Why did Sup Forums turn against Peterson?

Why did Sup Forums turn against Peterson?

There's very few living philosophers aligned with Sup Forums, shouldn't the alt-right take what it can get?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qeZR3b2fOpM?t=256
youtube.com/watch?v=gjk6O71BWm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boring leaf who gives degenerates a platform

Because he's 40-60 years old and isn't an e celeb.
Besides who cares about any of these people, if you're not a nu pol faggot you'd know that there hasn't been a lot of retards to follow in years.

Because he isn't a Roman Saluting heil hitler rightwinger. He is a man with a brain and a taste for intellectual discussion and in the current political climate that is looked down upon in both sides of the aisle.

>Why did Sup Forums turn against Peterson?

He's a fucking leaf, a liar, a charlatain, and a sociopath.

Also, he does music videos.

Peterson is just as bad as molyknew.

Because he is an intellectual and not a rural, suburban retard

>oh no he is not racist :((((((((((
Ye I don't care. He has plenty of interesting shit to say. He doesn't have to be 100% in agreement for me to like him.

youtu.be/qeZR3b2fOpM?t=256

> philosophers aligned with Sup Forums
fucking retard, also a fucking leaf

she's a tranny

There was a substantial shill campaign that was attempting to divorce Sup Forums from what had been identified "people of influence".
Peterson is a clever, extremely well educated pussy. Because he is such a gigantic pussy he falls within the spectrum of what is acceptable for females to listen to, and therefore conflict must be sown between Sup Forums and him to prevent the influence of our memes spreading.

nice uncapped pyramid behind him

i mean her

>psychologist
>philosopher

Fuck off nigger.

t.faceblind

He won't even argue with the far right even though the whole reason he's know is free speech autists because he's afraid of losing his shekels. He just says passive aggressive shit on twitter and implies that we're at the end of history and any political change will cause violence and is thus bad and only the neoliberalism of the 70's with a dash of chesterton style theology is acceptable. He's not pozzed to oblivion, who cares? We have to argue our side, not let people who don't even agree with us who have a bigger platform argue for stuff that's nothing to do with us. Look at molymeme shilling for fucking war in Iran. That's where the path of eceleb shit leads.

This.

Sup Forums is a bunch of hipster highschoolers.

I think people underestimate how influential the_donald really is. The amount of help the_donald has given Trump is amazing, more than other candidates got from multiple superpacs. Sup Forums, which is almost entirely recycled r/the_DonaId memes has basically taken over Sup Forums. At one stage Trump was a complete joke on Sup Forums, now the pro-Trump Sup Forums board has like 100k posters, all thanks to the_donald's influence.

did you actually listen to the shills? stay off Sup Forums faggot

He's a lucky white rich male who spouts his philosophy developed as a consequence of survivorship bias.

He has good stuff but listening to him long becomes annoying as he prognosticates from his perch.

>nice uncapped pyramid behind him

The first picture he took was with a halo behind him, and frog imagery, clearly trying to ride our coattails in a controlled opposition sort of way.

Fucking kill yourself you retarded poseur. Having that opinion is being exactly what you're describing.

>t.faceblind

that a new shill word to discredit people who see your crisis actors in the different roles they play?

If he doesn't accept that white genocide is happening and declare it to be the foremost issue facing the globe, he is the same as harvey weinstein to me.

He isn't trying to exterminate the Jews, therefore everything he says is invalid.

when their was panel of speakers (I believe hosting an event in response to a 'free speech' rally being canceled), and some chick who worked in correspondence for some 'right wing' newspaper, was going to join the panel but since her values and beliefs were 'questionable' and the paper she worked for was 'questionable', it was decided to dis-invite her.

The alt-right are just a bunch of fags so it makes sense they don't like him

>Trump
>the man who didn't build the wall, but made Jerusalem the capital of Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=gjk6O71BWm8

You know that nothing has changed, right? That you got completely played by those who own the country?

>fags
Why the homophobia?

Probably because hes yet another right wing public figure who refuses to address (((them))) and actively tells people how evil the nazis/hitler were.

When did this happen?

Makes me think

it was after charlottesville and she offered to not come

Hitler started the second world war by invading all his neighbors, how is he not a bad guy?

>nothing has changed
America would have hate speech laws and immigration would be increasing rather than decreasing and the second amendment would be fucked. Not to say the Syria shit and the Iran shit isn't disappointing.

