Which is better, the anime or manga?

Which is better, the anime or manga?

anime

How is the anime? Never watched it.

When is Ran going to find out. Come on now.

I find the anime more enjoyable if you just take it as mystery of the week kind of thing. Something you watch to see a case get solved by the main character and that's it, its a fun show.

Because the overall plot goes at such a slow fucking pace you might as well not think about it

Manga

Manga

Anime when it had cel shaded animation, manga after that.

This.
Sera is an overrated smelly boy.

The anime is really good if you just give up on the main plot. It's better than CSI.
I agree

Anime

You have to pick one or the other.

I pick the live action

Manga
90% of Anime original episodes are garbage

pre 300 anime originals were great.

I guess manga overall since it's still readable while anime has been shit for a while now.

Early anime >>>>>> manga >>>> anime now

A better pile of shit is still shit.

Think the next season will fix the anime?

how did this guy get turned into a kid anyway?

Is Jimmy Kudo a Gary Stu?

He's an absolute genius smarter than L and Light

Then why didn't he stop Kira?

There is no Kira because half of Japan's population has already been murdered.

His one flaw is that he can't sing. Yes he is a Gary Stu but he has only caught criminals in close proximity. Kudo would absolutely lose to Light.

If I had to pick I'd pick the anime, but both are great.

Also, Sera is the best girl of all time in anything ever.

>Kudo would absolutely lose to Light
>the 7 year old who leads the FBI on how to fuck the BO up and manages to get things done in less than a year
>would lose to the guy who told everyone where he operated in the 2nd chapter
>would lose to the guy who got caught with a magical notebook
Btw in the DC universe there should be at least a dozen of L not counting Conan

Anime

>850 fucking episodes and Kudo can't catch two guys in some shady organization
>it took Light 5 years to revolutionize the world and make the world fear his omnipotent presence
They are at different levels. Light was chased by the greatest investigator in the world. Kudo is just a good investigator in Japan at best.

It's canonically been less than a year. I'll give you that the timeline is fucked, but that's how it is.
And Light has a fucking magical notebook capable of killing anyone. I could revolutionize the world and make the world fear my omnipresence in less than a week too if I were in his shoes.
L is the greatest investigator in the world by Death Note standard, and that's because he has all the resources of the world at his disposition since he never had a social life and focused it on solving cases. L would have had a much more difficult time trying to catch the BO than Kira, mainly because the BO don't leave traces, have influences across the world, have geniuses scientists and sharp hitmen and it's been 50 years since it was founded but never got close to being threatened despite all the infiltrated agents from several institutions (FBI, CIA...)

Wrong.

Less than as year. Fuck. I was going to ask why he is still a kid with all the time that's passed.

Is he solving more than one mystery a day?

>Is he solving more than one mystery a day?
There are only around 300 canon cases.

Less than half a year.

Which episode do you think had the most genius and realistic case?

11 months.

I can't wait that long.

that one case where Togo goes to the hospital for a broken leg and a murderer happens to work in there or some shit. I can't remember the specific details but that episode was scary as hell back when the series started.

The one where the murderer decides to murder someone when the greatest detective in the world, Mouri, is coming over.