Imagine how betrayed a nazi soldier felt, when he was walking thousands of miles to a prisoner camp in Siberia...

Imagine how betrayed a nazi soldier felt, when he was walking thousands of miles to a prisoner camp in Siberia, while Ivan and Igor were taking turns to pump his wife and daughters full of racially unpure semen, before killing his dog and burning his house. In his mind, he probably didn't say "thank you Hitler." Yet still you faggots want to be nazis. What's wrong with you?

Other urls found in this thread:

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb5iqOh6wQU
youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I
youtube.com/watch?v=AMV0LKy1934
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Thanks I got a boner now.

>communists are sick freaks who fantasize about killing innocent children
Wow thanks I don’t wanna be a communist now.

>Germans
>Innocent

Do Russians look this gookish (not counting fake Russians in central and eastern asia)? All the Russians I've ever met look white.

t. Le 56%er

If the nazis hadn't claimed to be racially superior, the communists wouldn't have felt the need to destroy the nazis false ego by raping their women. Extreme movements always lead to extreme countermovements.

fuck yourself kike, the Black Sun will bath in your blood

metmuseum.org/toah/hd/phoe/hd_phoe.htm
anthropology.msu.edu/anp363-ss13/2013/02/27/the-corruption-of-the-priesthood-of-amen
biblicalarchaeology.org/daily/ancient-cultures/ancient-near-eastern-world/the-expulsion-of-the-hyksos
veteranstoday.com/2015/03/08/the-hidden-history-of-the-incredibly-evil-khazarian-mafia/
research.calvin.edu/german-propaganda-archive/goeb64.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=rKsfU-cIbUI

We will mow down every last one of you,we will see you soon

>we had to rape those women to prove them wrong!
nigger what?

>implying russians have the mental capacity go understand what an ego is
>implying they didn't act on their neanderthal instincts

>starts by disregarding the original topic completely
>throws out a random canned insult
>posts an image of a schizophrenic rant about Illuminati and jewish conspiracy
>pastes a dozen links to even more psychotic sources for right wing propaganda, knowing that nobody really will bother with these shitty links
Are all neo-nazis this dumb?

>commie gets a boner from dead lolis and rape
i see nothing wrong with this

go back

>victims of fascism
WTF

Our wizards are more powerful than you can possibly imagine we will do things to you, you can't imagine in your worst nightmares we control the matrix in ways you will never believe and we will sacrifice you in the name of Saturn in ways that would make the Checka lose their lunch

Maybe that soldier shouldn't have invaded Russia or fought harder and won

Your wizards are old and tired and weak you already know what I am saying is true you see control slipping through their fingers more and more everyday, none of your psyops work here, you will start WWIII with Islam never fool anyone here because we are always watching always exposing you for what you are, we will let rats eat holes through chest while you still live. I hope it is me that gets you I truly do. I pray for it and work the numbers to draw you to me, like I said we will bath in your blood while your family watches

Maybe the first option would be wise, compared to the option of an unjustified attack of another nation, and a risk of losing everything, even the dear people who trusted you. Imagine how scared little 8-year old Erika must have been, when Boris and his fellows raided into her fathers house, and started beating and raping her mother right then and there. All the while daddy Hans is marching to Siberia while weeping over lost Stalingrad and destroyed nazi glory. It just baffles my mind that people would risk this happening AGAIN by naively trusting an extreme political movement to "make things right again".

>extreme political movement
You meant Islam and Sharia with this? Am I right?

It should be a rule in the medical community, that whenever a patient starts rambling about psyops, WW3, jews or illuminati, an immediate prescription of anti-psychotics is ordered for the patient. The world would be a far better place, and Sup Forums would have a far higher quality of discussions.

>Islam
>an "extreme political movement" with about 2 billion members worldwide
Anything else, Finlands autistic little brother?

10 million slav women and girls got raped. I am sure some rapes were consensual.

>Do Russians look this gookish (not counting fake Russians in central and eastern asia)?
They used to, but now most of them are German mixed from all the rape, thats where the 10's come from.

see you soon, keep up the moral it is good for you, you will die with a look of complete terror on your face I promise you so enjoy it while it lasts

Imagine being a commie and fightimg while your mother, wife and little girl are whores for Hiltler's troops.

If you ever make it out of your mothers basement, I will surely be extremely frightened whether or not you can survive in the real world for even a full day.

Finland is actually our leftist bigger sister who loves Swedish tongue.

But leaf, it was the other way around. Let's not get out of touch with what really happened.

that's the spirit, never forget we have people everywhere and can reach out and touch anyone anytime enjoy your thread

And you should really let it sink in that Islam is extreme political movement with ~2 billion members worldwide.
Forget Hitler, this autistic German is dead.

