ITT Characters you can heavily relate to

Image related is totally me. I'm quite the sophisticated and intelligent teenager myself. I am athletic and have an edge to my look. Very popular with the ladies and the guys, although make no mistake I have no time for them, since I am expected to and know I will succeed in every ounce of life. I find that my philosophy is also mirrored with Light; scumbags of society, of which lets be honest now - many of you are, should be killed. This is the most efficient way to make the world a better place, and only I know how to do that, since, well, I am by all means more intelligent than most of the human waste alive. Did I mention I am very handsome? You see, I would include ugly people in the waste list as well. We tidy our rooms, work-spaces and we like pretty things, like scenery, flowers and clothes, why should it be any different for the people? But I digress, what do you lowlifes associate with, oh wait, you probably don't since you don't the cognitive ability to do so. And even if you did, everything would be trash since it wouldn't be as good as me.

I would say L because I'm intelligent, nihilistic and have a wicked sense of humor

intelligent, nihilistic, etc.

Is this a meta copypasta i dont know about

Light because I want to create a new world with no crime

me

This is me. Literally me. No other character can come close to relating to me like this. There is no way you can convince me this is not me. This character could not possibly be anymore me. It痴 me, and nobody can convince me otherwise. If anyone approached me on the topic of this not possibly being me, then I immediately shut them down with overwhelming evidence that this character is me. This character is me, it is indisputable. Why anyone would try to argue that this character is not me is beyond me. If you held two pictures of me and this character side by side, you壇 see no difference. I can safely look at this character every day and say 添up, that痴 me・ I can practically see this character every time I look at myself in the mirror. I go outside and people stop me to comment how similar I look and act to this character. I chuckle softly as I知 assured everyday this character is me in every way. I can smile each time I get out of bed every morning knowing that I致e found my identity with this character and I know my place in this world. It痴 really quite funny how similar this character is to me, it痴 almost like we池e identical twins. When I first saw this character, I had an existential crisis. What if this character was the real me and I was the fictional being. What if this character actual became aware of my existence? Did this character have the ability to become self aware itself?

why did this make me chuckle
why

>Very popular with the ladies and the guys
>and the guys
HAHAHAHA
OP is a faggot
HAHAHAHA

Unironically me.
An idiot that thinks he's smart and looks down to others.

Tsugumi, Ever17.

suski is me

I wonder what he's up to nowadays.

So where do you hide the bodies

filthy otherkins
Sup Forums edition

Push them into the canal, nature takes care of the rest. Hardly any effort exhausted on scum.

Killua

You have multiple people inside of you and get turned on when they penetrate you?

top kek