Former Canadian hostage arrested

Remember the Canadian/American family that got rescued from the Taliban a few months ago? The husband, Joshua Boyle, just got arrested on quite the list of charges, to the point where it seems he was kidnapping some people himself.

>8 counts of assault
>2 counts of sexual assault
>>>> counts of unlawful confinement
>1 count of uttering death threats
>1 count of causing someone to "take a noxious thing, namely Trazodone"
>1 count of misleading police

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/ottawa/joshua-boyle-ottawa-charges-1.4470475

For those that dont know or need a refresher, here's a quick rundown on the guy's situation
>2012
>goes backpacking in the Afghanistan/Pakistan mountains with his pregnant wife, as normal couples do
>unsurprisingly captured by the Taliban
>during their 5 year stint the wife gives birth to 2 more of the husband's kids on top of the one she was already carrying
>Pakistani forces rescue them earlier this year

Now this would seem pretty clear cut if it werent for an oft underreported detail of the whole affair

>husband's ex-wife is none other than Omar Khadr's sister
>the same Omar Khadr that got $10m tax monies for killing an American soldier
>conveniently, this rescue op took place not long after Khadr's settlement was reached
Really activates the almonds

Also something to note, pic related is Weedman himself in a photo op with them after being rescued. Seems even though they left Pakistan, they brought the religion of peace back with them despite it holding them captive. This whole story reeked of something fucky when they first got "rescued" and this only adds to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/boylesvsworld/status/943112626522931200
liveleak.com/view?i=39e_1409013497
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This whole thing seemed fishy from the start. Who the fuck vacations in Afghanistan

>the same Omar Khadr that got $10m tax monies for killing an American soldier
No, he got that for being tortured in gitmo, you deceptive little kike

Normal couples do.

SORT YOURSELVES OUT, CANADA! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

Also, that pic occurred one week before these charges were announced.
Don’t fuck with Trudeau.

I knew he was full of shit from the start.

Nobody was "tortured" in Gitmo.
>muh waterboarding
Fuck right off.

There was no way something wasn't wrong with this guy who goes to afghanistan with his wife and children in the first place. The US should have just drone striked them and then be like "ups ma bad Baddeeey lol jk gfys,"

go to and ask that question
you'll get some sick photo responses

>the kids they had in captivity are his kids

what

i figured those goat fuckers ran trains on her day and night

so they were captured and beaten and tortured and he still had time to fuck his wife

When will normies wake up and realize there are no coincidences?

The world is run by satanic pedos who are basically demons. This shit is intentional.

When they were still captive, I sat down to try to figure out what I could about it.

Six hours later I still had no idea. There are blog posts (blogging was still a thing people did then) from people they were traveling with before they were captured and the like.

Then he was rescued, refused to get on an American plane and gave 3 interviews using 3 different and highly differing accents.

I think Caitlin is legitimately mentally retarded.

JUST KEK MY SHIT UP SENPAI

The Canadian Supreme Court thoroughly disagrees.
I’m sure podesta and friends are having bunga bunga parties there right now

That'd be the same Supreme Court that says it's perfectly OK to fuck dogs as long as there's no penetration, wouldn't it?

Thats one of the many parts that struck me as odd as well. Apparently they did rape her, but they let the husband have his turn too. She also had 1 abortion while in captivity and I'm starting to think that the aborted was something concieved by the terrorists. Everything about it is fucking weird man

Guy was a fucking terrorist, should have been greeted with a bullet rather than a reward.

how is this open jihadist still reaming your PM? unfucking belivable

Oh, and before he went to Afghanistan, he was a redditor and such a heavy wikipedia user that he bragged about having written almost every article about terrorism on it.

His marriage to Zaynab Khadr looked like a PR stunt but it's not clear how or why or what it was meant to accomplish.

I think he met his suspiciously retarded wife in a subreddit about Star Wars when they were teenagers.

He was a massive (and literal) neckbeard. Picture related is the two of them before they left.

Everything I read about this made it seem like the dude was a willful participant, maybe the wife as well. They weren't captive at all. Hope you lot have him and his on every watchlist around up there.

Same Supreme Court that tells me that the holocaust is real. Fuck that.
Obvious mutt doesn’t want a nation of laws.
Kikes wanted a kangaroo court. Kikes got greedy. We end up paying for their kikes as always.

The principle of comity, which underpins international law, means we should have recognized the American judicial process as one conducted in a free and fair democracy and the outcome of which we ought to have respected, but that's out the window with all the liberal activists on the bench.

