Trump's chances in 2020

In all seriousness, Trump has NO chance to win if Tulsi is his opponent.

>Served in Iraq
>Opposed TPP
>Hated Hillary and supported Bernie
>Disapproved of Libya/Syria intervention
>Opposed Obama/Hillary funding terrorist groups
>Opposes big banks
>Will make weed legal federally
>Has more charisma than Hillary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcV_GhewXVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

She's a much bigger kike puppet than Trump is

but does she have nudes?

>she won't make it past the primary
Biden would get the nod before her
>They are gonna try to meme Kamala instead
Next election will be whether enough whites self hate to elect her.

She’d be stopped easily by 1 hard cock shoved forcibly down her gullet. Done.

if she has a brain she'll wait until 2024 instead of ruining her political career by going against trump in 2020 and losing

>most hated president ever
>sucks jewish and saudi cock
>betrayed his average joe voters
>his autistic cultists on Sup Forums and reddit ruin everything
He ain't serving another four, boy.

whatever, femanon.

'anything with a vagina in 2020', eh?
all this blatant sexism doesn't really do much to persuade those of us who're somewhat inclined to a female president.
so the solution to 'sexism' is aggressive and thoughtless sexism for its own sake?
women have no sense of proportion when it comes to the exercise of power. they're inflexible, tyrranical, hostile and cruel. all my experiences with 'girl power' heretofore have been dreadful.
moreover, women are particularly harsh to other women. wanna know what segment of the population wants least to live under vaginal tyranny?
real women, that's who. not the wealthy elite, not lesbian sociology profs., not purple haired sjws...real women.

wanna know who want vaginal tyrrany the most for america?
the brics, that's who.
the chinese are dying for a woman president.

and so long as all the usual suspects (((hollywood))), (((media))), (((goldman sacs))), (((soros))), (((et. al.))) keep pushing for vaginal tyranny, they can expect some push-back.

You really think after all the 'muh Russia' some Kremlin shill and Assad apologist is going to get elected?

>Trump won't win
>Trump won't be a kike or something
>Trump won't fuck his daughter
You are here
>Trump won't win 2020

if she's with bernie sanders it's game over for conservatives and liberal shitstains

It's rare for a president to serve only one term.

Hasn't happened since the 1990s with George Bush.

Why was George Bush a one termer anyway? Did he do something to make the American public mad?

The DNC wouldn't allow it.

>>"Read my lips, no new taxes"
>>Proceeds to introduce new taxes

I will vote and campaign for Tulsi if she runs.

She would kick Trump's ass.

test

i fuckin hope they run a female.

I think tulsi will emerge as a leader once the carnage hits the DNC. She is principled and gets the big picture. That being said, trump will win 49 states in 2020.

He already did 2 terms with Reagan, after they tried to merk him. Handed it over to his good buddy from the Mena ops, Bill Clinton.

The incumbent has a 90% of winning.

>voting for a woman

Trump will probably win 2020 if the economy continues to even marginally improve, his base is simply far too loyal and as long as he doens't screw the pooch when it comes to employment and earnings the democrats won't be energized enough with anything to effectively run against him with. This of course also assumes he doesn't start any more wars for zog in the future.

Get the fuck out of here you stupid spic. This thread is for Americans.

I find that hard to believe

Well, it's good to see the left having SOMEONE to rally behind. Had no plan for a year! I really don't think Bernie's going to run again. He sold out, and alot of people see it.

Sorry, there's no way anyone's voting for a shitskin again after 8 years of hussein

The ol' 'wymens can be preziden too!!" meme

goddammit

Obama would have won against Trump had he been allowed to run a third term.

Yeah let's get another kike shill ANYONE?

>but does she have nudes?

If she post them, she'll get my vote

>He sold out, and alot of people see it.
That's retarded. Nobody is going to not vote for Bernie because he endorsed Hillary. People look at the policies and not this bullshit drama that you think is so prevalent in everybody's minds.

