Made in Abyss

So a week ago the PV for Made in Abyss was released, is anyone else as hype as me for it?

youtube.com/watch?v=H2Yg1xRff9g

I've always been sad that the manga never got translated much outside of 4 or 5 chapters in English but the anime looks very promising!

For those who don't know Made in Abyss, here's a short description:

Here is something you should be aware of before starting Made in Abyss - this is not a lighthearted story. I've seen this manga being described as a cross between Ichigo Mashimaro and Berserk and this analogy might just have grasped the gist of it. As the story progresses it grows darker, more disturbing and ominous. It is the main reason I only give it 9 points - sometimes reading Made in Abyss is frustrating and pretty painful. Still, if that is something you can stomach you're in for an experience well worth your while.

Made in Abyss is an outstanding work of art by any standard. Cute and gritty, vivid and gloomy, delicate and overwhelming, heart-warming and spine-chilling - it'll sweep your off your feet and drag you down into the world of sinister beauty you'll never forget.

Other urls found in this thread:

bato.to/comic/_/comics/made-in-abyss-r16482
mega.nz/#F!zAwBRbAA!rVowK7zl7cW9M-qNjmRJkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Depends, are you the same person who is always making Abyss threads, OP? If so, then yes, excited. Haven't read the manga yet though.

No I'm not, but I'm glad other Anons are also interested in it!

Looks interesting.

It really is!
There's 4 chapter translated on Batoto if you want to check them out.
bato.to/comic/_/comics/made-in-abyss-r16482

>shotacon shit
No, fuck that.

You forgot to mention that the first four chapters are purely introductory and world building. The real story begins with chapter 5.

It's a great way to see if you'll want to stick around. Someone should post "that" box and the elevators with Dad of the Year.

Good point.

More than Ichigo Mashimaro X Berserk, shouldn't it be more accurate to compare it to Madoka ?

Requesting further translation from the drunk guy.

It looks nice, definitely looking forward to it.

Seconding this!

I'm looking forward to it

Honestly, it's the only Anime I'm looking forward to right now.

So did the "translation project" die already?

Give me loli abuse!

So turning into a furry is supposed to be a good thing in the Abyss?

There is a curse

You can either be a bunny or an immortal blob.

I have no mouth and I must scream

its either that or being turned into a meatmoss

I wish they had not announced this anime because I want to hibernate for 4 months now

I really want to touch this bunny in her special places

If get the blessing right, being furry allows you to see the "force field of abyss" and your nail can pierce through steel.

But you are a furry without thumbs

And what do you do as blob the day?

Suffer

I saw the PV and it looked spectacular, and OP's description's really getting my hopes up.
I love stuff like this.

I adore the art detail here. Won't watch it (can't stand femine shota in anime), but yeah, art looks well detailed.

I just threw up a little in my mouth.

Chapters 5-9

mega.nz/#F!zAwBRbAA!rVowK7zl7cW9M-qNjmRJkw

It certainly looks good in the PV, and I really dig the manga too.

However, as is the case with any single anime adaptation which source material is heavy with atmosphere, I will expect the worst. Hopefully it won't be shit, but you really can't take any expectations for granted these days.

I have high hopes, since they don't put shitty j-poop songs on the trailer so I assume they know what they're doing.

ty

Don't you be hating on j-pop!

Hoping that now someone will pick up the manga and start translating again.

Then again I accidentally saw the spoilers of later chapters. Poor kid Megaman gets it very rough. It's and UNDERSTATEMENT.

I am. I honestly didn't even know of it before the PV was released a week ago and someone here on Sup Forums made a thread on it. I sadly had some things spoiled for me but at the same time it's partly what got me hyped as fuck for it.

The manga art is just fucking amazing to me and I can tell that the story has huge potential. I read through the 4 translated chapters which doesn't really get far into the story.

I do wonder how many episodes there'll be.