She offered not to come. They offered her to come on the panel and express her views she refused then they told her they wouldn't want her on then she complained to everyone

I still like him.

Sup Forums didn't turn on him. After the election, the composition of Sup Forums users changed. Rats got into the temple and Kek's meme magic left. Apparently the rats aren't Peterson fans, but who cares.

Also literally this

generally speaking I like him, I like a lot of his ideas. His biggest problem, and one common among academics, is that they normalize the intelligence, work ethic and sensibilities of college students and then project that onto the general population.

The country is not filled with college freshmen. If it was, then MAYBE individualism would work, but it is not, it is filled with violently opposed racial groups. We can try individualism again after the natsoc collective kills the niggers and spicks.

Yeah it went on for a weeks I think. It was pretty good because they shilled against people I'd never heard of.
If you aren't a complete moron and can think for yourself you can listen to the good parts of some people and discard their garbage points. Even jewpiro has good arguments and is worth tuning into but remember his goals align with a father of a mix breed, husband to a nog, and a jew so that his loyalties are biased to those things.

OMAGAWD! You must be a paid shill, too, to attack based Dr. Daddy!

I think a lot of us only knew of him by name and found out what he's truly about in Jim's video

>There's very few living philosophers aligned with Sup Forums, shouldn't the alt-right take what it can get?
hes not aligned with us in the fucking slightest
retard

It's honestly disheartening that so many people here fall for such obvious shill campaigns. It was incredibly blatant, it came with those retarded tradthot threads that popped up out of nowhere claiming Sup Forums didn't support Lauren Southern anymore (as if we ever gave half a shit about her) and a bunch of youtube drama about people nobody had ever heard of.

It's actually kind of funny how the shills can't seem to wrap their head around the fact that literally nobody here gives a shit about youtubers.

We share one powerful enemy, SJW-ism. I'm happy to have him fighting alongside us.

sounds like a real mess

He's a psychologist. His job is literally to talk to people.

> they normalize the intelligence, work ethic and sensibilities of college students
Hah. Did you take the 'understandingmyself' test, too?

Can you just fuck off back to wherever you came from, normie? Your shit is making me puke. Also: get back to sniffing your own farts, cancer.

AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING WITH IDEOLOGIES. YOU KNOW I ALWAYS SAY THAT PEOPLE DON'T HAVE IDEAS, IDEAS HAVE PEOPLE. AND THAT'S THE BLOODY IDEA THAT'S WRAPPED ITS HEAD AROUND AN UNDERWATER KOREAN BASKET WEAVING CARTOON MESSAGE BOARD.

IT'S LIKE.

IT'S LIKE YOU DECIDE OK, OK SO LETS SAY YOU TURN IN AN ESSAY OR A TEST AND YOU GET A PRETTY POOR GRADE YOU KNOW, ONE YOU DIDN'T THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET. NOW YOU'VE ENCOUNTERED AN ANOMALY. YOU'VE LEFT THE TREES AND YOU'RE ON THE VELDT, AND THAT'S THE BLOODY THING. IT'S NOT ON YOUR OWN VOLITION OF COURSE. SO YOU'VE GOT A COUPLE OF OPTIONS YOU CAN BUCKLE DOWN AND TRY HARDER. OR LETS SAY THIS BAD GRADE THROWS YOU SO. FAR. OFF. THE. TRACK. THAT YOU SAY WELL I COULD JUST DROP THIS CLASS. I COULD JUST DROP OUT OF COLLEGE. I COULD DROP OUT OF THE NORMS OF SOCIETY. AND THEN YOU CAN DROP OUT OF LIFE.

AND BELIEVE ME. THAT IS NOT A ROUTE YOU WANT TO GO DOWN. YOU CAN EXTRAPOLATE THE CONSEQUENCES OF A BAD GRADE ALL THE WAY TO GENOCIDE. AND THAT'S NO JOKE BUCKO

the sheer amount of hoops you acolytes of peterstein will jump through to justify his blatant worship of kikes and dismissal of white nationalism is disgusting

not to mention this whole "you shouldn't feel proud of your ethnicity's past accomplishments, bucko" debacle was started by him and him alone-- he chose this fight, not us

Bound to happen, Peterson couldn't be clear and unambiguous in his beliefs.

i know the mods forsook us long ago but imagine if they simply took care of threads like that instantly. The hands off approach works for pol to an extent but there is no way that shit can even be considered partially political.

