DRUMPFTARDS ON SUICIDE WATCH

B-but b-b-based Trump11!!!

why?

everybody should support the people of Iran who rose up against legit tyranny

Trump was strongly anti-war in his campaign, now he war-mongers in the Middle Easy the same way Obungo and Bush did. Trump was a shill all along

hmm, this is very Obamian to suggest that mostly moral support for protesters is LITERALLY WAR OMG OMG

get fucked obvious shill

Jews

our greatest ally

When will this meme die?

Obama didn't give Iran $150 billion from the US treasury. It was from Iranian bank accounts that were frozen through sanctions. He just gave it back to the Iranians.

agreed. aussies honorary americunts.

the money was stolen and belongs to the Iranian people not to the terrorist regime rulers

How about you just leave the whole fucking middle east alone and let them sort their own shit out?

What the fuck is happening? It's like the last 17 years of completely disastrous intervention after intervention in the middle east and everyone is gungho to fuck Iran's shit up, (((coincidentally))) just after they helped destroy ISIS

>The people have little food
He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about, iranians eat like pigs every time of the day, most of them frequent fast foods on a daily basis and have awful taste to top it all off.

The ((((((U.S.)))))) is watching. Very good goy, Iran needs (((Feminism))), (((Homo-degeneracy))) and (((progress)))

>intervention
what the fuck are you talking about, you brainwashed fetal alcohol syndrome having turd?

Islamists should hang is my personal opinion but I'm not sending troops anywhere

>"pockets"
>(((pockets)))

Faggot Liberals live in a coastal echo chamber of identity politics, Trump-bashing, and retarder hyperbole.
This is you. That is what you sound like.
Neck yourself and sage

These fucking jews behind trump's decisions would nuke the whole place if they could get away with it. This is the same humanitarian PR angle they use with every one of these color revolutions.

Hello Merkel. Allready getting wet at the thought of Iranian rapefugees, aren't you.

> humanitarian PR angle
so far it's always been legitimate, like in Venezuela, NK, Cuba, etc and also in Iran

>These fucking jews behind trump's decisions would nuke the whole place if they could get away with it.
so if they rebel against the Islamic dictatorship they'll also save their place from possible nuking? all the more reason to protest for Iranians and for everybody else to support them

Making a tweet about the Iranians protesting tyranny "OHEMGEE IT'S LITERALLY AN ACT OF WAR IT'S A #MICROAGRESSION" fuck off back to tumblr

>history of the CIA includes meddling in Iranian elections and politics

i don't think iranians give a shit about what the u.s. thinks

Right. To copy how you react to europeans..
Why do Americans not stand up to their jewish overlords? Why do they want their young and dedicated to die for a people that is known for backstabbing and decie so that these people get some more cash. Why do they offer their foreskins, children, culture, wives and more to them and niggers? And as for an actual response... I do not know. Trump seems to know more than he lets on, I think he's been in here and such too. But chances are his boomer-esque bias made him doubt both the alt right, Sup Forums and others on this side in favor of what sounds right to his generation of conservatives. Hopefully this is not the case though, the man has reverted dislike and doubts I have about him before.

He is strict on his decision on Israel improvement. Why is this one surprising you? Actually this is more honorable than Obama changing his mind every day.

You know how I know this is the right thing to do? News won’t even fucking cover it. There have been protestors literally arrested and killed here. Not a peep from news, and the woman waving her Hijab in protest was detained. Imagine my shock when none of the women’s rights shemales said anything about that.

You’ve been literally so twisted into hating Trump that you’re harassing him for saying the world should be watching a tyrannical government who has oppressed their people legitimately for decades. Trump is literally calling Iran our for being Iran, and that the people deserve better.

as long as trump makes america great again, idc what he does. We are going to mars also
also stop being a fagot and be like denmark and actually try to keep out the shitskins and try to keep ur country homogenious

Lmao at all you Neocon shills. You're going to repeat what Bush did. You all ree when Hillary suggests it, but as soon as Trump does you all blindly suck his cock. You don't realize rhat this helps Jews and gives nothing to America if we intervene, only more dead soldiers. We need to start America first, not Israel First.

99% if people still don’t get that we are a world under new management. Bad actors getting smoked worldwide. Israel will have to change, Iran will have to change. We are in a new world. Neocons have been stripped of their power. It is our meddling that led to th situation in Iran in the first place.

I more or less said stop being jewloving neo-con americans as a reflection of how they react to us. And I was nicer about it and made it sound less shit. You however actually do sound like a shill. Fuck off alongside the white trash helping you divide and conquer this board..