious offenses, or performed because they had brought shame to themselves.

Hitler served his duty to the German people to the best of his abilities. To fight the Russians on the battlefield in such a sorry state in his last days would have brought shame to the Reich and the German people. Hitler's body was burned for this very reason, as he didn't want to give the victors any opportunity to gloat

Bro, just become a girl. It's okay. You don't have to hurt and be a man anymore. We won't judge.

Your point is idiotic:
Either you accept struggle as the constant of life, or you really are not worthy of victory in this life.

Fight with all your might or succumb, because REALITY will not have any pity on you. Only FORCE persevere.

The quote is not be taken into out of context by judging every small action a human being takes, it's a directive to this worldview of life as constant war. Hitler did all his humanity allowed in the name of his victory, and he perished. He lived by his word, be that a good thing or a bad one, thats up to you.

Found one.

Good explanation. It's almost disconcerting to me how few people can adequately explain basic concepts they claim to believe in. Thank you user, you even gave me a couple insights I hadn't considered.

I love coming here and finding the smart ones!
>We won't judge
Lies! I get judged every time I mention I'm a tranny. ^^
Annnnd then back to the less insightful, waxing poetically about REALITY and FORCE. If you think REALITY is a staid, static thing with coherent rules, you've got a lot to learn still. Probably one of the biggest things I see mentioned here a lot, it's an interesting meme y'all swallowed.

Thats literally the most pathetic thing someone could do. You deserve to be a die-later, and sticking that shit in your neo-vagina--open-fleshwound for 3 sessions of 40 minutes a day, and kill yourself if you realize the truth of animal reality and still decide to go the weakling path.

> Annnnd then back to the less insightful, waxing poetically about REALITY and FORCE. If you think REALITY is a staid, static thing with coherent rules, you've got a lot to learn still. Probably one of the biggest things I see mentioned here a lot, it's an interesting meme y'all swallowed.
>Reality rules are not constant
>I'm a huge faggot, rape my anus

Great points, faggot.

I see a place for trannies in a neo-fascist society. First they would be cum dumpsters for our boys fighting on the front lines, and then they would have to dedicate themselves to some profession or trade, or they would be purged like the niggers, Jews, Muslims, white trash, and other non-productive genetic waste.

>If you think REALITY is a staid, static thing with coherent rules, you've got a lot to learn still.
So you're basically an anarchist.

If there's one thing you can say about the laws of nature its that they follow very definite patterns. Any attempt to overcome the laws of nature (as the globalist utopians are doing in their vision of a one world communist government) will be met with reality checks of equal measure to their output. Nature is inherently fascist.

Overall:

1) Women are guardians of reproduction
2) Their behavior are just in order to provide the better males the ability to reproduce
3) They are ALWAYS scanning for that alfa dick

>Nature is inherently fascist.
With no natural heirarchy, I'd have to seriously question this belief. I'll agree with you about PATTERNS of nature though, although not to the extent of considering one worldview. Rather, ALL worldviews are ultimately impossible - a view necessarily eliminates human experience, and human experience is the only thing that all people can be said to have in common. You can't build a society by sacrificing people and expect it to last - its built on death. All creations carry the seed of their own destruction within them.
I'd be happy taking care of orphans, helping widows, or other generic women's work. Unfortunately, that whole 'kill everyone' thing I can't get behind though, so yah, you'll have that.

The faggot in question literally believe that:
1) Human instincts are changeable
2) Evolution didn't caved a general essence in humanity, just like it did with all other beasts
3) That those patterns DIDN'T come from a background of total war against natural obstacles, other people, women and life itself

Don't be a faggot, EMBRACE THE STRUGGLE, see reality for what it REALLY IS.

Correct. I am not bound to the belief that 'struggle' is the defining characteristic. Rather, cooperation in scale is. Human instincts ARE changeable -- the existence of cities necessarily proves that. Social decorum, music, art...everything proves this 'struggle' belief wrong.

Evolution can't create an essence as any essence is merely given definition once it is viewed through the lens of our own experiences. That's why Essentialism is such a shit philosophy and why feminism has shredded it like so much cheap paper.

“”Each animal mates only with one of its own species. The titmouse cohabits only with the titmouse, the finch with the finch, the stork with the stork, the field-mouse with the field-mouse, the house-mouse with the house-mouse, the wolf with the she-wolf, etc.

This urge for the maintenance of the unmixed breed, which is a phenomenon that prevails throughout the whole of the natural world, results not only in the sharply defined outward distinction between one species and another but also in the internal similarity of characteristic qualities which are peculiar to each breed or species. The fox remains always a fox, the goose remains a goose, and the tiger will retain the character of a tiger. The only difference that can exist within the species must be in the various degrees of structural strength and active power, in the intelligence, efficiency, endurance, etc., with which the individual specimens are endowed"

If Nature does not wish that weaker individuals should mate with the stronger, she wishes even less that a superior race should intermingle with an inferior one; because in such a case all her efforts, throughout hundreds of thousands of years, to establish an evolutionary higher stage of being, may thus be rendered futile.

