Jormungand

Is it good /a ?
It looks interesting. But i'm not sure.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PqxBMe-nrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

if you have good suspension of disbelief and dont mind characters who can literally dodge bullets by doing backflips and professional soldiers who apperently cant hit the broad side of a cake, then yeah the characters are pretty qt

The ending is beyond retarded

It's a fun watch with great music and nicely drawn gunsl, but the plot isn't the greatest with a really stupid ending and the action is unrealistic as usual.

Also, remember: Scarecrow best character and Her name is Koko, she is loco.

thnx bois

S1 is great, as is the first half of S2. The second half of S2 is an absolute shitshow though.

Why are Americans the greatest?

Burger powers.

Valmet convinced me muscle girls are an acceptable fetish. Worth watching just for her.

Dub>Sub

At least it goes straight to her tits and ass unlike the majority of Americans.

Good action, bad plot.
The girls were delicious on the other side and BD is uncensored.

I liked how her brother flat out told Koko why her great plan will fall apart and she only won temporary.

Dub was shit and Valmet was an over-muscled freak.

>I liked how her brother flat out told Koko why her great plan will fall apart and she only won temporary.
Kaspar was based.

It's really bad. I don't recommend watching it.

First off, for a "gun" anime, its knowledge of firearms and firearms users is incredibly poor. Sure, it names off things, but for the most part, *real gun users use nicknames in combat*. It makes for incredibly clunky dialogue, where they shout out "He's got a Negev LMG" or "Mi 24 Hind D" said out in full. They'd say, "Hind, take cover!" or "Target, machine gunner, 9 o'clock". There's no addressing the amount of bullets one can carry (in episode four the bad guy guns down an entire opera house with what looks like one nutsack, and that does not hold enough to gun down as many people as shown with one shot-one kill, let alone firing like a moron), there's no tactics, people take stupid shots (god knows how many times they shoot at held guns, a stupid shot to take under almost any circumstance), and nothing in it gives the idea that the people who made the show or manga have any knowledge of guns beyond their statistics.

If you think that's semantics, it's because good gunplay (if it was there) would be the only saving grace, seeing as the writing is atrocious. The females are otaku-bait, everyone's a philosopher (and a bad one at that), talking is always a free action in supposedly high-pitched gunfights, the three storylines shown thus far are worse than Black Lagoon at its most ridiculous, and it just has nothing going for it.

Trust me, I wanted to like this show. I wanted a good gun show to come out. But this is far from it. Hell, High School of the Dead was better about its guns. And when you lose to HSotD at anything other than pantyshot counts and size of boobs, you know you aren't doing well.

>Kaspar was based
So was his bodyguard.
Curse them for not giving her any nude scene!

Schokolade and Chiquita > chinatsu > Valmet > karen >>>>>>>>koko and Dr. miami

nice one, i thought i'm the only one who didn't like the actual plot, aka 'koko's masterplan', a super magical hacking computer? seriously? and the CIA is not only powerless, but didn't do anything as koko spits rickets into space, 126 ROCKETS!

It's been a while.

>Schokolade and Chiquita
Top tier taste, user.

>HSotD
>more centered on ecchishit
>shitty MC
>anime adaptation is ecchishit

>Schokolade and Chiquita > chinatsu > Valmet > karen >>>>>>>>koko and Dr. miami
I think this is the first time I've seen objectively perfect taste on Sup Forums.

>i thought i'm the only one who didn't like the actual plot, aka 'koko's masterplan
is this you first time in a Jormungand thread? Koko's plan is the most frequently criticised element of the show on Sup Forums.

yeah it's my first time, sorry

>Rabitfoot had a nude scene
>Chiquite has not
Fuck this shit.

Why is she so great?

Hadn't you forgot someone?

Why do all the women in this show have dead eyes?

War is hell

But Chiquita at least seems to love her job.

Because they kill people for living.
Still better than "killer instinct" shit in other animu.

She loves to seeing how her favorite shote turned out to be a fine man.

>Still better than "killer instinct" shit in other animu.
What?

Shounen cliché. Characters can see the black aura of edginess around people who supposed to be killers.

Watching all this military animu and these cool characters with tough past i want to go to war too, and be kewl like them. But then, i might get killed witch is a bit problematic

EYES OF A KILLER

dammit chinatsu, you could have just joined koko or just run away, you didn't have to die ;_;

That's why I loved Gate.
>badass army coming here
>just bomb the shit out from them from safe distance because like hell we'd like to risk our soldiers life for nothing
Is there even any other Sup Forums material out there written by an actual soldier?

