56% white

56% white
100% american
100% chad

>tfw Eurabians will never know the benefits of having white features with white intelligence & a negroid sized cock and negroid testosterone

Face it, you are the beta test
We are the final form

I'm American and I can confirm that we are 56% mutts, stop lying.

Eurocucks btfo

Fuck off to Brazil mutt

>100% chad

They'll find out soon enough.
Last time I was in France for a month I fucked five married women. I barely even had to ask

The actual 56% man. Our women are shallow and only breed the best. Look out, inbred eurabian fags

USA will be a third world country soon

not possible, the 56%ers are the ubermench

FPWP, SPBP.
Chad 56% for life.
We will out think you, and then fly into a fucking Chad rage just because. USA USA USA!

You Americans are good at dishing it out but get all butthurt when someone swings in your direction lmao

You do realize that the meme is D&C shill bullshit right? Just like all the other "Spainiards aren't white, Slavs aren't white, Yuropoor, Yuromutt" and so on and so on.

Freedom sure feels nice. Cant wait for full sharia so the eternal Anglo can't post here anymore. Its an Orwellian nightmare now but sometimes they still break the law and post here.

nigger lol

No we don’t you faggot

Hello, George Soros. Nice of you to drop by and create division within the white race.

>Other countries can banter just fine
>Americans get butthurt over being non-white and insist it is a secret plot to divide and conquer
Really its just people getting sick of your shit and constantly reposting these memes because of how butthurt you get.

What i meant by this is ya'll go like eurocucks hahaha, abbos hahahaha, Ivan drunk again hahahaha, amerimutt hey! that crossing a line right there pal, don't you say a damn thing about Muhrica'

that's the brits and germans actually.

What you mean ? "Spaniards aren't white" isn't a meme. They're just not part of the white race.

fucking disgusting mutt

Not entirely, some of it is organic. This particular variant I find extremely funny for some reason.

ok proof it tell me a joke about the usa then

Fuck it didn't upload

Most of those who insult euros are divide and conquer shills as well. Unity is what we need. So if you see people saying "Ivan is drunk, or eurocuck" call them out as the shills they are. This 56% meme is forced as shit just like all the other antiwhite memes. Stay alert Belgiumbro.

How can eurogroids even compete?
PROTIP: they can't lmao

I personally just love to laugh, every white right-winger is on my side as well. But i like to lol once in a while

Except WHites got biggest cock so you make yours smaller by breeding with a monkey. Cool. Also niggers dont have testosterone, just low IQ and AIDS. ENjoy being a genetic failure you fucking frankenstein

>Slavs aren't white
>D&C shill bullshit
Bro.....