youtu.be/ykDec1Tj2sw

ALT-HYPE
>Could it get any worse? (It could)
youtu.be/J4xQoF-NyAQ

MOUTHY BUDDHA
>The Fall Of Kraut Explained in Under 6 Minutes
youtu.be/9sWQv2tIdlY
DAILY STORMER
>Top Skeptic Jew “Kraut & Tea” Deletes Channel After Failed Jihad Against the Alt-Right
dailystormer.red/top-skeptic-jew-kraut-tea-deletes-channel-after-failed-jihad-against-the-alt-right/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/
youtube.com/watch?v=9xAGyzSpJcI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoGe-n3EowWARSKI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoGe-n3Eow
youtu.be/lz-BJhXMY4w
archive.is/YSSts
twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/948372489876406272
archive.fo/pNBww
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/ytouh/as_cool_as_this_is/c5ypoh6/
archive.fo/jeUn0
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/yswyt/a_plea_to_the_public/
archive.fo/u3q4Y
reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/ytjvi/destiny_of_rstarcraft_fame_forfeits_his_mlg/
archive.fo/2CPbm
imgur.com/S8CqU
imgur.com/LkwD0q1
imgur.com/6JavJnB
imgur.com/iaSWu
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148659344/#148685318
archive.is/ew9bI
archive.is/F8JJ4
archive.is/MoHOe
archive.is/UJZTM
archive.is/k7gft
archive.is/NzQCy
archive.is/ym8j8
archive.is/Bu7md
archive.is/n4Z0P
archive.is/gVchs
archive.is/iyXS0
archive.is/yvB7L
archive.is/yD5Vo
archive.is/4xooU
archive.is/B22yJ
archive.is/wf2PE
archive.is/Y1mg5
archive.is/19lja
archive.is/P4B2P
archive.is/63Vih
archive.is/rU9v9
archive.is/DZSMu
archive.is/JdbPX
archive.is/zwvFm
archive.is/imW9b
archive.is/yjBnW
archive.is/pFAd2
archive.is/sNzf7
archive.is/VySHy
archive.is/LScwX
archive.is/P2QzJ
archive.is/jQO1R
archive.is/bcNRX
archive.is/q9r6I
vocaroo.com/i/s1nhJOi9QG6c
reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7nplr0/the_autistic_detective_work_of_pol_jewstiny/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>RUNDOWN
It started 4 months ago when Kraut started posting anti race realism vids full of errors such as pregnant trouts.
Things were pretty slow (albeit hilarious) until a week or two before Christmas when it leaked that Kraut had been running a doxxing server in discord.

He made a bullshit apology video that put the blame on someone else and and this admin was apparently psychotic because he had screenshots and audio recordings that definitively proved that it was Kraut who commissioned the doxxing.

This whole shit has been unravelling since then with drama streams from Andy "Adam" Racewarski who took the lead and managed to get opposing parties in the same stream by some miracle. As a result many lulz were had and Kraut deleted his channel.

This has then spread from Kraut throughout the skeptic community causing many debates and videos attempting to counter race realism (all failing of course). Eventually this neolib DesTINY faggot, a twitch streamer, got involved attempting to debate JF (Jean-François) a PHD in neurobiology who also made the most comprehensive debunking videos of Krauts anti race realism videos.The debates went as expected and Destiny got assblasted on the science of race realism.

As this faggotry was continuing it has now come to light that Destiny solicited and shared pictures of underage girls (he accidentally admitted this). He also admits that there is a massive problem with jailbait in the wider e-sports community, but refuses to name any names or specifics.

The last couple of days it has come to light that Destiny has had a problem with people grooming a girl, just 12 years of age, in his chat. He admitted that he unbanned and banned these people several times because he didn't know if it was morally right to ban them, after a major chimpout from his chat moderators he had to settle on permabanning these grooming pedophiles.
And now for New Years he decided to do a /unban all in his chat resulting in another mod chimpout.