Gate is shit though; a Japanese nationalist's wet dream.

Cry more burger-kun.

Well, its kinda okay with fantasy-side. But i hated that part where EVERY EBIL GAIJIN ENVIOUS OF STRONK JAPAN

Pretty realistic actually, judging from the news of how superpowers behave.

I'm not American though.

What do you mean?

outside of wacky parodies, i'll never understand the appeal of magic fantasy vs. modern

it feels like it will always be one-sided and it has that atmosphere of unfairness

>Gate
>written by an actual soldier
>isekai garbage
>otaku and JSDF masturbation
>waifubait garbage

Even not much of a waif-material.

Star Gate is better shit as well.

gate is utter trash

It's okay. Watch it for the cute characters.

Shitty ending

Dub had good accents for the bad guys and the Americans sounded fantastic

Lovely girls.

That sounds like something I'd enjoy shitting on.
I like your way of thinking user.

I really liked it. Not as much as Black Lagoon, but I still enjoyed it.

I watched it straight after binging on Black Lagoon. I think doing so might have given me a slightly more negative opinion on Jormungand that I might have otherwise, but I still enjoyed it.

>you will never travel around the world with your PMC bros

>you will never do espionage missions with qt CIA waifu

;_;

Admittedly, chuuni younger fell in love with that idea. Unlike many of my other anime-imspired fantasies, PMCs and weapons dealers actually do exist in the real world.

How is she an asset to the CIA? How did she even get through the selection process?

>PMCs and weapons dealers actually do exist in the real world.
Yeah, but they're just as unattainable (for us) than 2D waifus.
Becoming an army sniper/SOF, then joining a PMC to do anything else than guarding warehouses in arab shitholes is pretty fucking difficult

>Yeah, but they're just as unattainable (for us) than 2D waifus.
The truth hurts.

I'm gonna go listen to OP1: youtube.com/watch?v=6PqxBMe-nrg

Her endgame is dumb, but outside of that it's a fun watch

>OP1
Both OPs are in that video.

I wish Jormungand and Black Lagoon were in the same universe or had some sort of crossover

Yeah, Black Lagoon is better in pretty much every aspect I think. Jormungand seems to be a lot more forgettable to me, I've actually only watched it a few months ago and it seems I've already forgotten character names and what they were about, I've watched Black Lagoon years ago and remember it much better.

This

>tfw gonna enlist anyway
I'll never be an operator, but I'll still get to have fun.

It's a bait, right?

It's a fun watch with some awesome music.

If Black Lagoon is a ridiculous, over the top 90's action movie that nows its dumb but has fun with it than Jormungand is an early 00's edgy action movie that thinks it's deep but is as shallow as a puddle.

What about the purest form of love?

The ending would have been better if it went all the Metal Gear Rising way and made it a nanomachines fist fight between the cia guy and Jonah
Also, Willie best nigga

poor man's black lagoon

No but this is bait

Baki's author served in military.

/ss/ the show

Had to drop it after 3 episodes. I like B type action flicks, and I like black lagoon a lot, but it doesn't work very well imo

I'd give it a second chance. S1 takes a while to get going.

>being this low test

He's been kicked out before or after they found out that he is gay?

>professional soldiers who apperently cant hit the broad side of a cake
I don't have to stretch my disbelief far for that.

you do have to stretch you disbelief where 10 seconds after missing each other 20 feet away someone scores a headshot on a random guy with no plot armor a few rooftops away then goes back to missing someone standing completely still out in the open at 20 feet.

It's literally an anime for the CoD audience.

Make of that what you will.

It gets pretty bad when you have two groups of soldiers standing 15 meters away mostly out of cover, shooting at each other for nearly the entire duration of a 5 minute exposition scene and no one gets hit.

I remember that sub-boss sniper from the end of cour 1 as the moment that the show would have pretty much no tension from then on. I was mostly right, especially with how they easily deal with that girl from arc 1 our the second cour and just don't have credible villains for the entire rest of the show.

Well when I watched Jormungand I actually liked CoD. Then again, that was before CoD went to utter shite.

Glad to hear it.

Yeah that woman wants to fuck him.