I would imagine while Peterson is very competent and gives good advice id imagine that he secretly loves the controversy surrounding him because hes making money hand over fist due to it.

His dishonesty about race realism disgusts me. He's too smart to just be wrong about it in good faith.

It's such a load of shit, psychology is such a fucking mess.

He literally went on a tweet storm defending kikes and niggers or did you forget retard

> his blatant worship of kikes
> dismissal of white nationalism
> you shouldn't feel proud of your ethnicity's past accomplishments

He's a powerful ally in some things. Take that for what it's worth, which is a lot. Ironically though, it's probably the more productive *cough* white *cough* people who pay attention to him so there's that. But anyone's attitude that he can help change, I'll take.

He's posted like 2000 hours of video for free on jewtube.

He does advocate for killing all blacks and blaming the joos.

do you want him to name the jew or some shit and ruin his career?

That's DOCTOR user to you!

>Using twatter at all

People are allowed to be wrong sometimes. Peterson is undeniably shifting the overton window to the Right simply by not being a radical progressive and having a platform. That makes him useful. At worst it makes him a useful idiot.

Hold it right there, shariablue! Noone who isn't paid to do so would attack Dr. Daddy in this manner! We see through your tricks, Mr. Merchant! Hehe, j/k, I'm not anti-semitic of course. That is also shills trying to make us look bad. /Pol was always a Zionist board!

To be fair, you have to have averyhigh IQ to understand Jordan Peterson. The dialectic is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn most of the points will go over a typical listeners head. There's also Petersons individualist outlook, which is deftly woven into his oration - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromJungian Psychoanalysis, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to trulyappreciatethe depths of these talks, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Jordan Peterson truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Petersons existential catchphrase “Clean your room“ which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epicFathers and Sons.I'm smirking right now justimaginingone of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Petersons genius unfolds itself on their youtube screens. What fools... how Ipitythem. And yes by the way, I DO have a Maps of Meaning tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

he's making at least 800k annual just from talk fees, internet quizzes, hooktube monetization, etc.

>us

Youre an idiot

>this thread again
it's hilarious how leaf faggots want to keep their country's room messy
literally kys op
>in all fields

Peterson doesn't understand that the NAP cannot exist in vaccuum and must rely on reciprocation and violent justice by an entire community when the NAP is violated.

The NAP isn't that you recreationally nuke your neighbor for letting his child slaves' sweat drip onto your property. The NAP is that your other neighbor will nuke that agressor for you, then send his child slave messenger to your home to notify you of his success in defending your property and continued good will.

>a classroom where you talk about white privilege and euro-centerism is where you learn to stand up for yourself and articulate arguments

lel

Sup Forums changed after Trump's election
nowadays looks very shitty with a bunch of edgy kiddos trying to fit the party

He's kind of white pilled, but he stands a real chance of making the world a better place even without being redpilled.

I'm happy to let him do his thing. He's essential /SIG/ core.

>this whole "you shouldn't feel proud of your ethnicity's past accomplishments, bucko" debacle
The most frustrating thing about that is that it reveals he hasn't actually engaged with contemporary WN or related ideas.The "why can't whites be proud too if there's black pride" shit was the most retarded wn 1.0 hicks just playing the fucking media's game and that is still what Peterson thinks of when he thinks of white identity. Pride is a debt to be repaid to the future, not me being like "fuck you niggers my fellow whites walked on the moon".

He's silent on it, not dishonest. Oer - or, well, I used to think that until I saw his tweet pushing an article that expressed Lewontin's Fallacy.

But, it's still true that he's never /said/ the races are equal, I didn't use to believe he believed it either because he mentioned in a 'Personality' lecture that Jews have higher IQs. Anyone knowing that, would know that blacks have lower. I truly think he's a bit inconsistent. But I don't think he's trying to be deceitful.

>a fucking leaf
Shrinks don't give good advice, they tell you to do basic human things like clean your room and to treat other people as if they were sentient.

Shrinks are too pussy to give your grandfather's advice and knowledge that the damn niggers ruined the city and the whole place used to be a lot fucking nicer. Then he gives good advice on how to watch mexicans to make sure they don't do a shoddy job.

