Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Amen. What are the most Sup Forums approved names?

>avatar
I bet the negro felt out of place when he visited the Pyramids.
>What the fuck, why are all my black brothers at?

I'm 90% sure that most niggers don't check what day it is when they birth their next children out of dozens

Can we submit names to her for decoding? I want a Trashone analysis.

They add shit to African dictionaries all the time that are straight up made up words.

Can someone post that picture of the linguist professor who brought a African language dictionary to multiple native speakers and every single one did not know what the words were?

"LaTrina" - a facility for urination and defecation

>tumblr

this is why we put you white bongs in school

People still use tumblr?

"Nigger name"

-"it's a Native American term for fatherless chimp baby"

POWERFUL

Javantarious = Kang of Wewuz Tribe

La-a = Kwan of the Holup Tribe

Airwrecka = Female warrior of Gibsdat Tribe

Jamarqious = Warlord of HansUp Tribe

Demarkus = First black roman Emperor Kang

I bet that's bullshit.

Also, why would they be naming their kids with languages spoken in Zimbabwe anyway? No nigger in America has ancestors from within a thousand miles of Zimbabwe.

Bonus laugh: the Ashanti were the biggest slave traders in Africa, and fought tooth and nail to keep the slave trade even after the British tried to ban it.

They all mean, "unemployable high-risk factor."

"LaTrina" a real nigger name. and means "latrine" in many European languages.

Sup Forums undeniably and forever BTFO

What dictionary was it? There is a guy, who has self-published more books than anyone in history, that includes hundreds of translating dictionaries for languages he does not speak. He has written a computer program that searches the internet to write his dictionary. They are very expensive and are worthless. His English-Pottawatomie version I can tell you from first-hand experience is junk.

My non-existent girlfriend teaches in an "urban" grade school and has seven La-a's in her classroom. Trust me on this.

Because niggers are so undeniably retarded that they don't know:
A) 99% of black Americans come from a very specific part of western Africa that's significantly different from the rest, American negros have some sort of infatuation towards Ethiopia yet like 99.9% of them have absolutely no ties to the place, they like it because Ethiopia is the only semi-competent negro nation
B)they unironically think the wypipo went and trapped their kang ancestors with nets, it was their own people who sold their ancestors to slavery but they will never acknowledge this fact because they *need* to blame wypipo

Why is the Bolivian saying this.

what about jamarcus

Because i fucking hate negros

>Egyptian statues don't have noses
Literally five seconds to do a google search.

It really depresses me sometimes that there are people this stupid in the world. There are plenty of things people don't know because they don't give a shit or have never really thought about it before, and that's bad enough, but these niggers have actually spent time developing their stupidity.

>quote unquote

Putting these into google translate:
>'tinashe' means 'we are wearing' but when capitalized it suddenly means 'thank you'
>It doesn't know Swahili
>She's correct about Ashanti
>'tanisha' is Hausa for Tanzania

>pyramid in background

>Egyptian headdress

OH NO NO NO NO NO
*inhales*

>"born on Monday"
Deep af desu senpai.

>Swahili
>Zimbabwe
Ameriniggers are all West African.

You know what really pisses me off? That there are lots of proud noble european names that are basically unusuable because they've become co-opted by niggers. Especially roman names like Julius, Augustus, Marcus, etc.

You,me and the whole world friend.

Shitavious?

>these niggers have actually spent time developing their stupidity.
Oh they fucking adore to do that.
But you missed the biggest part.
1-the pic on the image isn't even cleopatra
2-they assume cleopatra (and the whole Ptolemaic dynasty for that matter) were black Afrikanz and Afrikweenz.
Hahhahah wtf they were literally Europeans, they can't even get their supposedly "own" history right, how the fuck do they expect anyone to take them seriously?

>born on monday
powerful

No, just communists.

Born on a shitty day.

lol no. it's just stupid nigger nonsense.

I worked with a guy named Damoney. What does that mean?

Latona is the mother of Diana, not "Latonia".

In America, maybe. Obviously we don't have that shit in Europe (although who the fuck names their kid Augustus?)

Besides, they weren't exactly 'co-opted' by the niggers. The tradition of giving niggers classical names dates back to slave times. Europeans couldn't pronounce the African names, so they gave their slaves Roman or Greek names because they thought it added a bit of class (classical learning was still the keystone of education in the 18th and 19th centuries).

DaShekie means "doggy style" in Swahili

African-Americans and their Pan-Africanism is so retarded/ They use Swahili names which are East African when they're descended from West Africans.

Imagine a future where the UK, France, Belgium, Germany etc have become Islamified and there became a white revivalist movement where Anglos and Germanics started giving their kids Slav names to feel close to their roots. Same stupid shit.

Cleopatra was greek though. No one ever claimed she was Egyptian

what is 'show me' for 400

>born on Monday
DELET

I'll take names that don't get job offers for $250 Alex.

>who the fuck names their kid Augustus?
niggers

lol ghetto names are just butchered French names passed down from southern slavery. Why do you think they still cal each other boy and nigger?

