Steins;Gate

Who was in the wrong here?

Kurisu.

Who was in the wrong here?

Suzuha. Going up against best girl instantly makes you wrong.

Suzuha for condemning Kurisu for futurecrime without even knowing the full context.

Suzuha was the best girl.

But Mayuri is best girl.

Okabe best girl.

>not Daru

OP

I have to agree with .

Moeka is my favorite.

>"you can't trust Chris, she works for SERN!"
>never once do we see her working for SERN, in several cases she just fucking dies

???

She's forced into working for SERN in the Alpha attractor field.

Only in the beta attractor field does she die.
In the alpha attractor field she lives at least until 2034 as a prominent SERN figure, most likely aiding in time travel and neurology experiments.

Cute.

What was your first ending in 0?
I finished gehenna ending yesterday

GS.

Sexualizing Mayuri is not allowed.

Kurisu is right.

What a lucky man.

Best girl!

I know that Okabe in 0 failed to save Kurisu. Does that mean that he's the Okabe that comes up with Operation Skuld in the future? Or is the plot just a sort of spin-off?

When does Skuld show up?

What do you think is the saddest moment in s;g?
for me it was suzuha's letter

I love y-

It just isn't fair.

user stop its not funny any more

At least everything ended up okay. R-right?

>Suzuha is the girl who gets jealous most easily out of all of them
Cute

It was never funny.

9/10

Hey hey, So in the true end of zero, it was "Amane Yuki" in the suit, but she called herself Shiina Kagari. Who was the Shiina Kagari from the rest of the game?
Probably the only thing that really confused the fuck out of me for all of Zero.

Did you choose to live your life with the best girl?

Yes
That's why I told Okabe to fuck off with Kurisu

Yes. Living more than 20 years with Suzuha and raising a FB junior was definitely the right choice

You don't really believe that do you?

How adorable.

Yes

the game didn't let me

Kagari is Kagari. In the true ending half, Kagari gets plastic surgery to look like Yuki while Yuki is studying abroad, this does not happen in the prominsed rinwhatever half.

What is going on in this pic?

They are reenacting the Yotsuba chapter.

Why's she so big though?

Is that Kurisu's ass?

>show me your ultimate technique sempai, even if you have a special some one

what did she mean by this? no really, what did she mean?

where is this from

Episode 18 in Steins;Gate anime. Scene starts at 6:50.

Just rewatched that scene, I am actually too autistic to make out what they mean by this holy fuck.

I think it's easier to understand if I rewatch the entire thing? Or maybe Kurisu thinks the technique is indeed reffering to sex? ANd she's trying to ask if he is gonna fuck the trap?

She says "if you would ANYTHING to perfect your ultimate technique, even if you had someone you loved (she whispers this last part)."

I think she's referring to sex, but I do believe she's asking if he'd fuck her, as in Kurisu. She also watches the date like a hawk, watching Okabe's every move.

I'm so glad nobody likes Rumiho so i can have her all for myself.

>Rumiho
Who?

The one i love

What's the ending like if you go the Faris NyanNyan route?

Okabe starts a new life when nobody else remembers him but her, they become a couple and start playing Rai-Net together as a team.

She only gets recruited after the lab raid is successful sooner or later when they get their hands on her mother (Although it is implied they might have already have her in their care by the time Kurisu was in Japan.)

God I want to stick my face in Suzuha's crotch so bad

Tell me more

user please, contain yourself!

>You will never be mostly oblivious to the affections of a beautiful and brilliant young tsundere scientist until the day before you effectively kill her
Why go on?

To suffer.

You really didn't pick up on the fact that she was trying to gauge Okabe's interest in her?

every damn time

S;G girls are just too lewd.

What are those white marks on Suzuha's breasts that she kept hiding from Yuki?

Scars.

What the hell, is Luka a dude here?

Everything in moderation. If you KNEW for a FACT that someone's future actions ended up killing/harming everyone you ever knew or loved, then you wouldn't be in the wrong to be hostile towards that person. No, you might not know the context, but after a certain point it doesn't matter. It's not like she killed her on sight which is frankly surprising.

Where can I pirate Steins Gate 0 at?

Probably because she knew that convergence would ensure that Kurisu survived any murder attempts by her.

Doesn't matter because Maho best girl

Scars from the bullets that went through her mother who was trying to protect Suzu when she was shot by a drone

Okabe should learn from beta Suzuha how to deal with your traumas so he quits being a pussy in 0

2cute

I WANT TO MAKE MOEKA CRY!

Don't do it you monster.

Gamma is best world line.

who cares?

Liking moeka is how you separate the patricians from the dirty unwashed animeonly reddit hordes. Without reading her constant dumb texts you never get any attachment to her.

Those eyes are god's eyes?

One cour