Essential Tiny Lore, quick rundown:

>beat up his ex-wife
>got literally cucked
>became a "skilled" SC2 player by spamming roaches
>gets hand-held by Blizzard (programmers literally gave Zerg a buff just for him in one tournament) because they need somebody other than Koreans to win SC2 tournaments
>gets his dick pics shared publicly, and quits out of shame
>tried to murder a fat kid and his dad because they DDOS'd him
>tried to sue Aydin because she called him a cult leader
>has a cult of retards on Leddit
>is a pedo
>shared lewds of a 15-year-old girl, and harassed a 12-year-old girl
>wants to legalize CP
>tells his daughter that incest is okay (preparing to rape her in the future, much?)
>tells his best friend to kill himself, & the madman actually does it
>is currently deleting tons of his own Twitter posts because The_Guardian is filing a case against his ass for harassment, defamation, and pedophilia

sauce:
reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/comments/70lkp1/destiny_the_rudest_nudesharing_dudest/

THREADLY REMINDER DESTINY IS EMOTIONALLY ABUSIVE TO HIS SON
youtube.com/watch?v=9xAGyzSpJcI

WARSKI LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=ZmoGe-n3EowWARSKI LIVE

That chick Rae on the show is an idiot

I've been away for a few days
can I get a quick rundown on what happened since JF fucked desTiny on warski live?
also, any new memes?

low energy cast in general

Bunty changed his mind.

She wrote on her twitter its her first time and she will start up her channel tomorrow, dont even know why she is doing that, start up easy and build an audience first

Why is his mouth so tiny and small?

How much are you dudes charging Destiny to rent all that space in your minds lol?

He doesn't take up much space.

>rent all that space in your minds lol
Luckily desTiny doesn't take up a lot of space

muh brandd

One manlet gamer boi has brought Sup Forums and the entire alt-right to its knees.

Are you tired of losing yet?

goddamnit why did it have to be so glorious?

His fanbase have been raiding Sup Forums with the same ad nauseam rebutted shit ever since he got btfo and Destiny never dared to approach JF on the subect of race realism ever since. It's been personal attacks non-stop and only by proxy at that. He is afraid.

On top of that, some anons either found out or brought to everyone's attention that Tiny is a literal paid shill. The donations he gets from his fans are chump change. The vast majority of the 6-digit per year money he HAS to keep receiving in order to keep up paiments and not lose those two houses he has, comes from 4 Qatari richfags. Two of which are directly related to the king and one of which is Jewish. And those large-amount donations chronologically line up with when he began going into politics and chatlogs have surfaced of his donors feeding him talking points and political stances to hold.

>low energy cast in general
No doubt

>She wrote on her twitter its her first time and she will start up her channel tomorrow
She should reconsider because she brings nothing to the table

...and Andy just booted her because she's such a dud

tinymind

>The vast majority of the 6-digit per year money he HAS to keep receiving in order to keep up paiments and not lose those two houses he has, comes from 4 Qatari richfags. Two of which are directly related to the king and one of which is Jewish. And those large-amount donations chronologically line up with when he began going into politics and chatlogs have surfaced of his donors feeding him talking points and political stances to hold.
What??? proofs? This really activated my tinfoil

>...and Andy just booted her because she's such a dud
KEK
Yeah, i mean if she wanna discuss politics then maybe not go on a stream and have nothing to bring to the table as you say

>shilling for Andy

Where have my Sup Forums gone?

tbf I don't think anyone agrees with spencer

Give him time. Overdosing on redpills turns you into Mouthy Buddha.

HOLY SHIT QUARTERING'S ANT-MTGPEDO CHANNEL GOT SHOAD.

anti*

How exactly did he overdose? Did he have a mental breakdown?

>not agreeing with spencer is a bad thing
Spencer is a terrible leader, there are many better people getting his ideology across.

thank you my good Kraut
>4 Qatari richfags
any proofs around?

