Dragon Ball Super

wew what about that episode lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HeigdgNrU5c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll never understand it man. I love this series, I love these characters, I've loved it since I was a fucking kid.
BUT DBS MAKES ME HATE IT! IT'S FUCKING OVERRATED! IT'S A CHORE TO WATCH! AND IT'S FUCKING GARBAGE!! THE SHITTY WRITING IS THE FUCKING PROBLEM!!!
YOU GOT PEOPLE ON REDDIT CALLING IT THE BETTER THAN Z! IT'S THE BEST AT BEING THE WORST OF ALL TIME! ANYONE WHO LOVES THIS FUCKING SERIES KNOWS IT'S FUCKING OVERRATED! OVER-RATED!
FUCK YOU DBS APOLOGISTS!!! ANYONE WHO SAYS THIS SHIT IS GOOD NEEDS A LOBOTOMY WITH A FUCKING POWER DRILL

read that in his fucking abridged voice instead of dub voice

I like to play a game whenever Toyble's Super manga chapters release.

I'll have the original manga open on another tab while reading the Super chapter so that I can find what Toyble stole.

Fucking amazing

Only powerlevelfags didn't like this episode

As someone who was a fan of Krillin from the very first episode he appeared in DB, this was just fantastic.

Yes, user, people throw punches when they fight. Good job.

inb4 >"le tracing" meme

I'm pretty hyped that the non-saiyan fighters are going to have their moment to shine in the upcoming tournament.

- Buu with his op regeneration and magic.

- 17 and 18 with their unlimited stamina, energy shield and senseless ki.

- The earthlings with useful techniques like Taiyoken, Mafuba and Kikoho.

Can't wait.

It was okay.

CtrlC-CtrlV from one dbs post to another.
Hell you even used the same pic. Congrats

Wait, how is the mafuba even remotely useful in this context?
I'm pretty sure techniques like that would be banned from the tournament.

Leave Zeno to me.

>yaiyoken
>mafuba
speak in dub you fucking weeb

Leave Gohan to me. He shall pay for his acts of wanton destruction against humanity.

Same here user

I like seeing him too but, much like with Goku, the modern Toei characterization isn't that great. It's some monkey paw shit.

stfu you rancid swine

Throwing them off stage would be easy using this technique.

>dub

That's the original name of the techniques m8.

H-How... How did you get this strong?!

They left the nip names for the attacks for the dub I watched back then.
At the time it all sounded like nonsense.

>You're not rooting for your own son?
Even Maron knows that Goku's a bad father

My home gym equipment allowed me to unlock the power of Super Human Blue.

Americans are so fucking dumb, I bet you call Mr. Satan Hercule too.

Are fucking really going to pull being a purist elitist on dragonball?

If my son was fucking Gohan I would root for my chidhood friend too.

>Read in the episode preview that Krillin invented a new move
>Get hyped thinking about how they'll make him relevant again
>It's literally [Old Move]x100

push ups, sit ups, and plenty of juice

>dumping me in with the burgerlards
typical leaf

Yes.

They are making him relevant again by making him be what he always was in the old days, a crafty son of a bitch.
Quite funny actually.

And a hot wife with a mechanical pussy designed to increase the pleasure.

youtube.com/watch?v=HeigdgNrU5c

Bulma is a lonely MILF.

But that's so dumb.. but he's so cool... but THAT'S SO DUMB... BUT HE'S SO DAMN COOL!

Enjoy getting shot.

>The Gohan/Krillin team will return
>theres a possibility that the namek Vegeta/Krillin/Gohan trio will as well

I'm so fucking hype.

Thats one thing that annoyed me this episode, why was Gohan such an arrogant fuck that had no faith in Krillin?

>pure power is being shafted in favor of techniques, tactics and teamwork

why is everything going so right?

Both this and 2nd Super ending both make me feel incredibly nostalgic.

The universe will be destroyed if they lose. Gohan takes this seriously while Goku just doesn't care.

>inb4 this guy's name is Bills

People bitching that side characters like Krillin are going to be relevant in this arc after being ignored in favor of the saiyans and their hax powerups.

Wasn't that want people wanted? DBS was the Goku and Vegeta show until the Trunks arcs, and that was because Trunks is a half-saiyan.

HYPE

Only Z-babbies are crying about it
Honestly this whole thing is very reminiscent of the days before Super Saiyans became thing, when techniques actually mattered

Should I start a Tien vs Krillin debate?

Roshi looks like he's fighting with two of his sons

Gohan is a powerlevelfag

Jobbers in
Jobbers out

I could care less about Tenshinhan though, I'm just here for Roshi, Krillin and the androids.
Unless he pulls out those two extra arms that is.

I feel like super's heart's in the right place in wanting to make the characters that aren't Goku relevant again but their execution is so fucked. I don't think most people would have a problem with Trunks getting the win against Zamasu if they actually explained his powers. And Krillin beating Gohan would be fine if Gohan didn't just beat up the furry while also being blind. Piccolo's match against Frost was a better way of showing Piccolo conquering power levels.

NO!

>he doesn't salivate at the thought of Tien Tri-Beaming a SSB tier opponent off the stage.

>tfw like the fact that non-saiyans are going to fight
>but the no training part is truly off-puting

>pure power is being shafted in favor of techniques, tactics and teamwork

Is this, dare I say, /our arc/?

Seems like 17 still enjoys being a genocidal weapon.

>you will never be in a polyamorous relationship with both 18 and 17

why live?

Can someone get a gif or webm of that brief moment where Gowasu looks disappointed in the NEP?

>you will never be blasted to death by 18

why live?

>Double Kikouhou
>2 triangles make an X shaped impact
How can you not want double paradox beam?

Really got a kick out of actually seeing the catalyst of Krillin and 18 acting as a duo; 18 flat out knows Goku's lying through his teeth and still agreed to back Krillin up and enter the tournament, because she knows it's important for at least a couple reasons.

Meanwhile Gohan admits that he's relied on power his whole fighting life and is starting to realize his brain can be used for more than books, and to top it off, seeing 18 come in and spare Krillin a SSB kamehameha to the face wakes Goku from his delusional notion that anyone will be fighting 1v1 when the tournament first starts out, and he actually admits it.

Legitimately enjoyed this one.

Now that the dust of the last episode has settled, has Tien been, dare I say it, /demoted/?

Well, i think that he is gonna be still cocky and arrogant, but he's going to take this tournament seriously now that he has a family and a park to protect.

>over and over falling falling down

this episode just further proved that 18 is eternally best girl.

All they would need to explain this shit so "it makes sense" is have them use the contrived aspull champer of plot convenience.

Just a reminder that Pedro isn't just a meme, they're proven Mexicans among us who shitpost.

Before they started false flagging it seemed they loved GT and Toei.

Has a character ever been cucked as hard as Gohan?

>triple tri-beam
>makes a triforce with the receiver stuck in the middle

>contrived aspull champer of plot convenience
That's the only hope, but I somehow highly doubt they are going to do it
>mfw wiz trains them

Krillin was always the strongest human since Namek and it's bullshit. Apparently not training makes Gohan a worthless Jobber but Krillin not training makes him still be the strongest human.

Get hype for Asura Tenshinhan!

the one getting cucked there is Videl with Ground-chan

Gohan went from based saiyan to laughing stock

>I-it's only a falseflag if it makes my side look retarded.

Except both sides already look like fucking retards and only keep destroying their credibility each passing thread.
Neither side can admit their shit has flaws.

Fuck that title. It's not in 4k and it freezes in the middle of the video for a few seconds before the quality worsens
I hate clickbait jews.

Krillin is stronger, there's no debate

Krillin:
>Has a super hot super loyal wife and loving child
>Has a respected and important job as a Police Officer
>Can train quickly and effectively when he wants to, allowing him to reach new levels of power so he can compete with Gohan

Tien:
>Friendzoned some super hot chick to hang around with a dolled-up twink because hes gay or something
>'Works' on some stupid farm, probably a welfare queen
>Spends his whole life training, and yet the highlight of his martial arts 'career' was delaying Imperfect Cell for twenty seconds over a decade ago

>wants money all the time
>never seems to buy anything
>bitches out krillin for buying gym equipment

so what's the money for? 100 years in the future when Marron's finally ready to go to college?

Being exposed to someone's god ki boosts one's potential, correct?

Just a friendly reminder that Yamcha is still waiting for the call.

They live in the city so rent is probably high. Also she's probably saving money for Marron.

Well it's never been stated but we can assume that Trunks got his blue boost bullshit by being in contact with a lot of god ki around him ( black, vegeta, goku, zamasu )

No, Gohan keeps jobbing.

>"4k HD 1080p"
Sup Forums will not be happy with this.

Its to send 17 so he can improve his Park.

You realize that Black was a fucking beast when Blue was nothing to him.

Too bad for him that he got reduced to being a meme character.

Looks like the ending confirms Goku's new form.

In OP he goes normal -> SSJ -> SSB -> some red shit -> some foggy shit.
In ED we see him in normal mode, then SSB, then again this new aura. So Goku probably will ascend to some form beyond flashy transformations and get a cool mist made of Vegeta's salty tears.

How the fuck is Krillin still a normal policeman when the guy has probably a 100% sucess rate in stopping criminals?

Did you plan this too, Krillin ?

Yes.

How much would #18 charge for one lewd night with her?

Why the fuck did they fight in the city?

You don't get rich by wasting money.

IF 1 zeni is 1 yen, then 10 million zenni is really not a lot of money (~100k dollars)