"the offspring will indeed be superior to the parent which stands in the biologically lower order of being, but not so high as the higher parent. For this reason it must eventually succumb in any struggle against the higher species. Such mating contradicts the will of Nature towards the selective improvements of life in general. The favourable preliminary to this improvement is not to mate individuals of higher and lower orders of being but rather to allow the complete triumph of the higher order. The stronger must dominate and not mate with the weaker, which would signify the sacrifice of its own higher nature. . . . [F]or if such a law did not direct the process of evolution then the higher development of organic life would not be conceivable at all".

>I'd be happy taking care of orphans, helping widows, or other generic women's work.

You don't have a uterus, so other than being ambrosial gifts to our fighting boys, given that you're hot (and yes I fucked a nice tranny before), your capacity for "women's work" is limited. You would have to be phased out in a manner of speaking once we retake our civilization, because this whole Tinder, tons of men dropping out of the gene pool, effeminate and socially inept men being tempted to become trannies, it all has to stop. This fascist revolution, it would have to be a "comprehensive societal package" so to speak. There wouldn't be much of a place for you.

Think of it this way: you get tons of hot sex from our alpha Nazi Chads in the trenches, and then we off you mercifully as opposed to letting you waste away alone with your looks plummeting, unable to procreate or make a family like real women. I don't think I'm being so unreasonable.

People who believe in themselves as powerless before instinct are pathetically easy to outcompete. Your pragmatism will lead you to buggery if you're consistent enough.

>wants a "pure" race
>is a jew

Yes, this essence is changeable: Over the course of millions of years of evolution... Were the earlier rules for competition for resources and reproduction still are valid...

If human instincts really were changeable, not a little bit overwritten by culture, but REALLY malleable what explains that an human of the 10.000 BC would still experience reality like you: Love, hunger, sexual urges, hate, jealousy , frustration, etc... The same urges, the same symbols, the same STRUGGLE, with the exact THEME.

Stop being a faggot. 2+2 = 4, and this will never change.

>that comment
>that flag

> Believes in evolution and in science.
> Believes in an unchangeable essence without a sound scientific or philosophic basis to it.

Pick one, or Kierkegaard and Nietzsche will
rise up from their graves and fuck your sorry ass.

And then Darwin will give you the mercy shot.

very boring and shallow "thoughts" friend. Please spare us your philosophy until you have passed puberty.

>as opposed to letting you waste away alone with your looks plummeting, unable to procreate or make a family like real women.

To add to this, this is why I'm being human in purging the trannies. Your suicide rate is off the charts, and you know that wall women hit, they hit the "big thirty," they start seeing the lines in their face, the pound start packing on a bit, and they face that existential crisis of career, socializing, riding the cock carousel, all that soul-draining bullshit distracting them from raising a family? That's what you're going to hit when that small window of "hotness" passes for you following your twenties, and what then?

You would have to detransition and dedicate yourselves to some kind of trade or whatnot, and all the tranny-mania would have to cease. And I'm saying that again, as someone who fucked a tranny, and came home with my cock smelling like poo, and realizing that I should have jizzed up a real cunt as opposed to wasting my masculine energy on an artifice, a forgery, which I was tempted with on account of my novelty-seeking nature in my younger years.

He tried to use some elements of Nietzsche's philosophy, but he probably doesn't even know who Nietzsche is.

>Evolution is real
>Human essence IS changeable, but in the order of hundreds of millions of years.
>It also changes by maintaining what is already is there, and altering it a little bit, that means that if any real change happens on the human brain, it will inherit pretty much everything that is already there, but add something upon it

Well, so much for experiencing any real change on the human spirit, right, you fucking disgusting faggot.

>Schopenhauer, Nietzsche and Hitler are boring
>"Spare us"

Wow, great!

Yeah, it's not like he is not a meme philosopher to the masses right now, who could this dude be...

Sorry, finches only mate with finches and humans with humans. Finches doesn't reduce to 'pale humans who, after 300 million years of miscegenation, ended up in the Europe area about 400 years ago'.
Cares so much about the 'race' he can't help but execute the ones he doesn't like despite knowing nothing about them.
He doesn't. Even comparing the modern concept of love, it's different than theirs. But to break it down further, it's the tripartite mind partition. You're describing basic reptilian mind things, and my study shows most of those are unchangeable. Once you hit the limbic system they become malleable, and then naturally the high mind is the easiest to change.

Boi, we get it, your masculinity has been crushed by your homosexual experiences. Spare us from your drama.

By the way, what the fuck? You do know that the the suicide rates are caused by the pressures of prejudice, don't you? It's, like, basic scientific research.

And, what the fuck again? Being a transexual doesn't mean you will work as a whore (in fact, if there was less prejudice against transexuality, there'd be less trans whores). From where in hell did you get that? "Personal research"?

Nature =/= what is good or what is right. Just that which is the most successful in replication. Cancer is really good at replication. GTFO with your freshman understanding of philosophy

>'He doesn't experience human psychological reality like us'
>Because I said so
>Cultural determinist

Kek, you are beyond PATHETIC.
Human themes trough literature trough all the ages and cultures pretty much remains the same, with real little variance.