>although who the fuck names their kid Augustus
This guy's dad does.

All of our larger or blacker colleges offer Swahili courses to keep the nigs happy. It's very silly.

I don't give a shit what the names mean.

They're all "nigger" to me.

You spics are just as bad.

Based

>although who the fuck names their kid Augustus?
Niggers do, that's my whole point. Nigger names are either
1) some out-of-context adoption of Zulu/Swahili names
2) arab names, nation of islam style
3) normal names with L' or D' added to the front
4) normal names but spelled and pronounced incorrectly
5) names from classical greek/roman antiquity

That's just flat out wrong, Almost all american african names are made up.

Europeans already give their kids names from antiquity though and not just in Italy and Greece. The Renaissance was WE too in a way.

Latinesha means "Where dem food stamps"

So you got yourself caught. What's the next step in your master plan?

People who make a big deal when it comes to the meaning of their names are desperate for something special about their identity.
They're starved for attention and want to stand out.
Black women giving their children made up or "pretty sounding" names are passing on this identity crisis.
The "African" origin of names are usually made up. Perpetuated even more by Africans who themselves manipulate black American's desperate desire for place.
It's really fucking sad that use this as a crutch to feel good about themselves when they don't know their true origins and probably never will. And instead of starting with a clean slate they keep clinging to made up African bullshit.

Winston for example

Africa had no written language also Monday is not African word
>Air Nomad Tribe

>>quote unquote
why?
I don't get it

Never understood it in speech, much less see the purpose here when you can just write the ""

>B)they unironically think the wypipo went and trapped their kang ancestors with nets, it was their own people who sold their ancestors to slavery but they will never acknowledge this fact because they *need* to blame wypipo
Selling of slaves from tribe to tribe was normal it didn't become an international idea until the Arabs got involved and got other countries interested in having their own black slaves.
Which makes me wonder why so many blacks sympathize with Arab Muslims when not only did they get the slave trade ball rolling but they're teachings consider them inhuman and beasts.

History is so easy to manipulate to further ones own bullshit I'm sure some dumb ass will pull the "Roman's ruled African" excuse despite that being a half truth.

I manage a bunch of black girls three of which have varied spellings of the word "patience". I hope I have less Payshence, Paishence, and Paythence in 2018.

Clitoris

You cheeky bastard.

>imagine

Retards.

Lakeisha == let’s go

Care to guess how many others are bullshit.

Why do white people have such lame names?

I'll admit mine can sound a bit weird to foreign ears but at least I do not have a copy-paste identity. How can you be happy with yourself knowing that your parents don't give a fuck about you and want you to be called some lame overused shit like John william or whatever? How do you praise this shit?

Why does it call its own cultures names "ghetto"?

>so powerful and full of meaning

People think unique names are cute, quirky, or exotic and will make their kids "special".
Thing is your child is not a pet and will have to grow up and compete in the real world with a stupid fucking name and no employers will not think it's a good idea to hire someone named "Spirit" or "Lumaria".

>John - Named after a figure in the most powerful religion in the world
>William - Named after the best writer in the English language

So what's your name?

Guys, wait a minute. If the Egyptians were black, then that means that the Black enslaved the Jews at one point... Wouldn't that mean that blacks have to pay the Jews reparations?

It's "quote on quote", so between two quotation marks.

FAKE
A
K
E

So what's the point in having a name if everyone around you is John?
>So what's your name
>wanted me to dox myself on Sup Forums

Not today, Victor.

>Trashone
>Shitavious

Actual names from news stories

LU LU LU

Or call me crazy, but it might have something to do with the mothers being illiterate dropouts that speak in tongues on top of being unable to properly pronounce a wide range of names and words. It's no wonder that the names they cook up look like a can of alphabet soup buttfucked an issue of National Geographic from 1970 with an article about some unrelated African tribe, that these women saw in their childhoods

Prestige language.

>movies
>betray

>bragging about how awesome your name is on a Filipino zoetrope compendium
>can't understand why anyone would want a name that people have any experience with
>can't give a first name without giving away your whole identity

Mine's Jacob, by the way. I can say that without expecting anyone at my door.

]yrius
'sia
triqueefa

This

I once knew somenig named Terrestrial. He went by T. When I learned his name, I laughed in his face almost to the point of tears.

Only Ashanti might be the real one.

>myblacksexuality
>white avatar

kek

The Ashanti were not a "powerful empire" in the sense that most Europeans would conceptualise that phrase. They were a regional power.

I don't speak any African languages, but the Ashanti Empire was a real country (some old history books reference it as Asanteland, it's now called Ghana). No good reason to assume the others are fake.

>not posting the better version

Macrus would be totally normal, everyone would just call him Mark though. You could get away with Julius too

Augustus sounds super pretentious, because most people have heard it only as a Roman emperor's name

The key is context.

There is a reason nobody is named Dick anymore because it means penis nowadays.

Your ghetto name might mean something holy in Africa, but in the West it just tells us not to relax.

>a word of italian origin
>naggerz are kanging on that too