Yeah it was pretty funny tbqh
youtu.be/lz-BJhXMY4w

YouTube supports pedos now?

He wanted to debunk the "alt-right" by doing extensive research on their talking points and ended up feeling disgust and hatred for non-whites. He was doing a series on the JQ and couldn't really deny it. Everyone started calling him a Nazi and he had a small breakdown. Now he's in some ideological limbo.

Eh, it should be hilarious regardless. I don't exactly think Spencer is a good talker, and he just seems to like to sniff his own farts and talk in purple prose, but I guess it's better than nothing. Either we get to laugh at butthurt libcucks pulling out their hair over Spencer or we get to laugh at Spencer's implicit bullshit as he makes a fool of himself. Or probably both.

Generally this was a good thread for stuff on Tiny being a shill
archive.is/YSSts

IS THIS THE THREAD WERE WE MAKE FUN OF A 30 SOMETHING YEAR OLD GUY THAT WANTS TO FUCK RETARDED HISPANIC GIRLS AND WE GET CALLED TINY SHILLS?!

YYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

>leftist 6 panel comic meme
Make fun of well and it wouldn't be called obvious TINY shilling faggot

what?
damn, that actually explains a lot
has any of this been widely spread yet?

Check this And this thread

Don't think so user. I've been here for an unspeakable amount of threads and this the first time I've heard of this

reveal your leaf flag

Wrong.

I just think he's a clown user. His stupidity has no bounds.

Only DesTINY shills know what this means.

Lel

Metokur stirring the pot once again

twitter.com/WeWuzMetokur/status/948372489876406272

@DESTINY BOMBSHELLS@@

The Righteous, Moral, and Virtuous Steve Bonnell II -

archive.fo/pNBww OR reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/ytouh/as_cool_as_this_is/c5ypoh6/
archive.fo/jeUn0 OR reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/yswyt/a_plea_to_the_public/
archive.fo/u3q4Y OR reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/ytjvi/destiny_of_rstarcraft_fame_forfeits_his_mlg/
archive.fo/2CPbm
imgur.com/S8CqU
imgur.com/LkwD0q1
imgur.com/6JavJnB
imgur.com/iaSWu

More here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/148659344/#148685318

Add more if you got 'em

@@DESTINY BOMBSHELLS@@

can't wait for Jim to fuck up Destiny (when he eventually gets around to covering that part of the drama, it's amazing how this shitshow just won't end)
do you think you're making any sense at all?

seems like the firestorm is OH-VER.

Capped

HARKDAN CHATLOGS

December archive.is/ew9bI
November archive.is/F8JJ4
October archive.is/MoHOe
September archive.is/UJZTM
August archive.is/k7gft
July archive.is/NzQCy
June archive.is/ym8j8
May archive.is/Bu7md
April archive.is/n4Z0P
march archive.is/gVchs
February archive.is/iyXS0
January archive.is/yvB7L

January archive.is/yD5Vo
February archive.is/4xooU
March archive.is/B22yJ
April archive.is/wf2PE
May archive.is/Y1mg5
June archive.is/19lja
July archive.is/P4B2P
August archive.is/63Vih
September archive.is/rU9v9
October archive.is/DZSMu
November archive.is/JdbPX
December archive.is/zwvFm

January
February
March archive.is/imW9b
April archive.is/yjBnW
May archive.is/pFAd2
June archive.is/sNzf7
July archive.is/VySHy
August archive.is/LScwX
September archive.is/P2QzJ
October archive.is/jQO1R
November archive.is/bcNRX
December archive.is/q9r6I

Also Destiny being an edgy 12-year old

archive.fo/2CPbm

I see it in every krautgate thread but outside of here it's not well known.

you really can't take adam for granted

>Tradviews on sexuality
Sounds like a pedo

It's only becauae the furry and King Poo are going "UR TALKING WIT NAZEES?????? U MUST BE 1 2!!!!!!!!" completely ignoring the fact that when this all started Andy sided with Doxx Holliday against CoachKino on his streams. These people are like drones.

vocaroo.com/i/s1nhJOi9QG6c

We got it on tape boys.

reddit.com/r/Destiny/comments/7nplr0/the_autistic_detective_work_of_pol_jewstiny/
reddit's making fun of us!!!

