Who watched today's episode of Dragon Ball Super?

Who watched today's episode of Dragon Ball Super?
Krillin is back and stronger than ever!

youtube.com/watch?v=OoFHEuwJjuc&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKGcVIIzzdg
youtube.com/watch?v=EeFYWuEbhC0
youtube.com/watch?v=bLdrQCVWgWo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit is almost fan fiction tier at this point.
Why is Krillin, someone who stopped training for years as strong as a super saiyan?
And then he was making super saiyan blue goku struggle in a ki blast battle.

Its hard to take serious as a dragon ball fan.

He's bigger, faster and stronger too.

Well, maybe not bigger.

Goku was clearly holding back you moron.

>SSG Goku can destroy the universe with 3 punches
>Krillin can tie a Kamehameha against SSB Goku

Krillin is a universe buster confirmed.

Nice excuse, faggot. He doesn't need to go blue to hold back.

He clearly stated after he transformed "What will you do against this kind of power?" it was a wake up call to Krillin to let him know what he'll be up against in the tournament. You need everything spelled out for you, no wonder idiots like you can't enjoy Super.

>my head canon explains why this writing isn't garbage

k

>goku was about to murder Kuririn if 18 didn't intervene

any more excuses for Goku not being evil? I think not.

That little midget cut him with Kienzan. You can't blame the monkey god for passing judgement.

Krillin is just the most fun to watch fighting due to all the underhanded tactics he does.
Love him since DB.

>excusing the psychopath

hes out of control

I haven't watched any Super but know enough from lurking in the threads.
What episode does the whole Survival tournament start? Kinda want to dive in just to see Krillin, 17, Tien and Roshi.

Though looking at it it hasn't even started yet and this is still pre training.

Goku wasn't going to murder him, but he wasn't going to let him get away unscathed. I mean even holding back he was still leagues stronger than Krillin who had to literally put everything he had into push Goku back like a foot.

If Goku really wanted to kill Krillin, he'd have blasted him with something like he did against Merged Zamasu.

Probably 3 more episodes. Next episode will be Skinny Buu and 17, plus some Universe stuff. Episode after that will be Tien. Then the next episode it'll begin kicking off.

I suggest going ahead and watching it, the Black Saga is fun as fuck like being a kid again and the Tournament of Power stuff has already had some cool moments, especially by Buu.

I'll never understand it man. I love this series, I love these characters, I've loved it since I was a fucking kid.
BUT DBS MAKES ME HATE IT! IT'S FUCKING OVERRATED! IT'S A CHORE TO WATCH! AND IT'S FUCKING GARBAGE!! THE SHITTY WRITING IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!!
YOU GOT PEOPLE ON REDDIT CALLING IT THE BETTER THAN Z! IT'S THE BEST AT BEING THE WORST OF ALL TIME! ANYONE WHO LOVES THIS FUCKING SERIES KNOWS IT'S FUCKING OVERRATED! OVER-RATED!
FUCK YOU DBS APOLOGISTS!!! ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS SHIT IS GOOD NEEDS A LOBOTOMY WITH A FUCKING POWER DRILL

He got back into training 5 episodes ago.

more than enough time to overcome the powercreep.

Nice copypasta bro

I feel the complete opposite. When I heard about BoG, RoF, SSJB, etc. I thought it was all stupid as fuck. Beerus/Whis grew on me thanks to Xenoverse though, but when I finally broke down and watched it thanks to the Future Trunks stuff when I heard he came back, I quickly fell back in love like I was a kid again, it was the same old shit with a new slab of paint.

That is the wonderful thing about opinions and personalities, they all differ. Sucks that you seem to hate it with such a passion, but I'm loving it. Its not without its flaws though and could use some more saturated colors and better animation like DB/Z had, but its still silly old fun.

Stop bullying Gohan. Goku jobbed too.

Why didn't Goku fight Krillin and 18? Doesn't Goku want to test 18?

No, Goku knows she can kick a Super Saiyan's ass fucking easily. Krillin never was able too. Goku knows 18 can hold her own. She may not have been Cell levels, but Krillin was nowhere near those levels back then, he needed it more.

Super Saiyan isn't a standard since current SSJ Goku is far beyond Buu saga SSJ3 Goku. We know she's stronger than SSJ Goku during the Freeza arc but we don't know if her fighting ability has declined.

The reality is Goku just doesn't fight women. Goku will for sure spar with 17.

>know if her fighting ability has declined.

Probably not since she's a android

>when Goku went Blue against Krillin

SAVAGE

only on a cellular level, she can become weaker if she doesn't keep fighting.

Goku fought Chi-chi, granted he never really took it all that seriously, he still managed to attack her even if lightly.

The point remains though, Goku knows the Androids are strong enough to take care of themselves, Krillin though, has had problems since the Saiyan Saga quite often, Goku worries about him more, that's his best friend.

