Colbert takes a shot at Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=yvS2gjMMXBQ

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/dna-testing-companies-admit-altering-tests-screw-racists/
squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens
dna-explained.com/2016/02/10/ethnicity-testing-a-conundrum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>23 & me
More like 24 & a tasty floor

Gloating about white people having nonwhite genes, almost as if it's undesirable. I had a friend in high school who was killed by his girlfriend after he tried to break up with her. That was her way of making sure if she couldn't be happy, neither could he. I suppose that's how niggers and mutts feel about white people.

How did she do it?

>23 & (((me)))

23 and meme

>22 and jew

>Be white people.

Fucking nigers and mexicans, they should live here and do our shitty jobs.

>Later when the blacks and mexicans are doing all the shitty jobs.

Fucking negros and spics they should go back to their country.

>colbert calling out the mutts¨topkek

wish we could force him to answer "Why would non-white genes be unpleasant? Also, why is race genetic when 97% of all scientists agree it's just a social construct?"

We never wanted them here, like ever.

>they should live here and do our shitty jobs

That's a meme chili boy.

I actually meant that their name "23 & me" technically stands for "23 & (((me)))", because of the scandal where they keep adding african nsectory to the genetic reports of people, just to fuck with them.

Sort of destroys their buisiness model, since their services aren't accurate or reliable.

>Thoughts?
I'll survive

This man shilled for John Podesta and tried to initially hide his connection to him.

>nuff said.

We need to start redpilling the normies. I mean full out copy pasta with racial statistics in the comment section.

This is EXACTLY it. Same thing with gay marriage, feminism, trannyism. People who suffer from themselves hate themselves and they hate their happy betters. "You're just like me!" is their revenge, but it's self-defeating, like everything else they do.

I'd wager poison or violence by proxy

They cut someone's garden country boy.

Mowing lawns used to be a sweet job as a kid to earn some money and also develop some business sense early on. Now it's offloaded to beaners while the kid watches ((YouTube))

Noone has ever said they want spics or nigs near them.
Noone. Ever.

>NBC -> Comcast -> Jewish owners

Shilling for genetic testing because once a critical mass of the population has done it they can fill in the blanks from people who have not done the test.

Grabbed wheel when he was driving on the highway. Seeing the sympathy and support she got while in the hospital was one of the redpilling moments of my life.

Holy shit these kikes are doing the work for us.

All of this shit just pushes people towards us

You'll never be as good as Jon Stewart, Colbert.

there were literally no gardeners, farmers or cleaners in america before mexicans came

I used to mow lawns but then the Mexicans came and did it cheaper. I couldn't even pay for gas with what the Mexicans were mowing lawns for. plus the neighbors said mexicnas worked so much harder and needed the money more to support their 10 kids.

I’m surprised no one has accused him of sexual misconduct yet

I fail to see how this is >a shot at Sup Forums
Anyone who sends their DNA to these places for testing is a clueless blue pilled faggot.

That is some pretty god damn fucked up shit desu

Lol Mexicans are such trash dude. Fuckin pathetic.

No one ever wanted shitskins here. You are not only useless but utterly cancerous. You have no redeeming value whatsoever, and if your entire race died tomorrow, life would be OBJECTIVELY BETTER for the remaining humans on Earth.

Sounds like a great way to not get my business.
>Want to see my geneology
>Find out 23&me will add "sub saharan" for lolz
>go with a company that doesnt do that
Wow I really got btfo on that one!

Do a difgerent job where mexicans dont exist. Pretty much anything involving your brain

These people just give your DNA to the CIA, the real issue isn't that they lie about your race

I seriously only chuckled at two jokes Colbert made, lol...that was terrible. I like how he didn't mention that 23 and me added fake stats to fuck with racists you know fraud, but what do you expect from two scoops Colbert pretending to be an honest journalist

I didn't crack a smile at all during the whole segment other than at the skit in the end when the guy said he wanted to have descended straight from white males. And even then, it was a passing smile.

This is awful "comedy."

David Letterman and Craig Ferguson were 10x funnier than Colbert

What he needs to answer is his association with John Podesta.

Craig has a new special too and I really loved it. He's at least not a shill.

i'd trust the cia with my dna before google

slavery was a mistake, i agree

i wish we never let non whites move here

>two scoops Colbert

are you able to disprove this?
snopes.com/dna-testing-companies-admit-altering-tests-screw-racists/

Eh, we can say the same about us

Easy Colbert ...you don’t want it.

Why do people watch him, he's not funny

need to gobble up talking points to beat unsuspecting people over the head with while still being totally above it all

Chile still exports twice more people than what we import.

