SNK is scary

Shitted myself seeing this

the ending song was scary

lul

Are you new on the Internet ?
You can see some people like that on boards sometimes.

How so? Assuming you've read the manga it's literally just showing you the origins of the Titans and their exodus to the island. The music itself is also quite comfy if you listen to it without looking at the visuals.

me too.

Human experimentation? mural and that song make me scary.

Holy shit that was the craziest dab in existence!

That looks retarded not scary. It made me think what a shitty writing is this. Ending was good. If they put more crap like this, I will drop it.

oh lel, there is new asdfmovie

That's why the show didn't stay popular.

Eldians think they slick.. he dabbin!

Don't ever do that again.

They just want to be friends.

The “Eoten” Manifesto
By Margaan
A Dialogue (and thus manifestly not a manifesto)

Karphos Anēr: So Margaan, what are you going to call the Titans in “Attack on Titan”? “Titans,” right, since that’s what everyone else is calling them?

Margaan: Nope. “Eotenas.” I’ll be changing the title to “The Eotena Onslaught” too.

KA: Wut.

M: What?

KA: Are you insane?

M: Yes.

KA: OK, but… “Eotenas”? WHY?

M: I’m very glad you asked that!

KA: Aw, crap, at some point in this “conversation” I’m going to say, “yes, Margaan, it must surely be so!” aren’t I?

M: Most likely. Now let’s start with “Titan.” Why does it sound “right” to you?

KA: Because the name of the manga is “Attack on Titan.” It’s even printed on the Japanese cover.

M: Except the Japanese title is “進撃の巨人”—”Shingeki no Kyojin.” The word “巨人”—”kyojin”—is written with two kanji meaning “big” and “person,” and literally translates (obviously) to “giant.” That’s the only word used in the manga to describe its oversized antagonists. The Japanese word for Titan is just “タイタン,” and it occurs nowhere in the manga.

KA: OK, but given the official English title, I think we can safely assume that Isayama Hajime intended “kyojin” to be translated as “Titan” in this case, probably because “Titan” sounds pretty sweet.

M: About that title… where is “Titan”?...

Can someone just spoil the whole thing for me? I have looked on the wiki I still don't understand.

Are the titans good or bad? why do they eat people? why do some of them act different than normal titans and what's the point?

>Can someone just spoil the whole thing for me?

> Can someone skip over everything that makes this manga worth reading and spoonfeed me the mysteries of a mystery show?

I want the head of ANY man that answers this poster's question. I will personally come after you with the wrath of a 1000 suns if you dare try.

DON'T TRY ME.

>Human experimentation

what???

I found it more funny than scary. Those crazy titans hijinks always make me laugh

I've read the manga and I understand how the basis of it but yeah so like I know where they originate from but that still does not explain why they are immortal and why they are driven to be like zombies and eat people and shit.

Also does that mean there are other civilizations in the world and that what we see is only a small part of like a little area but no one in the walls know because ... ?

are you happy with the discovery? or you expected something else?

it wasnt explained at all in the manga, just kinda "look this is how it is so... yea....."

what scared me the most was the stalker titan

i read the entire 91 chapters of the manga in 3 hours just sit down and read it it really doesn't take that long

Titans were sent by God, a là Evangelion, to wipe out humanity for being such a sinful bunch.
They aren't good nor bad, they just have hungry and can't cook by themselves.

No that wasn't, that was fucking hilarious. If that scene was trying to be scary it utterly failed.

Wtf was his problem?

I can't believe the walls have been fucking breached

>but that still does not explain why they are immortal and why they are driven to be like zombies and eat people and shit.

Okay fine I'll rescind my threat... a bit.

The reason why titans are constantly trying to eat people is because

Manga spoilers (which will should be revealed at the end of S2)
they are all desperately trying to regain their humanity. Unless you have one of the titan powers, you won't be able to revert back. Titans can't differentiate between humans who have a specific titan power (Eren's titan, female titan, etc.) so they mindlessly and indiscriminately eat any and all that come their way in the futile hope they will regain their humanity

There's more to this but I know you haven't fully read the manga because some of the questions you asked were in fact explained and revealed but I'll stick with just answering this question (while leaving out some juicy details) only because people have speculated this answer and it will be aired later this season.

life is scary

>which will should be revealed at the end of S2
Season two is only going up to the end of Clash.

How could this of happened?!

squidward dance

Without spoilers, the manga kind of gives off a dumb impression. Like, for instance, I already know that there's three shifters hiding in the main squad, and that they're the assholes who broke the wall. And yet, when Sup Forums talks about these characters, they don't treat them like villains, even though they caused a massive massacre and evacuation, and cost humanity like half of the known world. That just sounds really stupid. Why would you still be interacting with these people after what they've done? It's like the mark of a bad shonen. And it's a big part of the reason why I dropped it.

I tried asking what their actual plans were in another thread yesterday, but nobody saw it. I kinda still want to like this series, due to the imaginative subject matter, but it kind of looks like grimdark shonenshit from the outside.

>are you happy with the discovery? or you expected something else?

Thrilled with the direction the manga took honestly. It bears noting that I also didn't have any problem with the political arc (which I expect to be aired this season based on how spoilery the ED looks) and was flabbergasted that people complained about it.

DUDE. SPOILERS. NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE SPOILED ON THE SHOW

And your other questions are explained. Read it over.

Ok, just to spite the Titans are actually people called the Eldians who sort of have this power in them that allows them to transform into Titans that was passed down from their ancestor named Ymir Fritz. They are subjugated by Nazi wannabes like Marley and any Eldian accused of treason is sent to an island as Titans. They eat humans because they want to go back to being humans themselves. If you still can't understand I recommend removing yourself from the gene pool by becoming a Titan yourself.

They are literally jews, forced by the nazis to kill other jews so that their own families wont be treated as jews anymore. They didnt want to kill anyone, but their parents sold them to the nazis to become warriors, so that they would have a better life.

The nazis are called Marley in this manga, and the jews Eldians. Everyone who lives inside the walls is an eldian.

This. Isayama basically took inspiration from that real life thing where Nazis forced Jews to gas other Jews in exchange for keeping them alive a little longer. Only with man-eating giants and shit.

I mean, it makes sense that they'd react like that considering that they had nothing to do with it this time around

And then turned them into lamp shades and soap of course.

Isayama also took inspiration from the "Madagascar Plan", which was Hitler's idea to put all the Jews in Europe in French Madagascar since Germany controlled France

But the plan never worked because the British navy was harassing the hell out of the much weaker German navy, and even though the Nazi's tried stealing a couple of French fleets, they were never successful

So Hitler decided to kill all of the European Jews instead

It's jarring because the titan designs and moments like that one titan making a pirouette are laughable, but then you're supposed to feel Miche's terror.

honestly dude if one of those big crazy mother fuckers was running at me irl I'd shit out my soul dude

>We want the YoI audience

Shooting star parody when

That's a genuine reaction, though

that actually made me LOL

Oh don't tempt me...

Well, they ARE abnormals. Maybe the jump seemed a bit off but I liked the running animation..

>Such a shame your girlfriend was eaten,maybe i could be your girlfriend for tonight

>why do they eat people?
Well what else do you suggest them to eat?

>Mom: Why don't you come out your room for a bit?
>Me: Nah.
>Mom: I mad Totino's pizza rolls.
>Me: (see webm)