She still was able to easily keep up with Goten and Trunks like it was nothing back during the Buu Saga despite not having done anything for 7 years. I'm sure she's fine.

yeh

Is 18 Jewish?

Please someone explain this to me - I thought the tournament already started? I mean, there were Buu and Gohan fights? What's going on?

Did you even watch

No, I'm just visiting DBS threads and bashing Gohan from time to time.

The first event was an exhibition match to show Zen-Oh how tournaments worked and also tell all the universes to get ready for the actual tournament of power.

>Gohan manages to draw against a far more powerful opponent whilst blinded and poisoned
>Krillin blinds him less than day later in the timeline and kicks his ass

Being Jobhan is suffering.

Also, I buy Krillin managing to somewhat hold up against SS1, but him pushng back SSB was bullshit, no matter how much I liked it.

He will eat some giant ass ice cream bowl and be fat again by the end of the next episode.

Not all the universes sorry, just the shit ones.

This is beyond garbage.

Oh, I see. Thanks.

>Buu imitating Goku and laughing at him

that would be great

Toriyama never wanted Goku to be a good guy, he hated that Goku turned into a japanese Superman. Goku was always meant to be just a guy who loves fighting.

This arc will most likely explore what happens when Goku becomes so strong he has no one to fight against so he becomes dangerous when goes around starting fights.
Goku is the bad guy now, he's giving someone's universe a death sentence just so that he could fight strong enemies. Also he's putting his human friends against God-tier fighters just to enter the tournament.

>he's giving someone's universe a death sentence just so that he could fight strong enemies
Somehow they're gonna write their way out of this one, I guarantee it.

My prediction: there will be two or three deep moments where the implications of Goku's actions become quite clear, but then at the end of the tournament the Grand Priest will reveal that he was just stirring shit to try and get everyone to fight their hardest and that there was never really anything serious on the line (note how all the universe destroying talk has come from his mouth so far, not Zeno's). Goku will be like "YAHOO! Awesome! I guess I was right all along!", Beerus and Champa will have steam blowing out of their ears, they all eat pot ramen and laugh and then Whis takes Beerus home.

People expecting serious ramifications from Super are going to find themselves disappointed

yo i havent watched dbz in years but is krillin getting that bionic puxxy?

I loved this episode!

DBS has enough balls to make humans character useful.

DBS manga's tournament will be shit with Goku and Vegeta doing all the job as always.

a shit series made a good episode for once

also Gohan can't seem to catch a break, at this rate Krillin is going to wind up being more useful than him.

BOOGIE BACK

I wonder if Babidi would be able to turn Goku into Majin Goku now

who loved this new track
youtube.com/watch?v=UKGcVIIzzdg

Gohan was holding back and jobbing. Same with Goku, Or do you guys honestly think he's on par with Goku and Vegeta too?

It's more after Krillin's fight with gohan I think people could genuinely see him able to beat gohan, it wasn't the same with goku.

Goku held back too and it was clear krillin was way out of his league.

Its only because Gohan was blinded and off-balance either way. This show makes no sense to me at all. They spend every period with Gohan emphasizing prior to this saga that he's training, getting back in shape, beating a stronger opponent, enjoying fighting again then have him lose in a match that once again involves him being handicapped against an opponent whose moves he's know about since he was 5 years old and how they fight.

Its like one half of the staff wants him to be up there with Goku and Vegeta and the other half just wants to have him humiliated.

Why is Gohan Vegeta?

Why does Gohan lose his bang for now reason?

youtube.com/watch?v=EeFYWuEbhC0

>not understanding ki control
Goku was clearly utilizing his SSB form so that he can use 0.0000001% of his power to match with Krillin. That's why Goku didn't hold back, so he can give more confidence to Krillin.

>5 episodes ago

He even should have surpassed Goku by DB standards

>Gohan
>Holding back

Gohan is just a failure.

Both Gohan and Goku were holding back. Prove me wrong, shittier. Just with Gohan, Krillin has the benefit of the jobber aura protecting him.

Goku was holding back, Gohan is just a jobber and Krillin have more experience than him

Do you know that jobbing means a superior fighter losing to an inferior one? That's exactly what Gohan is, a superior and stronger fighter. So thanks for admitting that you literal cuckold.

So much projection right there, gohanfag

>Gohanfag
Nice projection, retardfag.

>posts a fight where furry kun loses even after blinding and poisoning Gohan
Amazing.

Was a tie

>Tie
>Passed out and knocked out while Gohan stands
Amazing autism.

>not allowed to kill
>claiming gohan and goku were not holding back.

If they weren't holding back they could just big bang kamehameha the whole area. Those are not the rules.