We also handled the cultural exchange way better.

go fuck yourself

they mock it but strict genetic determinism is the incontrovertible reality of our world

Podesta proceeded to screw
the under age bitches with pumps
while Stephen Colbert turned as quare as a pear and bent over spreading his rump
Shouting: Vote for President, Vote for President, Vote for President Trump!

I cant imagine how boring the people must be who actually watch him

You dumb nigger we never wanted them

The idea is that Nazis can't exactly come back and forth between the first thing I always notice is Orion spacecraft the Irish Abacus will never be able to give me the same observable universe is that it was either the first thing I can do is attack dolphins equipped with explosive syringes and you should get tested

>I'm too poor for $99 DNA sequencing
>I'm a kike/or leftist mutt trying to discredit 100% white Americans
Pick one and only one.

yes goy give your DNA to my kike friends so you can see if you're really White Enough™

Ofcourse Mutts won't like their DNA results.
If you're European white you're good.

>a man so ashamed of his ethnic background he makes his last name sound French
That is the epitome of insecure. He is from a rich Irish family that is ashamed to be from the undesirable ethnicity that the elite consider "uncivilized" so he pretends to be another ethnicity. He's the last person that should criticize others for their ethnic background.

DNA Testing Companies Like 23andme Admit Adding Fake African Ancestry To White Profiles

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

All this anti-white male shit is literally just everyone else being incredibly ultra ass hurt that they're not white men

Crab bucket mentality

>they should live here and do our shitty jobs
Literally no one has ever said this.

h-haha yeah those dna tests are all fake! right fellas?

>giving your DNA to kikes

i can t believe some people on Sup Forums did this jew test

I had no issue with mine though?

Not cool man. I get your message but it seems shortsighted.

rate me senpai

>both are kikes
>good

lol

this

Are any DNA tests legit?

>implying they didn't already take your dna at birth and database that shieet
Shiggy diggy

a gf of mine did this once during a road trip. i pulled over and told her not to ever do that again or she'd get the brunt of the crash.
looking back that was probably when my "abusive behavior" began. after that, any disagreement turned into her threatening to say i hit her. and she got bolder and bolder. haven't been with her in some years; pretty sure i'm in the clear at this point, but women remain selfish and wacky creatures.

This

>Niggers worried about a DNA testing site

Government can get your DNA so much easier.

1 drop rule

Colbert is probably the most insufferable faggot on Earth

>ShariaBlue shills shill data mining website on Sup Forums
>website obviously designed to demoralize white people by telling them they are part nigga and part Jew
>threads largely get ignored, with entire thread population being shills and literal teenage newfags
>fake news report it as "Alt Right online idiots are freaking out over this"

it's all so tiresome

OH NO YOU DIDN'T COLBLUMPF!

South Carolina is the state with the highest percentage of black DNA in "white" people. Guess who's from South Carolina? Stephen Colbert.

Colbert, if you are reading this. Fuck you, you kike puppet cock sucker.

This.
>grow the fuck up

You just brought another earthquake on to Chile.

pretty much proof the amerimutt meme comes from butthurt lefty faggots

only if you become a biologist get access to a lab and do it yourself

>definitely not commercial companies like 23&me/ancestry.com

LET'S REVIEW:

>google
>here's (our) "your" device
>you voluntarily consent to give us your data
>your data is ours now

>facebook
>here's (our) "your" social media profile
>your data is ours now

commercial dna "test" companies
>here's (our) "your" dna "test"
>your dna data is ours now

shit even paper boy routes.. doesnt stop there though..

they're taking jobs from adults like no other as well. City workers, construction trades, beaners are killing our jobs.

Theyre kikes u dumb faggot. Stewart was doing the same deceptive shilling for democucks... Just better. Both are trash.

>only brazillians are good at soccer

was this racists?

Shit, we're all from eastern africa
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_sapiens

SUPREME

First off:
dna-explained.com/2016/02/10/ethnicity-testing-a-conundrum/

Second here is a quote from Ancestry.com a major tester of DNA for ethnicity purposes:
"We use cutting-edge science as a base for our predictions, but that comes with its own inherent challenges. It’s an emerging field with exciting new discoveries and developments constantly changing the landscape. Right now, your genetic ethnicity may not look quite right, with some ethnicities under or over-represented. As scientists gain a deeper understanding of the data, our prediction models will evolve to provide you with more accurate and relevant information about your family history."

What's the duckduckgo of DNA?

>El Salvador

how the fuck are you still alive?

oops, wrong thread.

Ok, so let's say you are a 0,1% Sub-Saharan. 1/1000 ancestors were an African. Does that mean you should think it's okay to ethnically replace Europeans, 99,9% of your ancestors? Does that mean you should become a nu-male cuck? It means that you should consider if you should be breeding or not, if you are a positive genetically to the genepool, but your political views should remain the same.

Duckduckgo does the same thing. Always has, always will.

They round up 0% to