The Alt Cucks Hero kek. Forget cuckstiny, I want to see JF and the Alt Homo debate this guy. I bet they start sperging in less than 5 minutes.

who cares. Destiny can't beat Race Realism

REMINDER: picklemancer is very NICe guy and DEFINITELY not a DIGUSTING WEEB

THE CABAL HAS ARRIVED

HELLO #politics

POPPY IS A CUM SLUT

Vadim btfo

He's a fucking kike

> make le grand scoop of caps from a general on Sup Forums
> don't include me in 'scoop'
reeee

Besides being some weird furry. What even is Vadim? Dude looks like the lovechild of King Poo and the Stepfather.

Why screen cap every post, instead of just linking to an archive? Holy shit, and they try to talk about retardation.

>2018
>Not being a part of Wacky Steve's Kike Kabal

Get with the times Sup Forums

holy shit. REDDIT? woah. that's like, the most scary/edgy site online.

Don't worry guys. I'll always be here to break your combos.

ChibiDesti /

>ywn join destinies legion once he takes over the US as the lefts trump
why live guys. I just want to serve under commander destiny killing nazis.

Wait a minute. If you're trying so hard to find stuff to mock, my posts were way too provocative not to be featured. Yet they were carefully avoided. Which can only mean one thing. I was on to something. The reason Tiny is always so nervous and keeps bringing up two specific degenerate topics and justifying/defending them is indeed that he's into that shit.

>the absolute state of Sup Forums is now fawning over (((eceleb))) drama
everyone in this thread is pathetic

>Sorry if this fucking sucks, first time trying something like this. Took some time but I'd be happy to do it again if a handful of people like it. It's just a catalog of all of the Destiny related posts in the Krautgate thread. Advice or criticism welcome.

Edit: Even though all I did was take screen shots and upload them to an imgur album, it still took me alot of time to actually group them in ways that were coherent threads rather than just the scattered way the thread is actually structured, and it took quite a bit of time.

Has anyone confirmed if this leak is true yet?

destiny chat shitters shitposting in these threads

get out you fucking reetards, go back to calling your mom "buddy" when she brings you tendies

The leak is true. Most of the contents are from shit his own fans knew. It's not in any way in question, they just hang on his every word in spite of it.

Is there a Chinese connection too judging by the bottom link?

That guy sounds like he's only giving a Tier 2 effort. Sad!

in another thred someone mentioned how a user named micspam (possibly jewish) speaks with destiny a lot about politics. there was rpetty conclusive evidence in logs that he was feeding destiny lines during debates, did anyone save them?

Good luck and god speed squirrel-kun.

"Wot!? Fuck u Deztinee chill"!!!!

What did he mean by this?

This is the mother of Destiny's daughter

You have to be 18+ to post here

Who are these two shitskins and why should I care?

Why did you archive an archive?

No that's Destiny with his mother

Has anyone looked into the background of this Busty Madger shit? He's some sort of known furry in the chat and seems to have some level of connection to the chat mods (who all seem to have animal related names?)

The Jewish financier is actually a furry and want's to spread/normalise degeneracy.

pic related

you never know what kikes are capable of

NEVER FORGET.

thats confirmed trap dunebug

He came out of the closet

>greetings fellow nazis

Destiny has been spending a lot of time playing some shit p2w mobile app game recently. Maybe it's some money laundering sponsorship deal? He pushes pro-china Globalization shit pretty hard

Include me in the autistic Sup Forums post please oy vey the pol goyim know D: