Soy

Why is everyone on YouTube such a fucking pansy, people make and watch edgy fucking 9/11 videos, but if a popular youtuber, makes a video about some random ass fucking nip lynches himself in the forest, people go fucking apeshit. Is it the soy or the chemicals in the water or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
youtube.com/watch?v=L8CquDVdfg0
slavecattlemerchandise.il/
youtube.com/watch?v=wfFO9v7iatU
ethnicelebs.com/logan-paul
liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People are just going hard on him because he is White.

He's Jewish and everyone's a Nazi for supporting Japan

he's a jew

Its not Soy to think that filming the aftermath of someone's suicide is fucking crass and retarded you edgy little shit.
He used someone's tragedy to garner attention for himself, hes a fucking moron for thinking this wouldn't blow back on him. That said he took it down and apologized which is the right thing to do, we'll see if now that people know what a egoist moron this guy is if he retains his popularity or not. I don't think he should be ruined for having poor judgement as a 20 year old but you really have to wonder at someones intelligence when you walk around looking like a goddamn peacocking faggot with a toystory hat on in a very fucking sensative area to Japan.
What do you think would happen if a Nip went to Arlington Cemetery with his waifu pillow to do some dumb shit, probably would get fucked up.

The guy's a dick, but everyone criticising him is just virtue signalling.

He's a man who's earned way too much fame and money too early in life and it's gone to his head, that's all. He's not some psychopath like they are making him out to be.

Why is he wearing that stupid toy story hat? I wish he killed himself too.

>go somewhere famous for suicides
>freak out and laugh at a corpse
>film it while wearing a toy story hat
>get a ton of pageviews for your precious e-peen and shekels
>monetize your "apology" video

Just seems like a dick move desu.

dumbass if that was your brother, father, mother, sister, wife, gf or if it was your gf's family would you care that some youtube asshole shows their horrible death to a bunch of little kids for views and profits?

the question you should be asking is, what's wrong with you?

Oh is the poor maverick upset that someone is making fun of his idol.

>go somewhere famous for suicides
>freak out and laugh at a corpse
>film it while wearing a toy story hat
>get a ton of pageviews for your precious e-peen and shekels
>monetize your "apology" video

Just seems like a dick thing to do desu. If he was black you'd probably be using this as proof that niggers are savages or something.

>blonde hair, blue eyes
>jew

He's like 1/16th Jewish.

I think this video gives a good insight into the whole ordeal.

Daily reminder what soy doesnt actually have any significant effects on you ^_^
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106

Actually retarded enough to not link the video

youtube.com/watch?v=L8CquDVdfg0

>e-celebs
>-
>c
>e
>l
>e
>b
>s

nah for once i think the outrage is justified. i know life is meaningless here but irl you can't go prancing around what is effectively a mass grave

It’s because his whole shtick is OMG he’s sooo nice and compassionate! He outed himself as a complete opportunistic asshole. It was already obvious for anyone who isn’t a 12 year old girl, but now even they can see how fucked up he is. I don’t think this is enough to take him down though. He’s just too big and his fan are just too dumb.

This, it's disgraceful. Traditions are in place for a reason

>all day see joke lawl threadz
>all day curse cia m0ds

This is why Japan hates tourists.

all of my relatives and friends are smart enough to not kill themselves because they are mostly religious and suicide is the worst sin at least in orthodox church
also I don't have gook family members\friends
can't relate to that dead rice monkey
he can rot in hell along with that american paul dude
sorry

So basically full blown Jewish

Honestly, it's a fucking dead body. I think people need to calm their shit.

Because weeaboos spend 24/7 on the internet and they think of the japanese as humans and no one else, they think of them as a magical profound beings with insights into reality we cannot comprehend

>muh joooos
Not an argument ^_^

>Bad news about me is better than no news about me
Paul is just running the Trump gambit.

haha dood weed look at my ID

It's amazing that I can immediately tell this was drawn by shad because of the shitty caricaturization and ugly, meaningless chromatic aberration in place of actual texture.

People like to feel good about themselves by feigning moral outrage on the Internet

Who the fuck even is this? Onision? Why would you even expect Sup Forums to know?

When you put it that way I’m even more mad at him. That guys death will forever be known as that guy who was put on YouTube by Jake Paul for views.

frankly, I don't think he even really cares or thinks he did anything wrong. He's more upset that he could lose contracts, movies and TV shit, but mostly, money.

It's obvious by his apology, which was prepared by some PR team or a lawyer, and his near tears were from the thought that his career and money could be over.

The only way I see that he can possibly fix this morally is to hand his entire wealth over to a bunch of suicide prevention outfits, In fact he should quit what he's doing and dedicate his life to this cause, if not he's going to be forever known as the moron who put a poor dead guy on youtube, shamed the guy and his family, and in Japan shame is worse than death.

Logan Paul [spit!]

it's nauseating...

Why hasn't Shad been lynched for his crimes?

Why are these apes even allowed to stay here?

What am I looking at here?

all your children will have down syndrome

Can someone tell me why people are killing themselves in japan i thought it was a nice peaceful place

>no one has posted this yet.

Niggers with white skin

They can't accept that their waifus will never be real

Fag

>t. manchild who watches his videos

the audience of this faggot are 9-12 year olds my dude

why don't you travel to japan and suck off that dead gook if you love him so much
fag

>What do you think would happen if a Nip went to Arlington Cemetery with his waifu pillow
I bet they fuckin do shit like that and we just don't notice/care.

They're having fun, something you don't understand Takeshi.

Racism.

1 post by this ID

listen up, all your children will have down syndrome

Shadman is a national treasure.