>heh,nothing personal gohanfag

Stop riding the Saiyajin cock and give Krillin some Credit. Goku is obviously stronger than Krillin, but I don't think he was holding back. You saw him stuggling against his Kamehameha. Krillin is stronger than ever now.

Moron. Second brother wasn't able to even do shit to Gohan who was untransformed until he blinded and infected him with his poison. As soon as Gohan switched to Super Saiyan before the poison spread further, the wolfboy was getting the shit literally stomped out of him even while debilitated. Only reason it ended a "stalemate" is because Daishinken is a dick and because Gohan crippled himself for his attack. Which still has a fresher furrykun knocked the fuck out while Gohan remains awake and standing for several seconds longer.

sorry m8 but I think Daishinken sama knows better than you about the rules of the battle.

Maintaining SSB form consumes more mana/ki than the kamehameha he's using to fight Krilin.

its kind of fucking crazy how something as simple as DRAGON BALL needs to be spelled out for some people

how do you people dress yourselves

Why the fuck do you do this don't you realize we Gohan fags suffer enough??

>he's giving someone's universe a death sentence

Does anyone honestly believe this? They clearly stated in the rules that the winner will receive the super dragon balls. It's pretty obvious that the dragon balls will be used to save all the universes.

why are they worrying so much over whether or not krillin will be strong enough to fight in the tournament? at the very least, he's ginyu force tier.

Master Roshi peaked at sub Old King Piccolo level and nobody is wondering how he'll do.

Sure thing aspie.

the only thing holding back this show is inconsistent power scalings. I know toriyama hates powerlevels but if we;re just going to ignore them then where is the sense of drama? How am I supposed to worry and wonder how goku will get out of something when I know the writers are just going to pull some bullshit out of their ass.

winner of the tournament gets a wish on the super dragonballs. goku wins and realizes he fucked up, using his wish to bring back the destroyed universes. literally no other way this goes

These threads are always toxic and cancerous as hell, its no surprise if most of the fags like that are probably Sup Forumsermin crossing over here.

>headcanon
>actual explanation from the episode

The suffering of Gohanfags is what fuels these threads, though.

>"Our boy is back!"
>Gohan chokes
>"He'll do it next time, guys."
>Gohan chokes again
>"H-he'll do it next time, guys."
>Gohan chokes
>"N-next time for sure..."

But he did do better in the fight with the second brother and after that was talking about how he was excited about watching Goku and the eldest brother's fight.

>Gohan jobs to Krillin
The whole point of that fight was just to say "Look, Krillin is relevant now! He beat Gohan!"

it suddenly became genuinely entertaining lol

New ED youtube.com/watch?v=bLdrQCVWgWo

>Why is Krillin, someone who stopped training for years as strong as a super saiyan?

But he's not necessarily stronger? Are you retarded or did none of you asshats watch the episode? Krillin used his skills and knowledge about the rules of the tournament to outsmart Gohan and Goku. He was not stronger than either of them, he was more tactical.

Not at any moment did the episode show Krillin to be stronger, because that was not the point. The Tournament of power isn't some 1v1 me faget kind of deal where it's only power that matters.

This. All he did was push over Gohan who was blinded and even was outright freaking out until #18 can in to help his ass against Goku. Neither Gohan nor Goku really "jobbed" because both were hugely holding back from killing Krillin.

it was nice to see DB doing something other than "beat the guy with brute force" -- the last time I can remember is when goku gets killed by piccolo's quake 2 railgun

Fucking hell you're right. I couldn't put my finger on why he looked so weird. It's literaly fucking Vegeta.

>Gohan fags
Gohan begged for forgiveness after losing to Krillin. Goku didn't want to embarrass 18 and Krillin in front of their kid so he just stopped the fight. Gohan jobbed. Goku didn't job.

How mentally handicapped are you?

>anyone who disagrees with my posts are Gohanfags

This is literally all I wanted out of DBZ for like years. Just one of the side characters getting some spotlight that isn't fucking lame.

Krillin wasn't a side character until the Buu Saga though.

Suck my cock then explain to me how Gohan didn't job you fucking retard.

>rules of the duel
>no flying
>ring out is a loss
>Gohan flew to avoid a ring out

You don't even know what jobbing means, how are you this much of a piss-ant?

Nice job answering my question bitch.

It was very nice to see a character value's measured in something *other* than their ability to punch very hard.

It's a pretty bad indictment on DB writing that the characters are basically *all* emotional blank slates, except for maybe Vegeta and Gohan who have character arcs (however confused Gohan's is -- and still is). They are so generic and shallow. But somehow they're still likable and memorable.

It might just be childhood nostalgia.

He could also appeal to the midgets if he's not the outright winner

Nice job constantly moving the goal-posts, retard. No wonder your kind is hated by the first world.

hail zeon leave plz