WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THEM LADS

WE CAN'T LET HIM GET THEM LADS

Were all going to die arent we

conscript reporting

DRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMPPPPPPPFFFFFFF

His button... "it just works"

Its what we wanted. Purification through cleansing fire. Let the stars glitter on in silence.

I was sure this was another Sup Forums satire

>my button works

hmmm what is he imblying here???????

>Implying Norks actually are capable
They aren't
>Norks are gonna die you cuck faggot
Would appreciate it if you would relocate there.

>Thanks

hand over the button, dahnald

Tesla suit ready.

Congratulations, retard. You gave a fascist the big & powerful Nuclear Button

In a hellfire of banter.

lmao

i'd rather die in this timeline than live in any other

If you don't want nuclear hellfire you aren't a real Sup Forumsack

jesus

>Trump just bantered with North Korea about nukes
Every time I lose faith in Trump this shit happens, beautiful

This guy is a literal child.
It's fucking sad.

DAHNALDDDD WAIT!!

>it is real

I do not even care if this is how World War 3 starts and we have a nuclear conflict. This level of shitposting is something I can die happy with. Every single day Trump brings me personal joy with his twitter page.

If only we the people elected someone with enough gall to nuke Israel and blame in on NorKo then we nuke them, Are nukes are getting a bit dusty.

Isn't that how deterrence works? Or was that just a meme from my japanese vidya?

DO

>afraid of thermonuclear fire bantz
pussy

Fucking this.
>Not wanting to play Fallout IRL

This is all life imitating art. Rewatch, “The Dead Zone”...the entire fucking movie is Dump leading up to pushing the button. Uncanny similarity.

America needs a real fascist party anyway, libertarianism only works for so long
>late 2024
>Trump knows he won't be president anymore
>he suddenly starts exposing the kikes in case of (((an accident)))
>removes kikes from power
>they never get power again because they're exposed and no longer have control to divert the masses to think otherwise

This. Alternate timeline is Hillary giving tax dollars to NK and hoping they would please stop their nuclear program and we'll trust them to do so. Meanwhile, we're rotting from the inside out with a wave of violent mudslimes in previously quiet white small towns (gotta dilute the GOP base amirite)

We either take them down now or wait 10 more years when they're even stronger than they are now. If they try anything they'll be gone in an instant.

Fuck off aids carrying shitspain.

Friendly reminder nuclear warheads are a hoax.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

HE JUST CALLED OUT KIM'S MICROBUTTON THE FUCKING MADMAN AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HOLY SHIT CNN BTFO

Toooooooooo late Bevis.

do it faggot, i fucking dare you

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

I sure hope so

Not sure if man or shit posting god.

BANTZKRIEG ATTACK

lmao, buttonlet btfo

Is it too late?

>1 post by this ID

Anand Giridharadas, an MSNBC political analyst, just now said Trump suffers from profound sexual and masculine insecurities and he’s putting the planet at risk because of them.

We love our President

Nah...nah...not really.

Diet Coke overdose?

Who is writing the script for this shitshow

>and my button works

America deserves Dump :)

Doesn’t it?

GET IN FAGGOTS! WE'RE GOING FOR SOME KIM-CHI.

Kim has already lost

Define lost???? You mean like the Taliban lost in Afghanistan? Oh...yeah...the Taliban controls almost all of Afghanistan as of right this second. Lost like that?

Well said. Bravo old chap.

The US loses much in war... money and lives.

To the deep state and the defence contractors, there is no "losing" only profit.

Thus Vietnam is easily explained.
How did the ragtag band of vietcong "defeat" the US?
Simple: The powers behind the war never cared about winning it in the first place.

his nuke button doesn't work

I mean you might, I'm in the navy.

Actually they defeated us the same way the Taliban defeated us...they live there...we don’t.

Yes please. Just blow everything up and end our misery. One way or another millennials will kill off mankind anyways.

What makes you think so? Because the pathological chronic liar and chief says it doesn’t work? The same orange fuck that told you Mexico is going to pay for the wall? That dude? The orange billionaire that told you this tax plan was going to cost him a fortune yet he & his family will profit by more than a billion dollars? That guy? You believe him do ya?

I'm glad I started growing a beard for the nuclear winter

>liar-and-chief
Fucking kek.

It's just red meat to take the trumptard's minds off the fact that he's about to give amnesty to 1,000,000 or more spics

Not gonna lie, former drumpf supporter here it's fucking hilarious watching him threaten the global order but in all seriousness we can't let him press the nuclear code

Actually spics are Puerto Rican and are already American citizens. I believe you meant to call them beaners or dreamers and yes...he will grant them amnesty...another lie told and promise broken.

Amen

Yah...truth is a bitch ain’t it?

just those of us on the West Coast

Is this a meme about shills? I'm not meta enough.

>just those of us on the West Coast

It's for the best

I’m not sure who’s dumber...Trump or his supporters.

lol its fucking fake. funny as shit though.

Rubber shoes in motion

Where's that reddit salt guy? They must be melting down by now

ive grown tired of hannity's bullshit TICK TOCK MUFUGGA posts that amount to nothing, but what are the odds that the Trump shout-out means theres actually substance tonight?

It was a copypasta spammed here on pol during the 2016 election

Shills LOVED it and it was one of the few posts to be confirmed written out by ShareBlue!™ to be used online.

Get out newfag

that gave me chub in benis

Well at least you’re tuned into the fact that Sean Hannity is pure bullshit...now...extrapolate to the rest of the right wing-nut talk warlords. They fucking play you ‘tards like a harp.

I won’t even ask whether this tweet is real or not

> t. Ahmed @ ShareBlue

2018 is already the greatest year

CBC breaking report on sightings over the BC coast.

"please be my ai gf"

amen

To all the bitchniggers complaining how embarrassing or dangerous this is you don’t know dick.
CNN is gonna have a report after this saying how buttons for nukes don’t actually exist because it’s the only way to debunk this statement. They will literally help NoKo to give Trump shade, that’s how fucked up they are.
I, for one, think this shitposting is godtier Trump and wish him to do more.

Why do we humans of every nation constantly put child minded persons as leaders?

*throws Roko's basilisk at you*

suck a dick

eat shit faggot and enjoy those broken pixels, KEK.

Fuck off retard. That's not how the meme works. That's not how any of this works. Your lame ass non meme doesn't have enough mental residual energy to it. It's a "millhouse." kys

please be my ai gf