Literally "muh dick"

Literally "muh dick"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k9rS4xMhPiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks for the insight. Never could have got it without you.

>Yes Kim, we submit
Your buttplug is showing, kike.

Except not really. You don't work for your dick.
You do however work to have access to the American nuclear codes. He has every right to brag and be proud of it.

What a chad

>a tv pitchman
he's a fucking tard

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUMB WEEB N*MEFAGGOT

>Literally "muh dick"
Someone doesn't understand what "literally" means.

>He wouldnt stick his wiener in this hotdogs buns

Bea is bae.

Sometimes I can't believe I voted for this autistic fucking RETARD

MOAR

Also, BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP

Someone make "nuke button-chan" and have her getting spanked by trump.

Literally true.

>mfw there's 12k watching Hannity on youtube and the entire chat is spamming gas the kikes and hang niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=k9rS4xMhPiE

tweet it at shad, he'll do it

He's your president sweety

>it is much bigger ,,, and mine works!

literally

except it's about nuclear holocaust he's talking about which makes it ... a BIT worse

>Literally "muh dick"

What do you think those North Korean military displays with huge rockets are? It's a big dick wagging contest, boy.

Literally just acting like Trump always does. Who fucking cares. It's not like he's wrong. If Kim were able to find 500 of his strongest malnourished Koreans to hurl their shitty missile towards the US they would be absolutely destroyed. So yeah... rather than being peaceable and playing at false humility he's just being honest. Who fucking cares. The end result is the same. We're here with 6800 nukes and NK has 13. No one is going to do shit. So it turns out that these gay political games don't matter. Stop being so concerned with being liked, You're like a 14 year old girl getting embarrassed by her dad. Grow up.

Naw sorry fatty.

hnng

So when do you leave then? Did you get your cuck license already?

It's about Mutually Assured Destruction (MAD) which has been our official policy for the past 50 or so years.

MAD has always entailed the possibility of mutual destruction between two nuclear powers. This is ~*~L I T E R A L L Y~*~ nothing new, stop having a conniption fit

>former Trump voter here
lel.

Trump makes a provocative tweet and the left just shits up Sup Forums with a hundred threads. Fucking losers, lol.