How do you feel about gals becoming the next big thing?

How do you feel about gals becoming the next big thing?

The manga is complete garbage.

Arent they all

pure gyarus are a cancer that needs to be destroyed. The only good thing about gyarus is taming a slut with the power of the dick.

Oh sluts get a lot of the power of dick.

Extremely pleased.

>gyaru
>virgin

What's next? Virgin prostitutes?

Aroused.

I'm excited for the upcoming h-doujins..

You'd be surprised in what you could get away with in making profit without touching a dick. And I don't mean camwhoring either.

Gals belong in dilf doujinshi not anime.

She's 15.
Obviously the point of the series is she'll lose it by the time she's 16.

So still a whore and not fit for a wife.

I read like all 5 gyaru romance manga recently, we need more.

average to good looking girls have the easy mode setting on this planet.

Have fun getting STDs.

>hey, lets make anime more like 3D!
>yeah, that's a fucking great idea

Seriously. There are faggots who pay to fap from a distance as long as a woman is watching, sometimes berating them. It's bullshit, my user.

We might be seeing more of that if this did well.

That's not a real Gal! She's a phony! A big fat phony!

I think it's good, dude.

pure gyarus are the exact opposite of 3D.

Netsuzou, Koi Uso and Koi wa Ameagari no You ni.

Ameagari is pretty nice though.

Ecstatic. Gals are love.

On user.
it´s another anime of "men are dumb, conformist_manipulables" plot that really dont exist in real life.

The manga is feminist garbage, the anime should be worst.

Isn't there one with a bald monk too?

I am going to watch every single one of next seasons's girly romance animes

Picked the fuck up

Yeah I forgot, my bad.

Fuck Pure Gyarus we only need ones that have a massive fetish for Despair

Brazil pls

What about yandere gyaru childhood friends?

i dont get it. mostly cause i dont know what a gal is supposed to be in regards to reality. when ithink gyaru i think fake tan too much makeup. between this and galko the impression i get is a gal is blond girl big titties. wasnt aware blond girl big titties had its own special classification.

It's a special classification in Japan where nobody is naturally blonde or has big titties

basically people imitating Western fashion

thats a tuff one

nope

Man, fuck that girl.

it just feels like a recently made up classification to me. mami is blond and has big titties but nobody's ever referred to her as gal. if your classifying something they should all have some traits in common but the only obvious ones for gal is blond and stacked.

But the gap is the appeal. Slut gyarus are just that and no different than an ordinary slut.

I think the attitude of the gal is part of the whole package of the gyaru.

Gyarus are more classified or defined by their fashion sense, attitude, trends they follow, appearance, and manner of speech. When you spot a gyaru character, you kind of know without having them straight out tell you. They all don't have to be tan, blonde, or, well endowed.

The term or classification is definitely not recent, they've been around for a while. They've just only been popularized recently by anime, manga, and games.

i get that the anime portrayal is recent but to me the anime portrayal seems whitewashed and weak with minimal bearing on reality. just like how all the recent "delinquents" in modern anime still show up to school everyday and behave instead of ditching and getting in fights.

I'd like to watch the anime but I know I would simply get angry at it. I should drop the manga.

This is a good idea outside of works designed purely for escapism and wish fulfillment.

Pure gyarus, when properly done, are the best.

>pure
>post biggest slut of them all
user

Only if they rewrite the MC not to be that obnoxious.

>dilf
You misspelled shota.

>I would simply get angry at it
You're seriously that bothered by something as trivial as a dumb love comedy? You must not enjoy a ton of other kinds of manga or anime because there's a ton out there that are just as contrived, cheesy, and pandering if not worse.

I've been thinking very hard about this, if you know what I mean.

>not using the dick to tame a gyaru into purity

The difference is when the anime just has wacky designs that go uncommented upon, and series that hew more closely to real life Japanese culture. No one's going on about tanned gyaru in series that just happen to have red headed brown girls in them, but they do when the series is explicitly in something like modern Japan with those fashion trends and subcultures.

What's the point of thinking about impure 2D girls? It's like you can't separate reality from fiction.

This fucking shit fucking series is no herald. If anything, Galko was, and Galko was INFINITELY superior.

Maybe we'll get some good fucking Gyaru doujins then.

I don't even remember the last good one.

They're turning that shitty insert bait into anime?
Holy fuck 10 episodes of the same shit that will end in status quo
>girl is a whore
>mc is beta
>girl tries to act
>mc chickens out
And this is going to go for 10 episodes.