YunYun on the last page!

YunYun on the last page!

Front page!

Shameless slut

I want to be friends with YunYun!

I want to impregnate YunYun and abandon her.

Oh no you don't

I want to give Yunyun headpats!

Yunyun is my sex friend!

anyone got the 4-koma?

>you can probably convince YunYun that anal sex is a common thing between friends

yunyun is not for lewds! proof of my statement is that you only got dubs insted of quads

Yunyun is for lewd bullying

Time to bully YunYun back to the front page.

no bully

What if she tries to do it to make more friends?

It won't work. She's Yunyun.

Even the last page doesnt like her.

DELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELETDELET

DELETE THIS!

Oh my bad I forgot to post the full thing too

>1488
nice
>comic
what the fuck
that's depressing

>1488
Stop it right now, Adolf

FUCKING CHRIST BEST COPY PASTA EVER

SIEG HEIL! INFERIOR CHILDREN DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE!

>Yunyun thread
Oh shit here we go again

for posting cute yunyuns

Then she'll become anal slut

>Then she'll become my anal slut friend

DELET

Fuck Yunyun

What kind of sick person would make this?

Yes I would like that.

You better fill her every day. That's what true friends do