Juat droped off files at the west gate! fuck the fake qs you are gone!

juat droped off files at the west gate! fuck the fake qs you are gone!

#MAGAoD
RAwGR
Abubdis

"4Q+"

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XZrPK
rightdiagnosis.com/medical/4q_syndrome.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i am not using aby social media without my face stop beliebing fakes!

GHgetFilesNow! 4America 4Us 4all #MAGAorDIE

RYAN ALLEN ABUNDIS

What are you going on about you schizo fuck?

white house hung up on me! FILES AT WEST GATE! CHEERS MY AMERICAN LOVED ONES!

#MAGAoD!

#FUCK dasboot cunt

undisclosed files at west gate of naval base off victoria! fuck the fake q!

PICTIRE FILES 2 GB FULL CARD OF EVIDENCE OF PSYCHOPS JUST DROPPED OFF AT NAVAL BASE GATE OFF VICTORIA! FOR ALL BUT MAINLY K.GH AND Q!

screen shot before msm hides and post everywhere if im lying you all can hang me from a cross!

fuck the fake chan bull shit suck my fu king dick youh unpatriotoc fucking faggot ass dick sucking fake fuck shill bot mother fuckers like cucklaw....

why is joe biggs so down? Ok i want a beer now with Joe Biggs and Alex Jones Alone, feel free to bring a fucking lie detector machine.

no phone calls have come through hardly except a few...wtf...8339198

alex jones ive emailed you multiple times. biggs is getting fucked and so are you? i need to see all connections to churches! Ywam, global vision (that they advertised on fox not greg lockes church), foothill, buena, saint bonnie, ventura, class of 07ish, wtf, WE THE PEOPLE WILL KILL YOU PEDOS PERIOD FUCK YOU FAKE ASS PSYCHOS IM A PATRIOT PSYCHO AND YOU BEST RECOGNIZE WHEN WE MARCH TO CLEAR HOUSE I WILL BE AT THE FRONT WITH A SMERK, A KEKIS GRIN GOING FUCKING NIGGERS OF ALL COLORS YOU BEST LOOK THE FUCK OUT! FUCK ALL COLORS THAT DONT REP RED WHITE AND BLUE! BURN IN HELL! REEEEEEE ĖÈĘĚÉĔÊƏËĒ!

I see you're also a man of schizophrenic values

Well sheeeit, im going to bump your thread so a few anons can screen cap this autism

msm yiu look scared as fuck as i said, you guys so blown away

(You)

gibson enjoy getmo

Fuck off faggot take your boomer shit elsewhere.

epic is that me?!
KEK! REEEEEEE!

someone forgot their meds. put me in the screenshot.

Hope Nick, still kekin it! Earbuds.

haha you commies are scared shitless now, your people disappearing from all levels haha well now after this next drop at the naval base, i should be asked by the white house to kek thw fuck out of these normies and their pedo ops! Hack google! Hack Everything! FULL DISCLOSURE! GLOBAL PREAWAKENING!

White house coms need to get kicked in the face! rehehehhehehe

pedoastor gibson i mean pastor gibson...fucking fagot ass commie with his ties to the ukraine!

fucking worthless psychops and whoever broke into my house you gonna die bitch! the funny thing about my iphone is that it was set uo with nsa bot ware my choice so i could white hat more upper division q+s you sloppy pieces of shit! bahahahahahaha

I have to ask, what the actual fuck is going on in this thread?

Too young to be a boomer.

Is this what schizophenia looks like? If so, neat. And what's a psychops? Is that like a porkchop for the cia?

This is fucking disgusting

Baba, please have the President of Turkey call Trump amd tell him who told you about that faggot ass obama! I cannot wait to sacrafice that demon in israel and we do away with the fallen angels old ways! reeeeeeeeeeeeee

fuck the entire msm, dry, make them bite the pillow! fuck every one of them to hell! hack everyone upload everything full shit post fest! let the storm rain down all the chaos from the ANGELIC PLAGUE OF FROGS! PLAGUEON KEKIS, 0LAGUE THE FUCK ON! SHIT POST CHALLENGE! GET EM! BITE THE CURB YOU FUCKING NIGGERS OF ALL COLORS! BITE THE FUCKING CURB!

Yisrael*

What is going on in here?

Time to initiate the last crusade! Not by religion but understanding and faith! Better study up hard normies, you will be asked questions and hope you all can answer them well without sounding like a TelePromTer! fucking dbags! Enjoy that donkey show with hillar's ass bloody as fuck you dbag pieces of shit!

The fox trots quietly at midnight.

lol you are just a bitch anyway but im sure you will get shot soon gor your treason.

Not sure what’s going on here- but OP is a legend. Nice charisma/10; i like it. Post spoon pics tho

fyi you all forgot t9 steal the original files...see you thought i used the same card in my camera but i didnt, i had three and use different files on my cannon xd (2nd year model small body ifim not mistaken) lol and seeing as the meta data will show which lense and body...not that hard seeing as it was all boughr with my dads credit card in hmmm around 2005! You fucking traitor glory hound brain dead fucks can go die! Fake ass q's! Plus yiu tried shooting Q to cover your tracks! Im gonna enjoy watching you in the bmw chamber! no joke im gonna eat popcorn and watch your souls slide out and head into the abyss! FUCKING BITCH ASS MOTHER FUCKERS! FUCK GOOGLE FUCK FACEBOOK FUCK GAB AND FUCK ALL YOUR PSYCHOPS! FIME FOD YOUR CLIFF DIVE SWINE!

archive.is/XZrPK

archived

who the fuck is op??? the punk ass bitch ukrainian butt licking soros bottom bitch?

what is this? sorry dont want to click it.

what mate

seriously you all got played by some cucks...watch the man in the high castle...in reverse lol.

threads saved

Kill yourself autistic u have autism.

demand military intel releases the 2gb cf drive i just handed them at the west gate off victoria! it is 4Q++ + ++++IIIPatriots (lol) enjoy!

hope you brought it bub

The duck paddles West to the Moon Gate.

The sun sets forever at Dawn.
Enter at aisle 3. BING

You're a poof,m8
I'll knock your cunt right in

If you are Art Bell, Yes.

>west of the Rockies you’re on the air...

What the fuck are you going on about?

Reveal boipucci, pls

So this is the power of autism

why didn't you upload it op

this thread will self destruct in 5...4...3..2..

this retard is using the wild card line

so this is their grand shilling tactic? pretend to be a schizo?

4q symptoms

Growth retardation
Mental retardation
Reduced muscle tone
Frontal bossing
Ear canal stenosis
Aortic anomaly
Seizures
Wide-set eyes
Short nose
Broad nose
Depressed nasal bridge