Wow, such an inspirational and bold statement coming right out of the White House...

Wow, such an inspirational and bold statement coming right out of the White House, by the Commander and Chief of the United States of America

I am truly in awe of the linguistic and thought-provoking statements the highest ranking official in America has to say

>Watch our State-Sponsored Television Channel to hear more about your glorious leader!

Well you're Canadian so single topic sentences are the best medium of communication apart from smearing shit on walls.

Is he genuinely retarded?

tick tock

Watch it then ask the question

On the clock, dear Kim blow my nation up.
Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1999.
Oh ah oh ah oh....

US is best korea

Yes, I see that. You people never shut up about him.

swear I saw a thread earlier saying it's happening at 9ET. Can't find it in the archive though.

Is it 9pm EST?

If so I might just stay awake for it

Thanks for advertising, OP. I'll be sure to tune in now.

yes

Tick tock botnet, The Unplugging is coming.

It might have something to do with SETH RICH if the guy in the other thread wasn't just LARPing

Thx

I'm positive that this question has already been answered. A resounding YES.

If so I might as well sleep - I'm only here for Nork news

"Every single thing he says HAS TO BE POETIC AND INSPIRATIONAL OR ELSE IM A CRYING LITTLE FAGGOT" Jesus you suicide-pending retards are really all out tonight. Please die

California declared itself a sanctuary state. I think we're going to kick Cali out of the U.S. and send all our illegal beaners and blacks there. MAGA

Oh also we might nuke the gooks. Hannity will fill you in on the details.

It's HAPPENING

>Muh duh Fox News is racist white supremacist propaganda and its viewers are all white trash.

You guys would lay an egg of King nigger tweeted to watch CNN or MSNBC

T I C K
O
C
K

Spoken like a true soy boy.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

>leaf

seriously... can you pathetic cucks kill yourself already.

stream?

Underrated.

Americans elected a literal retard

Yeah this shit's not funny anymore. I mean fuck CNN and all they're a bunch of liars but FOX isn't much better.

Fuck off you stupid leaf, you would be sucking Obamas cock just like before if he said the same shit about CNN. I speak for the rest of my country when I say were going to kill you all.

I don't have cable, where can I watch?

> be you
> a leaf
> elect trudeau
> trudeau represents
Why havent you killed yourself yet? What are you waiting for?

Don't believe the memes. Canada is awesome. Believe me

Dude this is hella stupid it's just Hannity sucking Trump's dick and shilling for the terrible tax bill and "muh based blacks".

He should be promoting shows befitting the president, like the Daily Show or Between Two Ferns.

Turn on FOX News or get nuked Chang

Well yeah, Hannity is a midwit and professional shill.

Canada was awesome; from the little I've seen.

I was a kid around 12 visiting Toronto and they had coffee shops open all night with Street Fighter 2 Turbo.

What the fuck is up with those huge black squirrels, though?