Connor and Mayweather fight was honestly painful to watch. Mayweather wouldn't risk his perfect 49-0 record for a 50-0 on some amateur boxer who is more adept at MMA than boxing. Plus Mayweather's company hosted the event and paid for everything and MGM placed heavy bets on Mayweather.... Basically the fight was rigged and the winner was decided months prior to the fight when deals were made and signatures were written down.

Politics are no different. The winner is decided by the electoral college that consistently manipulate the elections, house of cards style.

She looks mexican,literally the average amerimutt

>Yeah let's get another kike shill ANYONE?

That's the problem. We can't win no matter who we pick. Look at 2016, we had a choice between that fucking piece of shit, Hillary and DACA Don.

this
trump will most probably win, but it would admittedly be way more difficult for him to win if tulsi won the primaries. in all likelihood, its not going to happen though, as shes not your averagr corporate democrat and its still the same corrupt dnc. they will probably anoint biden or some other failure as their candidate for presidency.

You have to go back Jose

she is from hawaii you fucking eurofagot

the multi-culti stories have been so over-blown and so heavily-hyped that they've lost all currency.
hussien obama was the sole beneficiary of that ebbing sentiment. the only people who give a shit about those maudlin narratives these days are 60+ suburban working-class 'feminists' doing all they can to abide the cultural cues issued from the bowels of "The View". basically, the bitches working at 7-11...the kind that only figure out what hip is 15 years after its passe.

Ross Perot and his party getting some of the Republican voters.

There's only one problem

She's a woman

oh shit. saving.

that's awkward

I heard the same thing in 2016

Oh, no. Not because he endorsed her. Because he rolled right over for her and the DNC. Ended up with a nice lakeside property too, Bernie did.

Actually nobody so GG Trump wins

you might be right. but the democrat party wont let her win.

Kirsten Gillibrand will be supported by the clintons and Kamala Harris will be supported by the obama's. The democrats dont believe in democracy and their constituants will take at lesat another primary cycle to realize they have no say.

Just wait for it, no matter how good tulsi does, if she runs, she will be totally ignored by the msm and party at large just as ron paul was in 2016.

believe me, I would rather see her win than either of the two aformentioned heinous bitches. But you faggots need to watch this shit happen to yourselves with your own eyes before you believe its not a "conspiracy theory".

Trump will be president for 8 years because of this, and then hopefully, you will start to clean your own house.

Oh right, I forgot about that.

I'm a huge Tulsi fan, but she is almost certainly not going to be the nominee in 2020

>anti-establishment
>anti-Clinton
>DNC rigged for pro-establishment candidates and ran by pro-Clinton people
>Hindu
>literally any DNC shithead they choose would run like they were Ted Cruz when it came to "values"
>anti-TPP
>"Tulsi is anti-globalist and therefore literally a racist"

If she ran she would be Bernie-levels of popular but would face Bernie-levels of rigging.

>Bullshit Drama

You mean selling out on your principles to a snake is just drama nowadays?

Nice try retard, but
- Murikah doesn't like to shuffle the deck too early, nothing short of assassination or impeachment (lol) will change hands after just 4 years anymore.
- It's impossible to pin that title on anyone other thn Bush jr. He effectively bankrupted 3 generations of American youth.
- Betrayal is a word you need life experience to convey, this board is 18+ kiddo. No one's bussing mexicans onto every street corner nor imposing mandatory nigger hostels in gated communities.

i wouldn't mind her

sitting on my cock

>has more charisma than Hillary

By the argument, a piece of pocket lint could be president

On topic I unironically want Tulsi to win and remind me who's in charge with her shoes/ass crushing me and my male privilege

muh weed dude bro.

Die faggot.

This. They'll rig the primary so she can't win just as they did with Bernie.

Has Vagina?
What will happen on their period?
Has meeting. Gets feelings hurt by another leader. Cries autistically and nukes leaders home country.
I would vote.

If you want that experience they sell videos like that online

Notice OP didn't list one positive thing the Democrats are running on? But please go on and keep with the "vote for me cause I'm not Trump" message.

>Why was George Bush a one termer anyway? Did he do something to make the American public mad?

Raised taxes when he said he wasn't going to, took the blame on the right for Regan-era economics and took heat from the anti-Vietnam left for the Persian Gulf War. Also helped that Bill Clinton, while being a piece of shit, was a much better politician.

If she's smart she'll wait until 2024 because she appeals to the moderates Trump has already scooped up

youre a commie, but your post is absolutely spot on

Yeah but not specifically Tulsi :(

Still better than if he had rolled over and done nothing with the threat of Trump looming.

why are her teeth so small and rat like? is she a kike?

>voting for holes

Call me when she runs as Libertarian.

What flavor of mutt is she?

Don't vote for chicks

you faggots have been shilling this bitch since the Democrat primaries

holy shit, go away and die

>Trump has NO chance to win
You underestimate how mindlessly devoted his supporters are. Remember when he threatened to murder someone just to prove he wouldn't lose support over it? Guess what? He didn't.

I'd vote for her because sexy

i can assure you he wouldn't have.
the agency is finished.

let's put it this way:
if obama would'a won, then cruz would'a won.
they work for the same master; a master who no longer has the power to operate unchecked.

obama's purpose was to advance Brand America (TM). he was to substitute a brown, familiar face for mean-ole whitey...the shitskins were starting to catch on; they were starting to realize that the american way was just a euphemism for jewish plunder. so along came obama, a man whose policies were far more pernicious than any white president before him, but the carmel skin was enough to convince the swarthy hordes that he was one of them and transfix their soul in a 'progressive' swoon; and it worked with the shitskins for a while...until it didn't.
truth is, this user and the shit skins have the same enemy. i know they hate me as much, if not more, than some backward bedouin in yemen.
the only person they possibly despise more than user is DJT.
and this should tell you everything.

and, no, (((they))) do not fear tulsi in the least.

for the record: obama never made any substantive decisions on his own. he spent all his time watching sports center and 'playing' with his body men...'men' like reggie love:

youtube.com/watch?v=PcV_GhewXVc

The Democrats blacklisted Tulsi for supporting Bernie. She was being groomed to be President for years, and now no one's talking about her. What a shame, she'd be perfect.

Instead Democrats are pushing that light skinned bitch married to the Jew.

retarded

The only demographic that likes Gabbard is the neocons, so...

>Remember when he threatened to murder someone just to prove he wouldn't lose support over it?
fake news

Hawaiian
She is by far the best dem
They would never run her she is a vet and knows ZOG from the inside and hates it.

Reminder her father and husband (and probably her ) are part of a new-age Krishna cult down in Hawaii

Be wary of being shilled this literal leftist shitskin

Tulsi is a babe.

She is our Natalia Poklonskaya.

Tulsi 2020 I want you to be my empress, you beautiful goddess.

Yeah, Hindu Dindus sure have a great track record for doing the right thing for America.

See: Nicki Haley/Ajit Patel (depending on your ideology)

Too bad Dems won't run Tulsi because MUH SYRIA

She's not shrill and feminist enough for Dems nationally, too far left.

The establishment will pull a Bernie on her.

There is no such thing as middle ground in DC

What are those little things under her eyes

That skin, those craters.

Hey look at that a post about my representative.

jungle weed will be destroyed niggers will be outlawed jobs will be created wall will be built nuff said

shes the only decent democrat
but shes not enough of a communist for them to run her so its not a problem

she's nobody, nobody is going to vote for her, the next time about her will be oh yeah that nobody who ran against Trump and lost, waste of a change when they could have put Larouche in there

What the fuck are you even talking about? You don't even live in America you stupid cunt.

I smell a shill.

>She is our Natalia Poklonskaya.

>nothing short of assassination or impeachment
not entirely true, he could do some dumb shit like telling everyone to read his lips about no new taxes before he expands taxes

She waits, she may lose to this gal...

FUCK OFF CIA GLOW-IN-THE-DARK NIGGER SPENCER

no illegals allowed no

>Too bad Dems won't run Tulsi because MUH SYRIA
it's not up to the dems it's up to us, but I don't like her get somebody better

we need Trump to run against an openly anti semitic candidate, like Lyndon Larouche or David Duke

>I smell a shill.
yeah because I want the dems to run the only democrat who openly hates Israel, sounds like shill biz to me sure