Oy, I'm so sorry about showing you that dead goy. Please watch my official apology video @ Logan Paul Vlogs™. Remember to disable your adblocker!

Join the movement and Be A Maverick: slavecattlemerchandise.il/

Because logan paul is a blonde haired white man

aight, gook lover

So does Tyrone when he plays the KO game.

Because he acted like a faggot when he saw it and was wearing that stupid fucking hat

fuckin' BASED

This. In the video he also made a joking comment towards someone in his group along the lines of what, have you never stood near a dead body? Then others in his group stood there saying how they usually try to find humor in any situation, they were laughing while saying it. Many people took this as being disrespectful.

youtube.com/watch?v=wfFO9v7iatU

Logan Paul YouTube SCANDAL

From what iv seen its more people are angry at the way his friends behaved.

Go watch the video. They are grinning, laughing and egging him on the whole time to film the body. The blonde guy is getting all the blame put on his shoulders when its obvious his friends are the sociopaths.

damn i thought I screencapped a post about this from yesterday, basically
>live high T, honorabru fuedal lifestyle for millenium
>muh bushido code, muh death before dishonor
>industrialize upon contact with the west, reach world power level military in an incredibly short amount of time
>warmonger, wage war for badass emperor, suicide tactics acceptable just because it's so fucking high in this culture to fight his enemies
>get double dicked by nuclear hellfire
>surrender
>culture completely gutted and destroyed, the only thing distinctly japanese anymore is anime
now imagine if another world power bathed two of your cities in nuclear hellfire, burned your capital to the ground, occupied you for 50 years sending milfags over to fuck your women and the only thing your country is known for any more is little girl cartoons.

Any self-respecting male would at least seriously consider it.

He's still blonde haired and white. That's whiter than 90% of Sup Forums

someone post uncensored vid

why does every shadman comic feel like I'm watching a 3D movie without the necessary glasses?

it's all over blown garbage. i hate the faggot kike but literally his reactions are how most humans react to dead bodies. but you're already seeing other jews on YouTube seeing this as a golden oppurtunity to earn their shekels by stating the same shit others are saying in the MSM. i bet (((h3h3))) and (((KEEMSTAR))) are rubbing their hands right now.

dab on the dead salaryman

Funniest thing is that some sad and lonely japanese man went off to distant forest to end his day just to end up a day later in some ultra famous filthy rich American Chad's video with his crew and girlfriend.

The worlds of those two are so far apart that it's just a sick joke.

go on liveleak and search logan paul

I like soy sauce when I order Chinese food. Is that bad?

Not really. I haven't found one video with the suicide victim's face in it. It is either blurred (like it was on live leak) or the body is blacked out entirely. The guy could literally be anyone

Aren't your cops super hardcore and your country has like a 98% conviction rate? Why weren't they arrested for acting like degenerates?

It is just pc culture senpai. Everybody is just virtue signalling. Plus they hate Chad Logan Paul.

kid missed a massive opportunity
>to wear the youtuber's merchandise

His fault for doing it in the meme forest.

tourists don't get in trouble for nearly anything over there.

the 98% conviction rate is because they have pretty shitty laws about the process from arrest to trial iirc

did that 10 mins ago and nothing shows

If a foreigner does something wrong it is so shameful to the police and other japanese people that they just let him go.

>Part Ashkenazi
>White
um sweetie, he's not white.

ethnicelebs.com/logan-paul

>Logan’s great-grandmother Lillian was the daughter of Isidore “Harry” Buxbaum, whose parents were Jewish emigrants from Germany and Hungary, and of Lillian McLean/Maclean, whose father was English and whose mother had German parents.

>someone's tragedy

Oh fuck off. Life is hard and not everyone is a little bitch who kills themselves when life gets hard. That dipshit took the one chance he had to experience this roller coaster we call life and instead hung himself in Weeaboo Forrest. Boo fucking hoo.

And guess what? The dead Asian doesn't give a fuck that Brock Turner's cousin is wearing goofy hats and youtubing his corpse. He's dead. You could take a shit on his face while dabbing and it would be all the same as far as he's concerned.

The only reason this is an issue is because we're at the peak of the Sympathy Olympics, where egotistical dirt bags compete to show everyone that they care the most. Yeah, let's all pretend that the world we live in will just be perfect if we just suck our own dicks in some hippy drum circle. God forbid people be exposed to the truth that we're meaningless and that the world is going to show you things you may not like.

If you can't deal with seeing things that have actually happened, the internet isn't a place you should be visiting.

>be depressed nip
>opt for quiet suicide in the forest
>obnoxious youtuber finds you and puts you on the internet as a prop to virtue signal

he's now facing a ban travel from japan

liveleak.com/view?i=302_1514860746

he's literally aryan

So he should burn in a bonfire

You must be like 15 years old

i think it might be a violation of youtubes content agreement. to show a dead body

They probably thought they were mentally challenged.

>says the gook mongrel

Toughen up. Some Jap ran out of HP wtfbfd

The guys face was blurred out
Besidrs who cares. I wouldn't if the face was blurred out.
At least his death helps views

>Part Jew
>Only cares about money
>Both him and his brother are known to be sadistic to others for views

>be kike YouTuber
>find video of obnoxious youtuber who finds a dead body and puts it on the internet as a prop to virtue signal
>Kike YouTubers makes a response to obnoxious YouTuber as a prop to virtue signal.

The main issue is that he was begging for money while fucking with a dead body. Most of those edgy 9/11 videos dont have some attention whoring faggot screaming in it.

>no-coiner
classic ancap

Modern day Israelites come from Khazaria which is around moren day Ukraine.

Calling them non white is just silly.