>Ignoring reality for what it is
>The right way to live

Based!

> There is no human "essence", only biological traits maintained by natural selection or pure chance that vary between individuals and cultures, and may change in short spans, specially when a species is capable of changing its own biological make-up (something we've been already doing for quite some time).
> Even if there was a human essence, there is no consensus on what it could be - but, scientifically speaking, your "thoughts" don't even come close to define our psychological, societal and biologic traits.

>your suicide rate...
...would have come up years ago. I'm probably close to double your age.
>big thirty
Yah, I remember the 90s. Good times, plus or minus a stupid stint trying to 'accept myself'.
>and then what?
Well I can promise you that you and your boys won't be the ones making hospital rounds visiting the sick, alone, and dying. If you people can't figure out a good place for a group of people of your stock and your work ethic with a wide arrange of talents and tastes -- ie, literally just like anyone else -- then you don't have the wherewithal to organize a cake sale.

I'm sorry your masculinity was too fragile to accept where you put your dick, but don't toss your mental failures onto the rest of us.

kys serpent bitch

you created israel and killed yourself

I said the modern concept of love, retard. If you think the guy in 50,000 BC thought about finding a 'good woman to raise his kids and take care of his home', you're literally the most retarded person on this board.

abomination means pagan temple whoredoms. foreign practices. for which jizzrael was divorced by God. and what is lied about and covered up as meaning "gay"

>So retarded, it fails to grasp the general sense that there is a common reality on the experiencing of being an human that every one of us can relate
>Really think that the brain architecture does not lend some common process between all of us
>Really think culture can overcome anatomy
>Really think culture is the driving force on human behavior

Pathetic

he's fake

faggot

this fucking board. "heteros" have anal. it is two shincters. pussy smell like shit. are gaping. "heteros" fucking invented trannies. everything these women say about fags. apply to all men i guess. i can smell my ass right now. HURRRR. i keep my shit stored right at the bottom and never do anything about it. DURRRR. i dont douche. i use tasty tampons like the clam diggers love. BURRRR. the more you interact with and lay women. the more fucken womany you get. it only makes sense. gays lessen your pussy cost. we dont like trannies because they increase penis cost. trannies are the androphobes' homosexual of choice

Read a bit if Le Bon for fucks sake

> So retarded, that can't even back up his own claims with actual scientific research.

You do know that I didn't say that there were no common traits between humans, do you?

However, culture can select traits. Culture enters natural selection as one of the factors that can reinforce certain biological traits.

And the brain architeture actually is made to allow some variation, and to accept certain societal pressures.

And I don't believe culture is the driving force of human behavior. I believe, just like you, that biology is the basis of all human behavior.

However, I believe that human biology creates culture, and culture then drives some of its behavior.

>Boi, we get it, your masculinity has been crushed by your homosexual experiences. Spare us from your drama.

Homosexual men have no attraction to trannies, and there was no impingement on my sense of manliness or masculinity whatsoever.

Pressures of prejudice? I'm constantly being pressured, my career, my relationships, I'm always being pushed, and I push myself. Being "pressured" by society's judgement of you, or the fact that you're a freak of nature, an aberration, a walking, talking science experiment? What is a more valid explanation to you?

Being a transsexual doesn't mean you will work as a whore? These aren't men born in the wrong bodies, but misguided men who make a sad decision driven by autoeroticist mania, autogynephilia. Their entire decision to do this to themselves and their families is fueled by libido, and they are whores in the fullest sense, not simply as to a means of livelihood, but in the fullest extent of their identity and choice to completely re-pivot and redefine such.

Every pressure is different, every effect of that pressure is different.

Scientifically, being pressure by society's judgement is a more valid explanation.

Everything else you said is wrong accordind to scientific consensus.

Go back to your hole.

>Le Bon

You do know that most of his work is simply wrong according to scientific consensus, don't you?

>Scientifically, being pressure by society's judgement is a more valid explanation.

Hurr durr, I'm right because I say such. Science sez I'm right cuz I say science sez I'm right.

>Everything else you said is wrong accordind to scientific consensus.

Muh "scientific consensus," which also says blacks underperform in school because of lack of moar government shekels cuz Goldstein, Silverstein, and Shekelstein in the Jew York Times say so.

If being gay is so great for society please explain why there is almost always an explosion of homosexuality and transsexual tendencies right before a society's inevitable collapse. Read a history book. Gay people may not be the cause of societal collapse but they are certainly a symptom.

I've read TONS of LeBon.

The lyrics to Wild Boys, for instance, are timeless, and Union of the Snake carries an implicit warning within. Save a Prayer was a decent comeback attempt but not as good as Ordinary Wor...

Wait, you don't mean Simon Le Bon do you?

The ultimate redpill is God realization. Knowledge of the dynamics of human interaction is nothing compared to genuine spiritual insight, no matter how useful or important it may be.

Amen

Love dis bread. 2 upboats!