Dragon Ball Super

Leave those 10 million zeni to me!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCC3j5sPhpk
animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*100 million
>yfw Goku uses the wish to give everyone a hundred million zenny like he promised

Second for Jobhan being ringed out within the first two tournament episodes

best new track from last episode
youtube.com/watch?v=uCC3j5sPhpk

>Krillin has literally taken Piccolo's place on the team as the smart fighter

best android

>pure power is being shafted in favor of techniques, tactics and teamwork

It's over guys, it's finally over. No more meme levels!

Dragon Ball Super is bad, but for some reasons DBS threads are the comfiest here.

Done.

28?

If he only had the Super/Kid Buu's eyes

28!

Is that the reddit doll?

Picco who?

Yeah, I don't even watch Super anymore but I still come here because I like the threads.

>toei ruined powerlevels
>toei adds 28 planets bullshit

thanks god I stick to the manga

Social survival arc announced

If you guys stop picking on me, I'll have sex with you.

>looking straight into her eyes and lying to her about danger right in front of her daughter all while smiling

Is there a bigger scumbag shonen protagonist?

>7 universes are destroyed and U7 is spared
>Beerus tells Goku to wish the other universes back or at least U6
>Goku looks at Beerus like pic related
>"I gotta keep my promise"
>wishes for 100 million
>"What's with that funny face Beerus?"
>gives 10 million to 18
>takes 90 million

If this actually happened people will still defend Goku.

Damn right, I would.

Piccolo looks pretty dope in suit

Thank god the manga is behind.

threadly reminder that boogie back is shit

He's still not as bad as this faggot yet

I still don't get WHY Goku and Gohan are hiding the true stakes of the tournament from them when they'll find out later anyway.

he might if he opens his eyes just a little

>Leave the job interviews to us!

I hope the survival Arc will involve a massive Android 18 gangrape

Goku has always been the smart fighter.

BOOGIE BACK BOOGIE BACK

>Gohan is the legendary Super salary saiyajin of universe 7 , the only one to have a job throughout their history
pls nerf

gohan looks ready for his new job

There's nothing wrong with being brothers

???

Goku wanted to tell them the truth, it's the other bitch Jobhan the one who doesn't want them to know.

Gohan is the new groundskeeper

shit song

Nothing he did was that impressive in terms of smarts.

This.

SPOOKY BOOGIE

This. Cuckhan ruins everything why don't they just kill that faggot off already.

Resurrection of the Saiyan Race when

>going against the kai's and beerus sama
you deserve to be hakai'd

Why though? Does Gohan think that if they tell the truth they wouldn't come or something? There is absolutely no reason not to tell them that if they lose everyone dies. It would motivate them to go all-out.

The fury when they do find out is going to be delicious.

No.

>Jiren beats Goku
>Universe 11 wins
>Universes are destroyed as Zeno promised
>Universe 11 wishes the universes back with the super dragon balls
>Universe 11 realizes how worthy universe 7
>Goku learns that the real battle was for protecting his loved ones instead of fighting everyone like a dumbass
>Universe 11's wish was a sign of mercy

When you go to ask to Toriyama

>Fat Buu's face on Super Buu's body plus jacket and cape

Man, this is going to take a while getting used to. But good for ol' Buu. Not sure if it's permanent or if he'll pull off a "eating out" scene where he regains all of his weight afterwards.

God bless irony, this joke actually came true.

>If you didn't want me like this // don't come searching for me when I'm like this

I bet that one chick would be drooling over him now.

Go watch Absalon

How come nobody is complaining about this:
It's already bean established that Universe 7 is superior to Universe 6 because they beat them at the tournament (which was supervised by Zeno sama himself), and U7's Hakaishin is stronger than U6's Hakaishin.
Now what kind of mental gymnastic should I use to reach a conclusion that U6 is above U7.
>Toei animations as it's finest

Fuck off pablo.

If Goku say something like she reminds me of someone when Brolyna go full power, this will make Broly canon?

>FUCK YOU KAKAROT. YOU PUT MY WIFE AND CHILDREN IN DANGER, I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU.
>Dr. Gero was right

Goku is best boy, even Zamasu was right with that body

I will always defend him

Broly is never going to be canon

Not unless they actually mention the name "Broly", no.

>Not telling anyone the truth about Zeno's tournament

Oh yeah, I'm sure this won't backfire

It's pretty strange how all the characters are so deferential to piccolo being suoersmart but literally all he does is point out the obvious and try to win with brute force.

>Not Sistroly

Are you retarded? It's regarding overall mortal level of the entire universe, not just because it has stronger fighters in it or that Beerus is stronger than Champa.

It's pasta

Wouldn't the super Taiyoken fuck everyone over in the battle royale, including his teammates?