>a neo-nazi claims they have people everywhere
>posts an image of Israeli servants with an SS logo
boy you are confused

Wherever slavshits go, they must also rape.

all there is to it desu

If Islam is an extreme political movement, then so is Christianity. And also by that logic the majority of humans on earth are political extremists.

>complaining about neo-nais
>on Sup Forums
you can always go to /his/

Lol. Russia only won because the US gave them enough supplies to maintain their zerg rush.

If we had any sense we would have beaten the nazis and then turned toward Moscow.

Which is exactly what Patton wanted to do.

Raping has occured since the dawn of man, probably originates to simple organisms like bacteria raping each other. The soviets however, took special joy for raping nazi women during and after WW2, largely thanks to the egoistic racial doctrine of the nazi movement. If the nazis would've just kept to themselves and improved their country in silence and humility, millions of lives would've been saved and millions of nazi women would've been left unraped. But they insisted on waving their dicks at the world, provoking a counter-raping beyond their imagination. Now it baffles me why young men want to continue this tradition of dick waving, don't you care for your mothers, sisters and daughters??

Because they fought for something greater.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb5iqOh6wQU

>because they fought for something greater
I'm sure that's what Hans was thinking in rural Siberia, while his fingers were turning numb and blue from hypothermia, while a thousand miles away his daughter Erika was losing her virginity to Sergei on the floor of the house that he built. Wew, thanks Hitler!

Patton wanted to take Berlin as well but was stopped from doing it.

nice fantasy bro

>using emotionally loaded language to try to get people upset
lol I don't give two fucks what happened almost a hundred years ago, firstly that shit would never happen today and secondly that doesn't change my racial opinions or my desire for a white ethnostate in the slightest. to put it bluntly, not an argument.

it's what he should have done. I wonder (((who))) influenced Truman. Maybe the same allies who were running Russia?

Heil brother

>I'm sure that's what Hans was thinking in rural Siberia, while his fingers were turning numb and blue from hypothermia, while a thousand miles away his daughter Erika was losing her virginity to Sergei on the floor of the house that he built.
It's like I'm reading hentai or something

Ice is crucial, thank you

>that shit would never happen today
You are correct, because most of you nazi-larpers couldn't land a girlfriend even if your life depended on it, much less have kids. Also there will never be a successful isolated nation, which is what a white ethnostate would in fact be. The way forward is co-operation and co-existing.

Gay. Also fuck cooperation, fascism is the only future

>a gypsy talking about someones mental capacity

I still find it hillarious when an actual third worlders try to shittalk anybody on this board, even more so someone who literally owned them like a colony for generations.

It doesn't matter what they were thinking when they LOST.

The GLORY of what they were fighting for LIVES ON.

ok

>It just baffles my mind that people would risk this happening AGAIN by naively trusting an extreme political movement to "make things right again".
>Communist threatens to rape my loved ones and wonders why resistance intensifies.

>bacteria
>rape
r u retarded they fucking asexually reproduce dumbass

Wow it's almost like you don't have an argument and now you're just trying to rile people up like a literal autist. I'm glad you chose to spend your night attempting to troll an anonymous image board, good choice. I'm sure you're an absolute lady killer lmao

Why are you so obsessed with rape? Genuine question.

>look at me I can use descriptive language
take your cuck fantasies back to fanfiction.net

>It doesn't matter what they were thinking when they LOST.

The GLORY of what they were fighting for LIVES ON.

No. They just lost. That's it.

It’s the only way communists can get laid, they have to rape

The Germans still easily dominate the EU.

They're the master race.

Their power is just being focused into the wrong avenue.

This is i hope we keep forcing you “people” to snuggle cheese from Scandinavia and make sure we throughly embarrass Russian “people” over decades

Have fun with manlet Putin raping your countries wealth for his personal gain, while keeping Sergei’s everywhere in international shame

Yup. I'm sure your "victory" feels glorious. Holy sweet Jesus, I can't imagine what it must feel like being reduced to a minority in my own country by the same commie Jews I fought for and dooming the entire white race, because I was greedy for world domination. J/K that one actually went to the Jew. The JEW who also wants to see me now exterminated. youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I

My ancestors fought for the survival of the white race against its eternal enemy. They fought communism and financial capitalism, they fought the international Jew and they went down in honor. You fought for the destruction of Europe and the victory of them. My ancestors are smiling down on me and the only thing I wish for you, traitor, is what Leonidas wished for the traitor: "May you live forever."

who cares ? germans are niggers

Well you responded, so I guess I succeeded. Also I probably get laid more than 99% of Sup Forums, to be honest.

>and dooming the entire white race

Bro, seriously.

Hitler didn't give a shit about the white race. He cared about the German race. If Hitler actually managed to crush the soviet union and conquer europe, you don't think he'd have come for us eventually?

Honestly, I think it was fate that the germans lost. If Hitler had won he'd have gotten the ability to use nuclear weapons eventually, and boy he would have used them.

