WELL I HOPE YOU FUCKERS ARE HAPPY, THIS TRIGGER HAPPY CHEETO IS GOING TO NUKE THE EARTH!!!! IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW

WELL I HOPE YOU FUCKERS ARE HAPPY, THIS TRIGGER HAPPY CHEETO IS GOING TO NUKE THE EARTH!!!! IMPEACH DRUMPF NOW

I really wish this were true. Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure it will never happen.

Super excited

I certainly hope so. I want to be lord of the wasteland.

This is amusing and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it you hysterical normalfag.

I wish I was American.

>Implying he hasn't already bombed Syria and Yemen
>Implying he hasn't dropped the MOAB bomb on Afganistan

mfw finally world is gonna end

Idiots
>Kim is a egotistical dictator that has to pretend to be strong to keep power
>If he is seen as weak he will be overthrown
>Each time Trump belittles him people in NK are less afraid of him
>TFW Trump is using peaceful twitter diplomacy to topple a dictator

We have entered an actual nuclear dick measuring contest. What a time to die.

>the happening is finally fucking happening
>'REEEE ARE YOU FUCKING HAPPY!?'
Yes, yes I am.

A computer algorithm predicted the end of the world in 2018. Seems like this is it.

>CNN is fake news
>Unless it's an unverifiable claim about North Korea, then it suddenly becomes real news.

>implying anyone in NK can read this shit

This, my fellow sirs, is my Shitposter in Chief.

God fucking bless him.

Because North Koreans use Twitter and read these interactions and aren't actually fed lies by N. Korea...

mazel tov

Trump you fucking master ruseman

Kim nuke USA pls, Europe can die a slow and painful death by sandnigger invasion.

>china amassing troops on NK border
k

>war with north korea is the same as shooting at russians in syria

Best Krorea gets told to fuck off every other day and will never do anything because that fat fuck would die along with his peasants if the bombs ever dropped.

All hail the shit-poster in chief
Ushering in the new year in style

>Hits like
>Shit posts /pol

Ayyy brother

is your gif from 'nam?

Always call their bluff.

I welcome nuclear war. Most liberal concentrations would be wiped out, and the world would be better for it.

>always escalate the dick wars

>Each time Trump belittles him people in NK are less afraid of him
And just how are the people of NK seeing him be belittled? Does the cult really not know they don't have twitter in NK?

I wish we were lucky enough for this to happen.

is Sup Forums as a collective is anything specific, it's accelerationist as fuck

Don't know why you fags keep falling for this. Neither the president or Kim Jong Un will do shit. This is just a verbal shit-slinging contest. Simple as.

All of the leafs do.

But you are friend in the north.

it's like cocaine and reagan tiems. maga was also his slogan. im not a fan. doesnt seem very conservative. but whatever

kek

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

IM CALLING THE HAGUE INTERNATIONAL COURT TO IMPEACH HIM GAHHHHHHHHH

> literally figuratively calling lil kim impotent

Yeah, every time the NK people read Twitter they'll...

Oh, wait, you're a fucking idiot.

get the fuck off this board normalfag

Couldn't come fast enough.

>tfw my president actually said this

feels good man. if you don't like it you can fuck on off to some 3rd world shit hole like NK or GB you little punk bitch.

When the fuck will trump have kim captured then fuck him up in the UFC Worldleader wieghtclass

This is exactly what we voted for you dumb ass donkey

The next step is to start purposely fucking up his name! Imagine how mad he'll be when based #Trump calls him Kim Dim Sum or Sum Yung Gai!

if only you knew how bad things really are

You people can't possibly defend this. This is a new low for America, and the world. We have a president that says this as utterly retarded as this.

I have never been more embarrassed in my entire life.

I'm so sorry to the rest of the world

If there is nuclear winter and all humans die then all the Jews will be dead.
I'll count it as a win.

Better dead than red.

Can't wait!

Trump's DICK is fucking BIG, fucking triggered snowflakes!

Mattis basically told Trump about the LOIC and now Trump knows he can shit on Kimmy in a half second.

Kim Jong Poon.

Shart arsed little coward
I hope God deserts you like you desert your country.
And you did it for the sake of your gay donkey club led by monsters like hillwitch Clitbuttonnand grandad burn you in one second flat Bernie
You're a cunt
You need to get a soul and become a man. Fucker.

Has a best Korean ever posted here?

Piss off 0bama.

oh shit, he is? thank god i'm sick of living

>no american
>no shitposter in chief
>no strong military
>can't scare off subhumans

actually makes me feel sad.

So this is that famous 4D chess?

You sound super serious

Cat squad reporting in.

Norks only use Gab everyone knows this

Move here, we welcome all self-respecting white folk

>nuke NK

>"accidentally" hit California

would be such a shame.

who gives a fuck

as long as you die, OP

>Leader of country threatens U.S.
>U.S. Leader doesn't sit their and take it, reminds him that the U.S. is stronk
>Ignore the person who first threatened your life and instead get mad at the person trying to defend your life.
Lefty logic at its finest.

And when some logical person points out this tweet is just a joke and bait, leftists there scream that "THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!" Jesus Christ, libtards are like little toddlers

fuck you, maga maga maga maga maga maga,

Not going to happen. The Tsar Bomba was the biggest nuke ever dropped and it was only 50 megaton TNT. The 1815 explosion of mount tambora was 800 megaton and that didn't whipe us out. Dont be a pussy humans will not simply die out, only the weak do.

lefty logic is terrible

MAGA you bastards, nuke the world and trigger the cucks, i hope your crying yourself to sleep tonight you commie, pepe will be victorious

Top officials have access to the internet. These tweets definitely influence their opinions on the regime

Nice. I really hate seeing all these shits being scared of iran or north korea.

Trump is the greatest IRL troll of all time, and it's glorious to have him as President

we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

GODDAMN BLUMFT! IM TRYING TO GET RICH ON CRYPTO AND YOURE RUINING EVERYTHING!

This is fucking hilarious!

nuke china while your at it.

we can make our own dollar store shit.

Im so fucking sick of this U.S - North Korea cockteasing
if we're going to have world war 3 then lets just fucking do it already, I cant stand all the god damned waiting

Long live the God Emperor MAGA

Seriously what do libtards want Trump to do beg NK for forgiveness and give them $5 billion in reparations?

They want the crazy midget to nuke some people, and ignore more things he agreed too. The cognitive dissonance in their belief is truly an astounding thing to witness. I always wonder how leftists manage to string together a single tangible thought.

That last sentence always gives it away

this pic is pretty normie tier cringe

West coast first plz

They both are ebin shit-talkers and this is how they develop rapport.

Tweet after that one is even better.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let him get the nuclear codes

Mom! Get off pol!

I will hunt you down and make you like Channing Tatum in This Is The End

lmao trump is pathetic, usa cant do shit to north korea, hell, usa couldnt even beat yougoslavia

>usa couldnt even beat yougoslavia
we just let bosnia do it

I just built a computer with an Intel chip so I'm ready for him to end it all.

Saddle up.

Back in the day we'd use that for epic raids. Did it actually work?