archive.is/1T987)
archive.is/BmWYL)
archive.is/CRMhx)
archive.is/Iy8rk)
archive.is/07Zgq)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

HANNITYS NEWS
>investigators say they have secured written evidence that the FBI believed there was evidence that some laws were broken when the former secretary of State and her top aides transmitted classified information through her insecure private email server

>evidence includes passages in FBI documents stating the “sheer volume” of classified information that flowed through Clinton’s insecure emails was proof of criminality as well as an admission of false statements by one key witness in the case

>name of the witness is redacted from the FBI documents but lawmakers said he was an employee of a computer firm that helped maintain her personal server after she left office as America’s top diplomat and who belatedly admitted he had permanently erased an archive of her messages in 2015 after they had been subpoenaed by Congress.

>investigators also confirmed that the FBI began drafting a statement exonerating Clinton of any crimes while evidence responsive to subpoenas was still outstanding and before agents had interviewed more than a dozen key witnesses.
>witnesses included Clinton and the computer firm employee who permanently erased her email archives just days after the emails were subpoenaed by Congress, the investigators said.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>tfw no muh pillow

The Absolute Madman

Did anything actually happen yet? I'm disobeying the President.

I want a MyPillow.

>rudy shilling for experian "dark web scan"
and you niggers wanted him to be the AG

nothingburger

Awoo.

Dark Web Scan In Progress

SAY IT WITH ME: E X O N E R A T E D

>mfw Hannity is finally back

just shove seventy $1 bills into a pillow case
it'll be more comfortable

There was an interview with the Newt Gingrich. Can you fucking believe it?

PROOF Trump is a Rothschild plant. Wake up, Sup Forums!

Sessions says it's a nothingburger sorry

twitter.com/W7VOA/status/948364284282724352

Trump having lunch with Mattis, Tillerson, and Pence tomorrow - no other activities scheduled. Rocket Man increasingly nervous.

Happy New Year from Canada! Looking forward to all the winning that will occur in 2018. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW THIS WEEK!

>ISIS has lost 98% of its territory, mostly under Trump (archive.is/m4zgv - imgur.com/a/qrkon)
>Arrests of MS-13 members and associates are up 83% under Trump (archive.is/vPMZU)
>Trump withdraws $285 million worth of funding from the UN (archive.is/c3d7w)
>Companies dump undocumented workers after gaining profits (archive.is/DKZ4v)
>WIC welfare participation hits 17-year low (archive.is/IYi7Y)
>Trump administration approves $42 million arms deal with Ukraine (archive.is/1T987)
>Trump administration set to roll back $900 million in Obama-era offshore drilling regulations (archive.is/BmWYL)
>Trump has signed 96 bills into law in 2017 (archive.is/CRMhx)
>Trump withholding $255 million in aid to Pakistan, as he accuses country of giving safe haven to terrorists (archive.is/Iy8rk)
>Trump administration reduces refugee admissions by 70% in first year (archive.is/07Zgq)

F

>hannity waits till 10 minutes before the end to share his breaking news

Ffs

First for miller wrote hannitys opening monologue

w h e w

i got one and am sleeping better
could be my old pillows sucked or that my pillow is actually pretty good

How now brown cow

hannity is shit so far, listening to it from the other room. Iowa looks good in glasses and sweaters

tfw I'm the same age this man
where did it all go wrong for me?

wow

MAGGAr

> tfw watching the media and lefties getting btfo at 4am with gf about a country on the other side of the planet
Brings back election period memories when we used to do it each night when watching rallies.

MY PILLOW

>no weed involved

>Trump to dole out Fake News 2017 Awards next Monday

SNACKS ALLOWED FOR THIS, /ptg/?!?!?!?!

JUST IN: American Airlines announces it will distribute $1,000 to each employee (excluding company officers) at its mainline and wholly owned regional carriers due to tax reform.

>non-waifu pillows
I haven't watched TV in a while. Those normie-tier ads are the worst.

>mfw most faggots here don't even know what a bobber is
I bet most niggers posting here don't even know what a crappie rig is.

T-that's treason, user!

>tfw William Pierce is dead
>we will probably not have someone as level headed and smart as him for a while

i don't know if i should buy, i'm in the market

>tfw sara will never be all over you

POST PICS!!!

All former stars fade to this. Fred Thompson, Ron Paul, Rudy Giuliani, the Fonz, etc.

Stop attacking Bobby Mueller

Who /MugClub/?

Bullshit. Everyone knows Trump is a Vince McMahon plant.

I wonder if the witness was that Paul Combetta guy......wasn't that the name of the person who had a "very very vip" and was asking questions on forums on how to delete stuff?

NO NO NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

Lol he wouldn’t be able to live today in the US. He died at the beginning of the end when the US was kind of still /comfy/ in 99’ - 03’

>I will be announcing THE MOST DISHONEST & CORRUPT MEDIA AWARDS OF THE YEAR on Monday at 5:00 o'clock

>mfw get a ban for calling out a mod but i'm australian so i just have to reset my router

Also i can't wait for the news cycle tomorrow, i hope someone breaks into hysterics over trumps tweet.

wtf i hate bonuses now

JUST

Thanks Leaf!

