Will there ever be another girl as good as her?

Will there ever be another girl as good as her?

If Asuka and Shinji have a child, I can't imagine how awful it would be for him/her
>your parents are retarded

As good? She treats men like playthings, m80. Asuka is basically 3DPD trash, using men for validation and then discard it when they get the chance.

Not even the best in her show.

Worst girl ever. She also fails horribly as a tsundere.

Asuka would age way better than any other girl in the series

Yes, even better.

No, and anyone saying otherwise is a pretentious contrarian wanting to be a special snowflake. She is the best girl in the best anime. No one comes close.

You're more closely describing Misato. Asuka is just a dumb, scared little girl deep down.

Excellent taste, user.

She was trying to use Shinji to make herself feel better about Kaji being with Misato. She uses men for validation.

Asuka was shit.

Probably not.

Not in this lifetime.

Hah!

Or the next.

Well Misato doesn't count in these discussions.

>Asuka
>a tsundere
And here we have a Redditfriend

Is she trying to be a queen here or Santa Claus?

DELETE THIS!

Nope.

Shinji's main goal is to have people love him so he can validate himself

Actually, he's afraid to love people because he believes they will abandon him like his father. Asuka, not so much.

That is everyone's main goal.

Actually they're both hedgehogs in their own way, Shinji doesn't think he is worth dealing with all the pain in-between to get to him, and Asuka because she thought it may come to that she will lose her core life-force; mother, makes sure that she never needs that, because she already believes she can't have it. Actually a women deprived of love, is even more painful than male.

What makes her the best girl, and a patrician's choice is that, we never got to see her loving or good side, only a beautiful thing in agony, it takes someone who has it in them in some form to recognize her.

And that;s for you
plebs

Rei was just a newborne baby, how is that even a competition?

Misato was way past her prime, she somewhat was past worse and was dealing with it with some semblance of relieving factor. Like her and Kaji.

Asuka is now, outside as she is inside, a whole expression.

Of course not baka.

Well Shinji is too naive to use people, where as Asuka manipulated his mothers death into kissing her, and during the kiss she could only think of Kaji, basically using Shinji as escape.

She's really cute and all, but I don't know why people consider her a waifu. She's so fucking awful as a human being.

>still the best girl in anime no matter how many hipsters pretend to like that boring bland sack of shit
>is and forever will be the best

Feels good onee chan

That is how you know they really like you.

but Asuka's seiyuu said she doesn't like shinji, so no. I ditched Asuka as my waifu for this reason and replaced her for some one else.

Kurisubro? Is that you?

>bro
The Kurisufag isn't even human.

W-What?

I haven't said who my new waifu is, but if I'm honest I did get mocked for having Asuka as a waifu. I feel disgusting now for having shit taste and so I changed.

Oh, I thought you were the Kurisuspammer. Never mind.

>using the term "waifu" in the mememtic sense
Oh I see, just because you got bullied a little bit, your normalfag ass just claims someone else is you're waifu. You're a fucking normalfag with no concept of waifuism. Posters like you should be curbstomped. Take your NNB garbage and fuck off, normalfag.

Who?

But Asuka is the normalfag waifu, user-kun~

How can a 13-year-old girl be a 'normalfag waifu'?

"Normalfag waifu" is an oxymoron. Normalfags cannot have a waifu because they're normalfags, normalfag.

Yuko Miyamura voices Asuka and claims that she never had feelings for Shinji.

Meaning that Asuka is popular with redditors and tumblrites, only because she's a cute red head with blue eyes.

>red hair

>meaning that
No, that isn't how it works, faggot. Don't use "waifu" memetically you fucking normalfag. Lurk the fuck more. You don't need an image with every post you make either.

>being this autistic over a shit girl

If you're not an alpha like Kaji, she'd dump you in an instant like 3DPD. Like a typical German she probably prefers those immigrants there.

Fuck off, doubleposting normalfag.

>Sup Forums and Sup Forumsshit memes
Leave.

instead of shitposting how about post why Asuka is actually a quality girl? Is this what Asukafags can do?

Can you stop typing like a gaiafag?

You're not even attempting to stay on topic are you? Typical Asukafag.

No because there will never be an anime as good as Eva

Can't argue that.

Even serving fast food she is the best.

But Rei is the best girl of EvanJellyAnon.

Does baby need a sippy cup?

>filename isn't now_you_fucked_up.jpg
come on

>tfw Rei is best girl
Feels great man.

Hello toilet nu-males

Rei is the reddit waifu

Rei doesn't even like Jelly.