The Promised Neverland

Is mama going to kill Emma now?
Link to the chapter 33:
readms.net/r/neverland/033/4150/1

Unless Mama knows how to preserve the quality of a brain, I doubt she can kill Emma without screwing herself over.

But what if mama is now so mad, that she'll try to kill Emma no matter what? Just for revenge. Her face looks kinda crazy on the last frame and I highly doubt that she's now able to think properly.

so what were they ultimately wearing on their feet??

any thoughts on what could happen in the next chapter?

Shoes, which Mom realizes means that those kids were already planning on leaving the building because otherwise they'd either be barefoot or wearing slippers.

Mama chasing should start. I guess Ray and Emma will have to distract her by running in opposite ways while rest run away.
What worries me is if other mamas will join the chase once they start spreading fire in their territory or if they will use it as a chance to destroy a rival.

I can picture half of the chapter being spent on Ray reacting to getting suicide-blocked.

She still puts herself before the kids for the sake of her own survival, she would be signing her own death sentence from the demons if she killed Emma or any child for that matter.

Was Ray wanting to sacrifice himself for the MC a Evangelion reference?

>Is mama going to kill Emma now?
Only if she wanted to die as badly as this guy.

fuck

Dead

Reunion when?

Just like mama should be,

In a jar.

Hopefully soon, I miss Norman already.

i want to fuck mama

On a plate at the Tifari

WHERE THE FUCK IS PHIL?

When will our favorite waifufag come back?

Mamafag detected
I'll be mad if everyone survives except him. Luckily, this is a shounen manga, so he'll be fine.

Phil is on a really important mission right now, user. Just wait.

He'll be alright. I'd be pretty disappointed too if it weren't the case though, he's my favorite.

At first I had some fears that both Ray and Norman could die for the sake of Emma's development (she's the main character and all this farm events may become just her backstory). But after Ray survived (even without ear) I understand that main trio is safe at least now.
Though, not sure about Don and Gilda. Those two can become redshirts of this arc.

Please post cute Emmas.

Soon, user. And next time he'll smile and confess that he lied. Again.

>This art
Oh my.

Oh, yeah, I'm especially concerned for Don. I don't know why but he always gave me the impression that he wouldn't last very long.
The main trio's alright, it's still a shonen at the end of the day.

>...So warm.

(t. Phil inside Emma's holes)

Very cute Emmas.

How rude, user! Emma is pure.

Is posuka a woman or a man?

Fuck you, not this again. Emma is not for sexual.

I don't think anyone really knows.

Very nice.

Hope so. I hate female Mc's

I'm sure there'll be a doujin where Mama finds out that constant sexual pleasure makes brains taste better, and so she'll make Emma, Ray and Norman have sex over and over again with lots of different people.

Having these pseudo-generals is really making the threads super shitty. We're getting closer to /snk/ cancer threads.

>hurr emma is pure posters
>hurr phil will cuck norman posters
>/c/ posters

Why does everything turn into a cancerous circlejerk.

>start reading series with femMc
>hate femMcs
also shit taste desu

>hurr user who's always annoyed.

cum inside hisu

How did Emma convince everyone that they had to escape ?

This. I highly doubt that kids know all truth about the farm because they're too calm and happy for people who found out that their siblings were eaten by fucking monsters.
Perhaps Emma told them that this is a game or just half-truth without any details

The clock says neverland

These threads are fun.

>Is mama going to kill Emma now?

No, Philip will do the hard work

Is Mama in the wrong? Can you blame her, when the alternative is getting shipped?

Mama hasn't get shipped. She gets flowered.

She decided to live in fear all her entire life and kill kids under 12 who call her "mama".
Oh, and she broke Emma's leg and was happy to deliver Norman for Tifari. So she's totally wrong.

She's wrong. I can see why she's doing it but she's still wrong.

It's frightening how accurate Philanon and Emmafag are to the guys in pic related

Someone actually requested that edit because of a conversation between Normanon and Philanon. So you're on point.

if mama didnt do her job, they'd just kill her and get someone else to do it

Holy shit
Phil actually isn't there

No one younger than 5 is there, dude.

>hurr user who's always autistic.

You sure showed him, Captain Autism.

Phil is one lewd four year old.

kek what is this shit

art

I'm gonna post small Emmas.

I want to fuck mama.

Small Emmas are cute Emmas. In fact, all Emmas are cute Emmas.

>"My finger isn't the only thing poking you, Ray!"

you can't. mama will be a virgin forever.

Her kids will probably fuck before she does. Sad.

Would you like an Emma for Christmas?

Who wouldn't?

A pity, I think she may have a hot rocking bod' under that dress.

>never allowed to fall in love
>never allowed to have sex
>still had to pop out a kid
Is Mama the true victim of this story?

>>never allowed to fall in love
>>never allowed to have sex
Is there a rule that says she can't fuck the kids in the orphanage?

>she may have a hot rocking bod'
Yeah, I could see that.

>had kid
>small waist
>looks like she bulks

>that's the real reason Ray was sticking around for so long
oh shit.

Anime when?

Why the heck is her bellybutton so high up on her body, did the person not understand how bodies work?

New Volume is coming out on Tuesday (really odd...), so omake sometime soon boys.

We don't know if she was ever in love. I mean, she could have liked a boy back when she was younger and it just didn't happen for obvious reasons. Nothing's stopping Norman so why not her too?

Nice, I hope it's as comfy as the last one. And that they don't use it for sad moments later. I'm still upset over that fucking cup phone.

I had an odd thought...

Do you think there were many lesbian encounters in the mama schools?

These were young girls in situations of heavy stress, where they knew they could die at any moment. Having a few sapphic encounters doesn't seem all that farfetched to me.

Or possibly abused the newcomers as a way of asserting her dominance.

Are you suggesting Mama experimented on other girls?Hot.

Damn it, fucked up the spoiler before.
So she mindbroke the new girls to both satisfy herself and make sure they knew their place. Interesting.

Oh _yes_

>Ray already has more experience than Norman
poor waifufag.