HOT OFF THE PRESSES

HOT OFF THE PRESSES

TORONTO — A Canadian man recently freed with his American wife and children after years being held hostage in Afghanistan has been arrested and faces at least a dozen charges including sexual assault, his lawyer said Tuesday

Attorney Eric Granger said Joshua Boyle also faces assault and forcible confinement charges.

Boyle, his wife Caitlan, and their three children were rescued last year in Pakistan, five years after the couple was abducted by a Taliban-linked militant group while on a backpacking trip in neighboring Afghanistan. The children were born in captivity

Other urls found in this thread:

thestar.com/news/canada/2018/01/02/joshua-boyle-canadian-hostage-in-afghanistan-arrested-and-faces-list-of-charges-in-ottawa.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking leaf

is that fucking serious?????????????

The Prime retard's right hand man and handler is a Muslim Brotherhood shill so yes that happened! Canada is so fucked right now!

i try not to shill against leafs but this is just pathetic my friend

Shill against all you like. Canada is half pinko commie. Trudeau is Obama's third mandate.

I don't get it, wasn't he the victim ?

>Joshua Boyle
Why does he have a mudslime beard?

What did he do to get these charges last i checked he was a victim. Is canada literally this mentally damaged?

>whites pretending to be Muslims

Why do I have to witness such filth? Fuck this country.

Clearly he couldn't handle being exposed to capitalist Christian heteromisogyny and cishomophobia after years of pacifist cohabitation with POC

Truly a sad statement on the institutionalized violence of our "society"

No one believed that shit

> The children were born in captivity

So "his children" is actually "his wife's children" I'm guessing.

quick rundown ?

>Omar Khadr kills US Special Forces Medic, laughs on tape about planting at least a dozen other IED's that likely killed and/ or maimed many other NATO troops
10 million dollars
>Hostage rescued from the Taliban
That must have been a horrendous ordeal; fight a sexual assault charge for the next 3-5 years. The absolute state of Canada

Must be a convert.
Did he get brain washed in captivity?
Was he already one before 'hiking in Pakistan'?
Was in a training camp for for 5 years learning how to be a deep cover agent?

who did he sexually assault?

He took his pregnant wife "Back Packing" to sunny Afghanistan and got captured by the Haqqani network.

His ex wife was a Khadr. Raised for 5 years on the Bin Laden compound before 9/11.

I hate Canada. He is going to walk too.

Dude took his wife and family to Pakistan or some shit to join terrorists. Decided to return to Canada so he invented some story where he was hiking with his wife and child in the middle of a terrorist controlled desert. He also managed to have 3 kids in captivity. Oh, and his wife is a relative of another terrorist. If that faggot Trudeau gave a shit about Canada he would have kept the law that took citizenship away from these nappy headed fucks.

I mean how do you charge a guy for raping his wife in Pakistan although? That's like handing out speeding tickets at NASCAR

>The children were born in captivity
So was his wife raped or did he rape her?

Jesus fuck, how hard is it to post the fucking link you moron?

thestar.com/news/canada/2018/01/02/joshua-boyle-canadian-hostage-in-afghanistan-arrested-and-faces-list-of-charges-in-ottawa.html

All the offences are from the last three months, after they were released. Basically, it seems like he's been smacking his wife around. Guess he picked up some bad habits while in Afghanistan lol

Its even more vague because they didn't charge him with rape, "sexual assault" in Canada can be anything from roofies to slapping some sluts ass at the bar. Pretty sure consent in Pakistan consists of yelling "surprise!"

>naming your son Dayquan
Send them back or put them down, leafs, wtf

Link?

Thanks senpai.

Half of Canada is commie and the brotherhood is calling the shots here now...

Chances he went after the kids?

possible. Afghani's love blonde haired blue eyed children so sadly I'd say they're used to it.

Syrupped

why dont they talk about what he actually did to get these charges?

Honestly, they should have been left to die.

Its not from then. They are current charges from October to now. Its sexualt assault in the double digits. They arent releasing victims names.

She was apprently raped by the terrorists in captivity, but the kids are all his?
Its a shit story

To keep victims confidential

Well he's Canadian, so he's the father even if they aren't his children. It takes a real Canadian to step up to the half finished plate.

They are protecting the identities of the victim and actually hiding information about the case which is weird because they definitely ignore doing that when they want to. Honestly, I don't know why these people were saved in the first place.

Are those even his kids?

fkn kek

Explain yourself Leafs

#MartyrBoyle

the good guys lost

Why the fuck would you go hiking in Afghanistan

FYI Pakistan's special forces rescued this shit tier couple from the border with Afghanistan. You're welcome leaf DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN

Honestly, I don't know why these people were saved in the first place.
>Diversity...did you honestly think it was something else?

I'm half dune coon and those kids look more like his than any mongrel that could have been produced over there. What fucking gets me is the wife is still wearing the headscarf and fucker still has a religion of peace beard. Everything about this family is super sketch to the point where its probably safer to put them down. The Khadr connection really fucks with me because he was only """"rescued"""" after Omar got his big fat $10m payday

Wasn't he reluctant to come home when he was released due to fear of arrest? Or am I remembering wrong?

You wouldn't - wake up. The guy hiking in North Korea wasn't really hiking either.

People only end up in these countries if they're working for western governments undercover or if they sympathize with the enemy.