>Canadian watch lists

Fucking lmao. That said, if he wasnt on one before, this list of charges should put him on one now. At least America seems to know whats up, the guy avoided coming back through the states like the fucking plague even though the wife is American.

What "common interests" do you think Trudeau has with Josh Boyle?

twitter.com/boylesvsworld/status/943112626522931200

Probably little enough. Liberal degenerates like Trudeau would be the first to go if Islamist sympathizers like Boyle got their way. Doesn't stop them from virtue signalling though. Useful idiots and all that.

Oh look, the Jew exposes himself when cornered. Gitmo was a farce and we’re lucky to walk away from it now.

> implying degenerates would rather die than convert
You know Islamists give you a choice if they capture you?

I'm talking about basic principles of international law and you're responding with Jew memes (after you've just baited about the SCC saying the holocaust was real, I'm assuming as an oblique reference to the Keegstra decision which even our extremely liberal erstwhile Chief Justice would tell you was wrongly decided, since she wrote the dissenting opinion).

What law school did you go to?

>"husband's kids"

Yet Wikipedia is cited daily in practically every thread on Sup Forums as if it's reliable.

Happening?

Jesus, Pierre, do you really believe everything they say down at the mosque?

They're supposed to but they don't. Islamic State would call out to captured prisoners:

> "Dawla Al-Islamiya"
or "Islamic State!"

The prisoners, if they wished to convert and join, were to answer

> "Baqiya!"
"Here to stay."

They were terrified and hoped it would save them but it didn't. They answered "Hear to stay!" and Islamic State shot them in the head anyway. ISIS actually collected footage of it themselves and explained it was theologically correct to do this because they were setting an example to "Punish Them Severely To Disperse Those Who Are Behind Them."

Even though they were literally fucking with these people's heads like sadists before executing them, they were still outraged when they shouted out "Islamic State!" and this son of a bitch answered "By God we will wipe it out!"

liveleak.com/view?i=39e_1409013497

Obviously educated.

I don't know about other Anons, but the HillDoe Attitude Template doesn't really work at Sup Forums
In other words: Go fuck yourself.

Try speaking to others with some dignity and respect faggit.

"Thick."

No its not you fucking liar.
It's known on Sup Forums as slightly above trash.
Anyone can edit.

The truth seems to be that being ISIS under 0bama was soooo kewl bro.

Under Trump, not so much.

>>husband's ex-wife is none other than Omar Khadr's sister
>>the same Omar Khadr that got $10m tax monies for killing an American soldier
>>conveniently, this rescue op took place not long after Khadr's settlement was reached
>Really activates the almonds
>Also something to note, pic related is Weedman himself in a photo op with them after being rescued
you have got to be fucking kidding me

Sorry dude, but Fuck Trudeau!

>Glow in the dark couples do

Fuck the Supreme Court. Whole place was crawling with CIA niggers and psychologists just itching to try out latest tools and techniques on people in legal limbo with absolutely no rights. Whole thing was a torture experimentation camp

One-man Muslim rape gang?

Two victims
>It is alleged the offences happened in Ottawa between Oct. 14 and Dec. 30. The court records show there are two alleged victims, however, their identities are subject to a publication ban and can't be reported.

December 7 2014 7:10pm
A former university of Ottawa student now a Muslim convert spends six minutes on camera railing against the Canadian government and promising his former countrymen will be “indiscriminately targeted”.
Jun 15, 2016
ISIS 'kill list' includes names of 151 Canadians.
November 13, 2014 1:45 pm
ISIS leader threatens Canada, says it will fight to the last man in audio recording
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, the leader of ISIS, said in an audio recording released Thursday the group will fight to the last man.

He specifically singles out the United States and its allies Europe, Australia and Canada as “stumbling between fear, weakness, inability, and failure.”
11/22/17(Wed)
Trudeau sparks outrage with plan to ‘reintegrate’ ISIS terrorists into Canada
>The government revealed in late 2015 that some 180 individuals “with a nexus to Canada” had joined Islamic terrorist groups overseas, and an additional 60 had come back to Canada, according to a report by CBC’s Evan Dyer.

PART II
Offences Against Public Order
Treason and other Offences against the Queen’s Authority and Person

Marginal note:High treason

46 (1) Every one commits high treason who, in Canada,

(a) kills or attempts to kill Her Majesty, or does her any bodily harm tending to death or destruction, maims or wounds her, or imprisons or restrains her;

(b) levies war against Canada or does any act preparatory thereto; or

(c) assists an enemy at war with Canada, or any armed forces against whom Canadian Forces are engaged in hostilities, whether or not a state of war exists between Canada and the country whose forces they are.

Why are there so many muslims in these countries?