Police Shoots Innocent Man, Arrests Some Prankster

Stop police brutality.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/30/574789231/police-arrest-suspect-in-fatal-swatting-prank

Different incident my dude but yes americops are dogshit

Team killed in game, got tk'd irl.

Based cops.

This is why you don't answer the door for cops. Make them produce a warrant or when they start bashing down the door you lay on the ground in the most non threatening way and spread your anus open from some 40 Smith and Wesson.

>don't put your hand behind your back
>guy puts hand behind his back quickly
>don't do that again or I shoot
>guy does it again even faster
>gets shot
Why were people upset by this?

Illegal beaner???

DID I SAY YOU COULD TALK ! SHUT. YOUR. FUCKING. MOUTH. GET ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD DO NOT MOVE OR I WILL KILL YOU NOW CRAWL THE FUCK TOWARDS ME DO IT NOW !

looks half indian to me (not native)

SHUT. YOUR GOD DAMN MOUTH. DO NOT UTTER ONE MORE WORD OR YOU WILL GET SHOT. CROSS YOUR LEFT LEG OVER YOUR RIGHT ARM AND YOUR RIGHT LEG OVER YOUR LEFT ARM. KEEP BOTH HANDS ON THE FLOOR. DO NOT LOOK UP FROM THE GROUND. NOW CRAWL TOWARDS ME ON YOUR BELLY LIKE THE DOG YOU ARE !

>lying to further an agenda
I honestly don't get this. The woman was able to do exactly as she was told just moments before the man was told to do the same thing. He even had a perfect example of what to do and the simple reason he was shot is because he put his hand behind his back quickly after specifically being told not to do that or he will be shot. Are you just saying these things because other people told you to? I'm genuinely curious what people saw as an issue. When somebody, anybody, has a gun on you the last thing you ever do is put your hands where they can't see them quickly. Can you counter this without lying or changing the story? Remember we have video we can go back to.

Lanklets, when will they learn??

> LEMME FUCK UR WIFE OR U WILL BE SHOT
You: "Well howdy do! Okay Mr.Officer. Fill 'er up!
She never lets me fuck her anymore anyway..."

Police are humans too, sometimes they make mistakes but generally most cops are great people who protect & serve your communities. Grow the fuck up and respect authority like an adult, like a white man should.

>can't defend his stance with facts or logic
Learn English Muhammad.

>Police are humans too, sometimes they make mistakes

why is his head a triangle?

My English is better than yours though lad. But I understand why the uneducated such as yourself simply don't understand.

weak jaw

HANG THIS NIGGER-BEANER ABOMINATION

muttism

He's a chinlet, he never learned to mew, do you even mew brah ?

>continues to parrot phrases he's been told to say
:^)

What is it with Call of Duty players and this shit? The fighting game community is nothing but niggers and chinks and none of them call the swat team after losing a match.

fucking fist your fucking ass fucking crawl the fuck to fucking me and fucking suck my fucking dick then fucking die fucker

Because it appeals to no one but low intelligence normies

Why is it okay for the police to shoot you before you actually produce a weapon, though? Yeah he put is hands behind too fast and basically defied an order from the officer, but he’s clearly not a fucking threat since he’s held at gunpoint. If he grabbed something after doing that then I could understand the cop shooting him, but that’s not what happened.

Canadian boot licker don't tread on me. I don't need pussy cops to protect or serce me.

Bang!! You're dead!!

Fucking this.
>Play Street Fighter
>Get head stomped in 6 ways from Sunday from another Burger
>GG Bro
>Thanks
>Work on your timing and give yourself a lil more distance, and you will do alot better next time.
>Appreciate the tip, I'll try to change it up.

>Play CoD with friend
>Mop the floor with a trihard
> FUK U FUCK U FUCK U ILL KILL YOUR MOTHER REEEEEEE
>Shit smashing around in background
>WHERE DO YOU LIVE YOU SOUTHERN FUCKING FUCK ILL FUCKING KILL YOU.

this would be true if the police was mainly composed of white men from the local community. but now the police are the dropouts and dead ends of our 56% society.

>Send 'roided up heavily armed thugs to someone's house

hilarious prank, bro

>Nigger dead.
Any reason to be upset?