Holy fuck America

Holy fuck America.

TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR FUCKING PRESIDENT!

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N95Z_wJWNjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ayo hol up he dindu nuffin

7 More years of this.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

It’s too late, we chose the chaos candidate

our button works

I fucking love that son of a bitch!

Remember how he always stirs the pot and causes a media shitstorm to distract from a big happening?

Something fucking huge must be going down

That sounds fucking awesome

FUCK YOU LEAF. Im not sorry my president isnt a fucking faggot like yours is. Welcome to america the BULL. Enjoy the view for the next 7 years. Take that cock like the fucking bitch you are.

Kek

(YOU) got a nice id matey

Best president ever.
Stop talking and start nuking FFS.

naw

WE'RE NOT LOCKED IN HERE WITH YOU

YOU'RE LOCKED IN HERE WITH US

HIBBEN BUTTUN WERKS!

Pasta belongs in a pot.

Jesus christ I stop using twitter and all the shenanigans take place

All of those in one day? I'm impressed.

Wakey, wakey

MAGA

Fuck off leaf.

(You)

MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>implying everyone on Sup Forums doesn't want a shitposter in chief for their country
I could care less for the guy and yeah he's a kike puppet but at least he's willing to throw dirt at people for laughs
When he shitposted
>your favorite president (me)
I was rollin for days

>that bottom tweet

I love his "haters and losers" tweets

Best.
President.
Ever.

You wish Justin Castro was the Chad billionaire, not the virgin globalist cuck of Fidel

>falling for the 8 year meme

>THIS FAGGOT AGAIN

It's red meat to pacify the base after he announced he's about to give amnesty to 1,000,000 illegals

For years, they've been using the fear of wars, the fear of nukes, or the fear of terrorism to control the American people. All of these countries serve as a "boogeyman" of sorts. Maybe Trump is shining a light into the closet and under the bed and letting us know that it's all bullshit and that they aren't going to do a damn thing if we stop kissing their asses.
Or maybe we'll end up in WWIII, I don't really care about that anymore. I'd prefer it to a slow death by shitskins.

I love this man. Fuck foreign aid 1000%

Cut it all.

t. soyboy shill

I’m legit embarrassed, sorry to the rest of the world.

Jesus Christ great fucking job
Catalonia was a mistake

America is finished. Mark my words. No country can survive with such a colossal arsehole in charge. The fact Trump even got elected, due to the extremely poor opposition of Hillary Cunton, really illustrated the DIRE state of affairs, that is America.
>somebody please take the cocain off trumps desk

what a glorious man

B8 or soyboy?

Fuck off and live somewhere else then cunt

Fuck off to Canada already

The more conservative I've become, the more I've started to understand Dwight Schrute:

>Why are all these people here? There are too many people on this earth. We need a new plague…

Why? All Trump is doing is great. He will defenetly change current world order.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=N95Z_wJWNjM

I don't get this meme aren't presidents 2 terms max?

Potato your country is a glorified tax haven. Name one thing you guys have done of value besides getting fucked by Anglos and then taking it out on your wives.
Pro tip, you can’t.

California's are literally shaking right now. They know they are taking the hit if SHTF.

Can't believe you people voted for this guy, thought American people is the smartest, SAD!

It's just locker room talk, lighten up.

Always a fucking Leaf.

Look nigga, I'll take Alpha Chaos Trump over cucked Trudeau any day of the fucking week.

>Be Irish
>Starve to death on an island surrounded by the richest fishing waters in the world because England decided they didn't want to continue the potato welfare to their retarded reheaded neighbors.

Stay tuned to Hannity at 9 to find out!

Holy fuck, leaf. All this while Treaudo Trudeau cries some more while trying to stay hip with the kids and trannies.

No, we already turned away Rosie and whoppie and the rest of the clebs who said they would try that bullshit.

(ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ)
Fuck no. He can do whatever the fuck he wants.

