Pretty sure my cousins getting blacked

What are some subtle redpills i could drop on her so she stops burning the coal?

acid to the face

She's already long gone

Literally beat the fucking crap outta the whore.

it's a tough sale, because anything you say will just get used to label you a racist. that's how the race mixing game is played.

Im mixed, literally nothing wrong with interracial couples

>What are some subtle redpills i could drop on her so she stops burning the coal?
The STD(S) and/or bastard she inherits will be the red pill(s)

The only cure for thots is death.

The only way you could have saved her was to marry her yourself.

Now you have given her away to a foreign tribe.

Send her a dick pick and see how she reacts.

show bobs

i would still fuck

they usually get redpilled and go back to whites. as long as she doesn't have a kid nature will redpill her

She is most likely a coal burner pic related

Just call her a coal-burning whore and impress upon her that no decent white man will ever really see her as relationship material again if they find out about it.

Dw ameribro her kid will only be 1% below the average

Im not gonna lie, it kind of turns me on knowing that shes getting blacked as shes very busty and good looking (8/10 atleast) and the groid looks like an ogre ravaging her, but when im not masturbating to the thoughts of her getting penetrated by the savage, im extremely sad that shes mixing with a subhuman :(

>putting this much effort into a cuck thread

Nigger detected

Tell her father to his fucking face hes a failure.

And send her about 10 of the finest coal burner memes you can find.

Done

>go back to whites
tell that to the single 30 chicks

Or she gets raped and killed by the ape.

Let her know its beastiality.
Also, if you could show her some conversations from legit Chads talking about how disgusting and useless coalburners are, she'll stop.

la digits

Tell her to ask him about fatherhood

be better than her bf

This. Muslims are based in regards to their acid trick.

Too late her body already knows the pleasure of BBC. Even if she quit cold turkey and dated/married only white guys she would always have the memories of her past orgasmic moments with bbc whenever they get intimate.

You'll have her physically there but her mind and body will never really be yours.

Once you go black you're a single mom.