What movie??

>triggered nazis

>mfw hitler blew his own brains out like a cuck while he left his people to be raped and murdered

>Extreme movements always lead to extreme countermovements.

this is very true and demonstrable throughout history. Hence why white supremacists are confined to basements and can't leave the house for fear of the outside world.

Not that bad actually. Russian-German mutts are purest aryan. taken the best from both sides: russian women feminine and german man jawline.

Hitler literally talks about the White race in Mein Kampf you illiterate fucking mutt. Stop making Americans look so stupid. Seriously consider suicide you filthy nigger.

We might as well talk about killing and pillaging, because that's what in the end happened to the "glorious" nazi empire. Thousands of young men are falling into the trap of believing fantasies about nazi revival, without remembering the irreparable damage it caused to Europe and the white race as a consequence. If racial issues are of the utmost importance, then one should start by helping his own kind, not by threatening minorities anonymously on a taiwanese cat breeding forum.

>All these beta males typing shit about Hitler
Lol 70 years later and he still triggers you soyboys.

this picture was the cover of a punk album. russian field experiments i think.

hitler's actions killed more whites than anyone else in history. and don't think for a second that he wanted germany supremacy, not white supremacy.

at the end of the day hitler wasn't even anyone special. just a good public speaker who got ahold of a fantastic army, and proceeded to use it to destroy both his own country and many others.

>If racial issues are of the utmost importance, then one should start by helping his own kind, not by threatening minorities anonymously on a taiwanese cat breeding forum.
No one is threatening minorities, CIA, except the Jews who threaten the White race every day.

Whites are the minority. Not muds.

>Country getting taken over by violent Paki's
>Still thinks white supremacy is the problem

I’m not a nazi they all died out unfortunately. I respect them for trying to save us from communism and Jews.

Fuck off kike

[citation needed]

lend lease accounted for 2% of ussr supplies. do your research before you bark, mutt

>Who is David Duke

He probably is a paki.

Jews belong in the oven

>If racial issues are of the utmost importance, then one should start by helping his own kind, not by threatening minorities anonymously on a taiwanese cat breeding forum.
And yet here you are making b8 threads while complaining about the quality of discussions on the same taiwanese cat breeding forum. Feel free to leave this place, no one is stopping you. This place will definitely improve if people like (You) stop making these kind of breads.

oops meant

verpiss dich du beschissener Drecksjude

>"supplies" is a quantifiable resource

The US sent enough steel to the Soviets to account for every single T-34 built throughout the war, and for the next 5 years after it

No that probably never happened, it is definitely happening in modern day Europe however, and certainly without a doubt in Denmark. And instead of brown hair blue eyed Slavs it’s black skin and curly hair (see African population estimates for 2050), and they’ll surely rape and destroy your family. Until you choose white nationalism your future is doomed.

>Imagine

I LOVE to imagine it. I am also 100% pure white European heritage.

I like to watch the movie Der Untergang over and over because I love watching Hitler and the SS and Gestapo heads being defeated, as the Red Army marches into Berlin.

Hitlers biggest flaw was his absolute lack of diplomacy.

Britain would have gone full Right if he kept his word and waited 7-8 years. People from the UK were flocking to Germany to hear what he had to say and get books signed by him until he decided to fuck over Europe.

Instead he tried to terrorize the Anglo and the Anglo terrorized right back.

His final betrayal was unto the German people when he refused to surrender to the west and rush them in to secure Berlin before the Russians rolled in.

He knew what they were capable of and did nothing to ensure what little was left of his people survived.

supplies is a general term, as in food, steel, planes, semen, people etc. but yeah, i guess there's no point proving anything to a mutt if all he does is blunt cherrypicking.

Because Nazis are retarded. Hitler killed millions of white people.

B-but..when you give up something because of the constant coercion and bashing you are nothing less than a coward desu

>nu male soviet wannnabe who drinks vodka with diet coke.

youtube.com/watch?v=AMV0LKy1934

You have no idea what you're talking about. Your thought process is all fucked up.

Fuck you ancap devil. You ancaps will get the fucking rope.

>And yet here you are making b8 threads while complaining about the quality of discussions
This turned out to be a pretty good bread, because you think I am baiting. I'm merely reminding radicalized young men to see the other side of the coin. There is a better way than to promote your own race at the expense of others, the way of co-existing and mixing together with other peoples. It is the way forward, not isolation.

Open borders for Israel, Moishe. youtube.com/watch?v=vCp2Kg1Hy2I

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amalek

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

>implying that half of the population being non-white is a bad thing
Literally ends racism. The white people wont disappear (white genocide LOL), there will always be whites who will reproduce with whites, as there will be whites who will reproduce with non-whites. No institution in human history has successfully controlled sexual behaviour for a long time. What makes nazis think that they could pull that one off in 2018?

What's wrong with racism?