Individualism exclusively for whites while all others are collectivist is how we got here in the first place.

JP is awesome though. He is an extremely effective first red pill for girls. He paints traditionalism in a way that makes its virtues evident - which prior to him was painfully difficult to achieve.

I've never watched a single YouTube stream by any of these wannabe pundits

no one turned against him, he just need to continue producing Maps of Meaning and develop his ideas further.

NAP is pretty dumb desu
>neighbor A's tree leafs are falling onto neighbor B's yard
>neighbor B goes to neighbor A's door to ask him to clean it up
>neighbor A shoots neighbor B through the mail slot for trespassing
>neighbor B's son gets his rifle and shoots neighbor A
>then neighbor A's wife gets in her truck and rams it into the front of B's house, killing neighbor B's wife and crippling his now orphaned daughter
>you sit back on your porch with a lemonade and watch as your community tears itself apart

there's an old proverb about when two tigers go to war, one dies and the other is mortally wounded... in other words, fair fights result in a lot of bloodshed. therefore there needs to be a community that acts to stop violence before it escalates. That's what we did thousands of years ago, then we decided it's better to have a group of people who are trained and don't have other responsibilities or ulterior motives, and that's why we have police. It's not perfect but no one has presented a better alternative.

You can get your point across without using the N word. Stop.

>Sup Forums is one person
>Sup Forums is alt-right
>goydan peterstein isn't a cuck
kek, like why don't you just sort yourself out and stop blaming everything the jews have done to the world and humanity on the jews, goy, donate to my shekelreon

He seems like he has issues, like autism. Something isn't right with him.

yes, he was a powerful ally in the fight against mentally ill trannies
then he got slightly off track when he realized that thousands of fatherless (either mentally or literally) teenagers were in need of both guidance and a money sink
then he got even further off track when he abandoned the whole battle for free speech in Canada altogether and resorted to just selling self-help clichés
and now we're finally at the point where he's no longer doing anything to help us (except help the occasional Sup Forumsack "sort himself out", I suppose) and instead directly opposing us and our views
you know I realize you're being satirical and all but I don't have the slightest clue why this board erupted in some kind of paranoid shill persecution complex just a few months ago
you can't have a dissenting opinion on anything without somebody (likely somebody from /ptg/) come in and yell SHILL SHILL SHILL at the top of their lungs

I stopped paying attention when it became clear that he enjoyed the smell of his own farts a little too much.

That is literally part and parcel of being an academic. Intellectual Masturbation is literally the job description.

>ptg
>r/the_d
And the fact that this fucking board is not moderated at all and has actual shills. Like Kali and her gang who started Thotgate. But it always mixes with genuine hate anyway and since this board is anonymous, you have a hard time telling actual shills apart from Spergs. Which is also part of their strategy of course: to use the momentum and energy of conflicts and heat the fire even further

D&C shit. So what if he's not 100% perfect he's still the best voice against all the Insanity going on. The attack against him was started by globalist shills and was actually affective for once. Pol needs to understand going full 1488 isn't going to win the average voter, you need a more palatable platform.

LMFAO I disagree with you.

NIGGER

shut the fuck up, leaf

>Strawmanning this hard
You're right, I too shoot every person who steps on my lawn just for the hell of it.

Which N word? Nigger?

Eat pig shit Muhammad.

it's just so tiring really
as soon as someone interjects with "shill" all bets are off and there's no room for debate anymore
honestly I want to like /ptg/ but the kind of people it begets are terrible
>Pol needs to understand going full 1488 isn't going to win the average voter, you need a more palatable platform.
what you need to understand is that we never asked him to go full 1488
what we did want is for him to continue on his tirade against islam and trannies but instead he decided to start going after us, unprovoked

Amen. But also it is just the ignorant and shills who try to tear down this man. Those who don't like him either don't really understand what he's saying or are truly vile. The ignorant and nay-saying shills are in the former camp

>thinks social sciences are useful
>race is a social construct
>human behaviour is shaped by religion, which is a social construct that explains a physical reality
>individualism good nationalism bad
leaf and brain just don't go together i guess

How tired of yourself are you?

Masturbation never produced anything.

That's seem extremely Islamophobic to me, leaf. You should listen to what Dr. Judenstein actually said: cuckservatives, sorry, I mean "conservatives need to drop their in-group preference and ally with the Muslims, because they share the same values!"