Don't you have Air Canada? They aren't giving out 1000 leafs?

how dare Drumpf give me more money and bonuses
i didnt ask for this, this was not consensual

MOON

HOW DARE PEOPLE BENEFIT FROM DRUMPF
IMBREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACH

>reee stop enriching the middle class!

I refuse to watch Hannity. Did anything happen?

how do we solve this problem?

>92 riots
>comfy
Also even in kind of comfy he could predict everything, such as terrorist attacks in the US and Europe as a result of going after Saddam

yeah man 2001 was so comfy

THE IMPARTIAL SOOTHSAYER SPEAKETH

The man who correctly predicted 99/100 state outcomes in the last two elections*, mega analyst number cruncher of total impropriety and a paragon of integrity has some choice words for the DRUMPF regime.

*if you ignore the one he totally bungled like the partisan hack he is

>watch Hannity

Let me guess, is special guest Newt Gingrich going to be on?

AfD (Alternative for Germany, our guys) politician 'censored' under new German 'hate speech' law.

- The Cologne police tweeted New Year's greetings and linked to information on celebrating safely in a series of messages in German and other languages, including Arabic. Cologne was the scene two years ago of mass sexual assaults on New Year's Eve in which most of the suspects were described as young men of North African and Arab origin.

>"What the hell is happening in this country? Why is an official police site tweeting in Arabic? Do you think it is to appease the barbaric, gang-raping hordes of Muslim men?" wrote Beatrix von Storch, the deputy leader of the AfD's parliamentary group.

The incident caused the AfD to lash out further and criticize censorship as a controversial new German social media law known as NetzDG went into effect January 1 in a bid to clamp down on online hate speech.

The tweet was later deleted after Twitter froze von Storch's account and informed her she had violated hate speech rules. Her account was shut down for 12 hours. The Cologne police said on Monday that they had filed a criminal complaint against von Storch for hate speech.

Was there any tits from the dutch whore?

iktf

Does canada even have money at this point?

BING BING
WAHOO
1 UP

OH MY GAWD

You didn't start at the beginning

>that look on the dad's face

>On SoundCloud and Bandcamp, self-identified fascist musicians really have appropriated vaporwave, along with synthwave, a genre that nostalgically recapitulates the soundtracks of early video games

>With Trump's election and the spread of far-right parties in Europe, the alt-right is on the ascent. Like its Nazi and Italian fascist forerunners, it wants to infiltrate and remake popular culture. And fashwave—with its sonically inoffensive, largely lyric-free instrumentals—is the first fascist music that is easy enough on the ears to have mainstream appeal.

>New Order, Kraftwerk, and many others traced an enduring fascination with fascist aesthetics. Meanwhile, neo-Nazi subcultures thrived in the shadows of genres like industrial, punk, metal, and trance. Fashwave is just the most recent in a long line of fascist appropriations, stretching beyond music: the Nazi swastika is, of course, a literal inversion of a Buddhist symbol. But unlike other genres, fashwave arrives at a time when fascism itself is surging to global power for the first time since the 30s, and both its music and visuals can seem like a premonition of the future. Refracting a nostalgia for the 80s and a love of capitalism through the prism of Trump, fashave projects an image of a looming dystopia, one that grows a little more plausible by the day.

wtf I just thought the memes were funny

Go visit an FBI or an organized crime museum some time anons. It's well worth it.

He was just on.

Dad looks like he wants to strangle his son. At least he's not doing the soyboy scream smile.

The first comment when I capped it was "I GAVE A DOLLAR TO POOR PERSON ONCE. SAME THING REALLY" in an obviously hateful tone.

It's hilarious how high lbierals think they're on their moral horse YET they look donating to poor people a dollar as something loathsome and below them.

Fucking LOL

Is it happening yet???

Cuddle your girl close user, one who loves the emperor is rare

>not the true working class food chain

I can't wait for him to name a said journo

its breaking news from last month
boomers just need to be spoon feed slowly

I think you already know the answer user...

>if only you knew how soy things really are

I have zero fucking understanding why Trump is shilling for DACA. The guy has control of the House and Senate, and has campaigned entirely on deportations.

Is there not a single adviser telling him that he will lose if he gives them citizenship? He win Michigan, Pennsylvania, Florida, and Wisconsin by pretty close margins, why would he want to go in to 2020 as an underdog?

This makes no sense. He can easily get RAISE, E-Verify, the wall, end to chain migration/diversity lottery without granting DACA amnesty.

Anyways, I do know that several Republicans in the House, including Dave Brat, have stated that Paul Ryan pledged he would not attach any DACA legislation to the budget proposals.

So what is really happening?

Leftists are determined to thwart warm, cuddly Russian relations because they fear the superiority of the Slavic women!

I bought one recently. They're really comfortable given the price. Not advocating them to be some super awesome gift from God, I just kinda like mine. They're basically just cut up memory foam shoved into a pillow.

Still the 1st comment on the news.

>Not me us
Isn't that what Trump said?

B I G
I
G

B O O M E R A N G