Londonbongs will defend this

breitbart.com/london/2018/01/02/sadiqs-london-knife-crime-gun-crime-theft-burglary-rape-homicide-massively/

PART

AND

PARCEL

Parcel

KAFIR

WHY DIDNT THEY BIN THE KNOIVES????

>mfw im moving there in 3 weeks...

just like all of UK under "strong and stable" womany Shlomo May

They did, guv.
Now the monkeys are throwing acid at each other.

London is fucking cancer

SHUT UP BIGOTS
DIVERSITY IS OUR GREATEST STRENGTH

ugh. clearly the white londoners arent welcoming enough to the migrants

lol reap what you sow bongs

sorry you had to be the ultimate petri dish for gun control run amok

>Canada introduces gun registry
>instant failure
>most people just refuse to register their guns because why would they
>registry is eventually abolished
>everything continues as normal, aside from hundreds of millions of dollars wasted
>and now people are 10x wiser the next time they try a registry

I predict a near 0% registration rate when libcucks try it again.

I'm in Richmond Upon Thames (a nice area) and I literally never see crime apart from smelling weed. It's like all cities, if you can afford a nice area it's fine

No we won't, but it's all from the increased nigger and paki population, pretty obvious and consistent worldwide pattern.

can we get some actual numbers damnit?

sadiq is a fuckin bing bong diddly knob head

it's almost as if crime directly correlates with UK's falling GDP rates caused by a certain referendum and is generally on the rise in UK since 2014.

Did you actually read the article?

Plenty of numbers with an official source.

YFW part and parceled in 4 weeks

2 14 11

>Did you actually read the article?
no :(

BUT MUSLIMS WERE SUPPOSE TO BE GOOD FOR US

Or.. Londonistan is full of paki's

That's a God damn, top tier reaction face right there.

you faggots were rioting and burning shit way before pakis and other *asians* started showing up. a nation of criminals, starved of its ability to plunder abroad inevitably turned on itself. poetic.

Don't do it lad, i'm moving away next month
also we don't even have the bongs anymore

Pretty much all the good jobs are here though. If you want either lots of money or a creative job which is rewarding in excitement but less monetary you have to be in London

Everywhere else is just closed up, the country is London centric if you want a good career

some comfy pubs in Richmond, how long you been there?

I suppose it does depend on your career, I work in (((finance))) so its not that much bother to find other work.
good luck and godspeed on your journey though user

No we won't you retard

my blog sucks

Gimme a reputable source so I can redpill my friends

RIP user, he was a good guy.

They give an official source in the article.

They're just summarizing officially released crime data.

Hey neighbour!

all bongs are neighbours

But we must double down on inequality, especially on the internet.

Jee its almost like certain races are violent.

London, Manchester, Leeds, you name it.

Britain is getting what it voluntarily voted for.

Hi kike shill, how do the toddler cocks taste today rabbi??

As far as I am concerned, having a 20% likely hood of dying is just part and parcel when it comes to walking around in a big city

Well, yeah- but now they have some really cool sand niggers to spread diseases, as well.

mfw i live in an ex bnp borough of london

shit forgot pic

That place can go to hell for all I care

>Bobby bins acid
>acid eats through bin

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU ELECT A POO IN THE LOO AS A MAYOR.

Haha fucking leaf. Like your population hasn't tripled in 10 years due to chinks and muzzies.

But, I thought they banned guns and knives!!!!

How could this have happened?

Avoid East London. MSM (press) are finally reporting acid attacks as some whities did it for a change instead of foreigners or others with "protected" traits/ heritage.

tfw you realize that white people lost all their Capital cities.

I live in hackney and went to a football match tonight. Didn't get robbed, raped, acid attacked, murdered or terrorized. And my team won.

Almost under rated. It is because most of them (white Londoners) moved out and left the migrants to themselves...

I support muslim migration into great britain. It's always been a shithole inhabited by the worst people on earth. They should go extinct, they're fucking awful.

>kikebart
Fake News

Then follow the fucking link to the official data fucking Ahmed.

>Hackney
Try living somewhere that isn't full of bowtie wearing numales.

thinking too small mate
684638436843864, 8436843213849834 ,100000000000000

Bongland doesn't have guns therefor there can't be murders.

checkmate faggots.

Where to? I lived in WC1 and N1 for ten years. Worst I ever saw was a car being broken into by some junkie in broad daylight.

Islam has bought its way into positions of power, and into the pockets of others with political power.
There's no other rational explanation why politicians in the UK are watching their citizens be brutalized by subhuman retards, while jailing them for speaking up about how wrong it is.

A bald assertion isn't an argument. I've already refuted your representation based arguments. Give me something else.

I've just bought a 400 pack of plastic knives and forks, police kicked down my door as I tried to carve the Christm - sorry I meant xmas holiday turkey with a butter knife, we still have sticks and bike wheels to protect ourselves with, hold on ther's banging at thr door.. . .

***Massively***

Why you elect a sand nigger brit bongs.

Muslim or a Jew. What would you choose?

>White Cross

sounds like my kind of place