Roshi always wears sunglasses so he'll be the one running around the stage and pushing people off

All according to Goku's plan, now even more people will be fighting him

I feared the writers would make Goku forget that. I'm glad he asked if he should tell them, meaning that no matter how thin you slice it, Goku is concerned.

Will we finally see Planet Sadala?

Let's break it down. What do you think would have happened if Goku and Gohan came clean from the start?

>Goku tells Vegeta to join the tournament
>Vegeta refuses
>Goku tells Vegeta the universe will be destroyed by Zeno if they lose
>Vegeta freaks out and powers up
>Vegeta chokes Goku and asks why this happened
>Goku reveals that he asked Zeno to host the tournament
>Vegeta asks why he did such a dangerous thing
>Goku reveals that Beerus told him not to do it but he did it anyway because he got bored
>Goku says that Zeno would have destroyed U7 anyway because their mortal level is low so he may have saved this universe unfortunately at the cost of 7 other universes
>Enraged, Vegeta turns SSB and punches Goku into the stratosphere
>Vegeta points out that Zeno couldn't even remember the tournament and wouldn't have destroyed the universes if Goku didn't open his retarded mouth
>Vegeta tells Goku to take responsibility for this incident because nothing good will happen even if they win the tournament
>Goku says he already got an earfull from a bunch of Gods and people and he frankly doesn't care
>he asks why Vegeta isn't excited for such a tournament and questions Vegeta's Saiyan spirit
>Vegeta loses his mind and tries to kill Goku
>Goku's SSB is weaker than Vegeta's so Goku goes SSB+Kaioken and clashes with Vegeta
>a few hours pass and the resulting clash sent shockwaves destroying much of U7

Keep in mind Vegeta was never logical. He would refuse to team up with Goku under these circumstances.

>Goku spills spaghetti on 18 and Krillin and tells them to join the tournament or else they will all be erased
>18 freaks out, Marron cries, Krillin yells at Goku
>Gohan tries to calm everyone down while Goku tells everyone to shut up because he's already heard enough shit from everyone else
>18 runs away with Marron, Krillin chases her, Goku teleports to both of them, grabs them, teleports them into the realm of the Kais, tells them to train for the tournament

The writers forgot to actually give a valid reason to hide this information though.

They just have to face the other way.

I would kek to the moon.

perfection!

delusional Vegetafag

They said in a previous episode that the universes would riot if that information got it. Which they SHOULD

Not for long.

animenewsnetwork.com/interview/2016-10-26/dragon-ball-super-toyotarou/.107579

>What is your relationship with the Dragon Ball Super anime?

>The anime is a little bit further along than I am, but in the near future I'll be ahead, so the information will be going back to them. Regardless, we'll continue to support one another as we go forward.

There's no way he'll be able to get ahead and stay ahead the way he's going unless he skips an arc or two

I don't mind it at all. I'm enjoying the manga taking its own pace.

Why are they still keeping it a secret? It's not even Goku's fault anymore since Zeno was going to wipe out their universe regardless. For a "scholar" and someone who was trained by Piccolo Gohan sure is stupid.

Gohan's skill and intelligence are both informed abilities. He only has retard strength going for him.

All they have to do is tell them about the stakes but not tell them it's Goku's fault.

Dramatic tension.

But they could just tell the 10 fighters they want. None of the others need to know, and it would save time in convincing them to join.

They will ask which will either force Goku to
>reveal everything
or
>make up more lies and more lies on top of that only to get it all shattered when Daishinkan reveals everything

I know everyone wants to sing Krillin's praises for this episode, but don't you actually need light of a star for Solar Flare to work? Also Gohan JUST fought a dude blinded a couple of episodes ago while poisoned and still somehow lost here?

>Goku, why did these strange people blow up your house
>Why is everyone trying to kill you?
>GOHAN HELP

>thinking toeishills care if toei can't into drama without being artificial and retarded

>Solar Flare

>They will ask which will either force Goku to
Why would they ask? Gohan didn't, he didn't find out that it was technically Goku's fault until the Grand Priest said so.
They already knew that Zeno was gonna do the tournament, they have no reason to think this is Goku's fault.

Honestly The only satisfaction i get is that when the truth is revealed Goku can't be solely to blame for keeping it a secret. Gohan holds some responsibility. To a much much lesser extent so do Beerus, Whis, Shin, Hercule and Buu. They were there. Why can't they say anything?

Taiyoken doesn't sound as good, what are you talking about?

>>>/fanfiction.net/

I literally wrote out Taiyoken to avoid triggering autists like you, but I've seen people say that Solar Flare is a better name so many times in these threads that I figured maybe it was finally okay, but thanks for proving me wrong I'll keep that in mind