This show was fucking terrible.

I will never forgive what they did to Kaede

>cuts herself to win the bowl
Worst and most edgy girl.

Would rather get with Lisianthus.

>senpai actually wins for once

>I will never forgive what they did to Kaede

wait what?

we are talking about BOXCUTTER Kaede right? You know, the girl who dedicated her life to making the MC's life a living hell on earth after his parents died. To the point of actually trying to kill him?

The bitch deserved far worse then she got.

She wasn't a yandere in the slightest in the VN. That was entirely created in the anime, in the VN she was just the imouto character type.

I prefer Kaede but she was second. Just her drama was hilariously bad in a series with silly drama. But I never watched the anime.
Anyone who didn't think she was a top contender after the Goddess arc was stupid.
Yessir, hilarious given everything.
I consider that more of a win for the protagonist. He's lucky he got a girlfriend, let alone the bitch he targeted and had his ass beat.

>win or i kill myself
It tried to be funny till the very end.

I don't know about the anime, but Rin knowingly brought that on himself by telling her he was responsible for the death of her mother and his parents so she wouldn't die of grief. He suffered her wrath, but it was a price to pay to have her live on. Once she grew older and realized the truth, she was extremely remorseful and became his ultra loving yamato nadeshiko waifu. The guilt is still an issue throughout her route.
Primula was the imouto character type. Kaede is a childhood friend, same age.

>till the very end.
You mean with all the shirty drama in the anime?

The drama was so forced it was comical.

>Use magic or you'll fucking die
>Nah, muh humanity
>Fine then, let me just slit my wrists and force your hand. Good thing your resolve wasn't that great

Shuffle was a fantastic mess. Kaede is also better off in the anime than some generic imouto character.

How is Kaede an imouto-type? There's a character they treat as an imouto/daughter type.

But the best girl was her mother.

Yeah but it made the anime unbearable at times.