I can't watch Hann doe. 9 pm is Nappy time for me

President Trump is grabbing the world by the pussy in front of our eyes

What did you just say, Mutty McNugget Shekelstine!
>pro tip white people dont mutilate their babies
genitals
Nor do we need Jewish DNA tests to prove how European we are. OK you sack of genetic garbage.

A decent young man

No

I actually wouldn’t mind that, but I financially can’t at the moment.

PRAISE KEK I HOPE THIS POST GETS "DOUBLES"

>that flag...

2 genders, 2 scoops, 2 terms.

Mean what you say, say what you mean, and be willing to die defending your rights.

No one likes us, we don’t care

>current world order gas America in preeminence
>Russian likes that Trump is destroying the world order

Really activating my almonds

Why contain him? He is unleased

Would that be 6:00 Commiefornia time?

and this is why he is emperor

Not only. I actually want to see world of independent countries. Just imagine it. Its beautifull. Blood must flow once again.

>support Nazi Germany
And whose side were you on again Mutty?
>only a kike would think it’s something to celebrate when white Europeans destroyed and exploited other white Europeans.
OK kike.

The globalist plutocrat elite aren't going anywhere. Only a literal Nazi/Bolshevik style revolution would unseat them. In the American context, the Constitution would literally have to be suspended and a dictatorship, complete with literal death squads, enacted.

OVER THE LINE!

I image that the POTUS has access to more information on the actual worldwide threats to our safety and foreign military assets than.. you know.. a fucking leaf shitposter.

I know I fucking love him.

This is literally or president.

kys shill.

we will NEVER CAPITULATE and we are HERE FOREVER!!!!! HAIL TRUMP HAIL VICTORY

Except the constitution litterally qualifies death squads.

Ever heard of the term black Irish? You’re the original mutt Paddy. Can’t even into your own island, got its foreskin snibbed by the English.

AHAHAHAHAH, ok, I had never seen that gif before. That is perfect.

That's fucking foolish.

Look at the fucking president of the United States of America. He does not give two shits. He has agendas. That's all he cares about. The world is cruel and corrupt. And the funny part is we can all overthrow the government of we band together in solidarity. Instead, we are easily being corralled and force fed bullshit that we blissfully munch on in our docile way of living so that we can get preoccupied with our meaningless squabbling over absolute nonsense. We have been brainwashed by the system to accept the corruption and decay. We have been brainwashed into becoming selfish and stupid people that care about REALLY ABSOLUTELY MUNDANE CRAP.

Wake the fuck up. Stop sucking on the flat earth dick. Stop taking up the ass from your corrupt government. Stop allowing people to express hate even if they're feminists. Stop giving a shit about mundane shit. There is an actual war looming over your heads and you're too blind or ignorant to see it.

Butterfly paradox. You never know what will cause the changes. And as you can see - all that happens today is "controlled" chaos, source of the real changes is "uncontrolled" chaos.

>tfw i trust kim jong un more with the nuclear button than the president of the united states

how the fuck is this reality

You assume he’s going to win in 2020 but I wouldn’t put all your eggs in one basket.

Fuck off YOU FUCKING LEAF

lol no

t. High fructose trumpkin fatty

Speak for yourself leaf.

In another generation or two, those Africans you seem so fond of importing will have popped out their broods of a dozen little niglets; and their brood will have broods of a dozen each and you'll be a minority in your own land if there are any of you left at all. You'll be wishing for someone to advocate for your country. Ireland is done if you don't start fighting back, and soon.

Why?

What was that Muttley!
>whitest nation on earth
(You) fucking Americunt amerikike amerimutt retard, Black Irish refers to black haired Irish people.

Definitely soyboy.

Go get raked, Leaf. Canada is the trailer park of America.

>A decent young man
You should've been swallowed.

no regrets

take control of your president coming from the country that is literally bringing isis fighters in for "love and compassion rehabilitation and integration into society" LMAOOOOO

'no'

what a fucking idiot. Why you faggots still ride his dick 24/7 is beyond me.

Your people are nigger tier. Shut the fuck up Paddy.

Completely reasonable statements