Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq
youtube.com/watch?v=mv5xjmnAlYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Subaru gonna fuck Rem after she wakes up

>after she wakes up

shes not waking up user

like nigga the other thread hasn't even hit 600 like it usually does

You know if authorities are different for each user, what makes us think Subaru's Authority of Gluttony will fix her? What if his gluttony doesn't revolve around the devouring of existence/memory

Even he has his limits user

Haha no.

But I don't want to be that guy and ruin your wishful thinking, so you can keep dreaming user. Remember not to forget the reality that is Subaru doesn't love Rem as much as you think, though.

this
>Tenderly stroking her forehead, Subaru holds back his desire to touch her further. The breeze blows
into the room as he simply sits there, silent, seated, at her bedside.
Pouring all of a section of precious time into her was the best Subaru could currently do to present
his heart to her.

>delusional

What are the chances we get a loli Emilia again?

Once someone finds out an age regression potion

>actually believe that a fucking two-timer and asshole like Subaru can love Rem wholeheartedly.
I feel sorry for you user.

that asshole could just let Rem sleep for a couple years and just fuck Emilia in the meantime

I wonder why he's not doing that. Oh wait.

Guess what. He learns that Emilia is trash at romance so he's now targeting Rem instead. Are you happy to see Rem get dicked by Subaru and be thrown away once he's done with her?

Well, since you're here again

>>and that he's still trying to make polygamy work?
>Isn't this what I've said the whole time?
So you're saying he's still trying to go for polygamy
>His polygamy is collapsing so Subaru pursues Rem and wants to justify that he does care about her.
Actually no, you're saying he isn't. I'm genuinely confused

>Notice how Subaru never acts like a memeboy when he's with Rem? He knows she doesn't like it.
I'm pretty sure she doesn't actually mind that much and it is just Subaru getting too embarrassed about doing it to her after getting closer to her. He still does the meme thing with Emilia because he's already gotten comfortable that way, even after their development in Arc 4.
>However, he still acts like a fucking retard in front of Rem when he's with Emilia, meaning that Subaru gives no shit about Rem anymore once Emilia comes to his side. Look at that and tell me how Subaru's feelings for Rem are genuine when they can disappear in just a blink of an eye!
Subaru is not the reader. He doesn't think the memeflirting is nearly as harmful as some of the readers do. That's why he still opts for it as a coping mechanism. That can make him an asshole to you but that doesn't mean that asshole doesn't love her.

>trash at romance
why would an asshole two timer even care about romance? Just fuck the half elf and good is, I mean according to you that's how he is

why target Rem? She's in an eternal coma that is pretty hard to break. It's a lot easier just to find someone else he can dick

Minerva Q&A soon

Finally more info on best witch

Why today? I thought those were on birthdays?

>Subaru is not the reader
The narration does specify that Subaru does feel the Rem's pain when he says those things user.

>And while knowing how cruel he was being to her smile and her kindness
>Even while knowing that these words were terrible words that hurt her, Subaru still spoke them again.

> I'm pretty sure she doesn't actually mind that much
But Subaru does know hitting on Emilia in front of Rem would hurt her's feelings!

>Actually no, you're saying he isn't. I'm genuinely confused
user he can always return to his polygamy after Emilia becomes more mature and understands love better. For now, the polygamy looks like it's done for, but it's actually still there and would come in handy at some point in the future. At the moment, all Subaru wants right now is to get into Rem's pants.

>why would an asshole two timer even care about romance?
Subaru has some standards of love of his own user. He probably thinks fucking Emilia right now is not worth it, so he's holding off that intent.

Subaru does care about Emilia and Rem user. But at the moment, he couldn't dick both of them so he's looking for justifications.

thanks for the laughs, now stop shitting the threads and fuck off

You literally said that last thread and got countered then never replied. What makes you think you are able to repeat the same statements over and over again?

Show me those arguments of your then. I must have missed them or something.

Nah I love Re:Zero thread and have visited it every single day and joined the discussion so I'm not going to go anywhere.

>esl finally gone
>another retard just as bad appeared
why

I only responded because I had already written that thing last thread, sorry if I wasted your time.
I don't even care about your other arguments anymore, because is so hilariously out there that you have to be either projecting yourself hard on Subaru or you're just trolling.
It's not even the worst possible interpretation of his character, I just can't tell where you pulled it out from if you're not trolling

There is an user that translates Tappei's ask.fm and divides the batches to translate by topic rather than doing it in chronological order. Probably he's almost done with the answers about Minerva

I want a full proper translation of Death or Kiss. Whatever the case, I read through the first Rem ending. I think every day in the game actually has a different joke Rem ending.

First Rem ending is Subaru is about to collapse from the Curse, Rem asks him if he's okay, and you get a choice to "Leave everything to Rem". If you do that, Subaru wakes up to find Rem worked really hard to win the competition, getting Roswaal to help her with exploiting a loophole that allows her to participate in further events because she was in the swimsuit event.

Emilia's mostly fine with it, though a little embarrassed to have been beaten by Rem, and Subaru wonders what the other Royal Candidates must think. Since this competition was meant to be between Candidates.

Ram is extremely smug about the whole thing, and basically tells Subaru to shut up and just be happy about the whole thing, because Rem did it for him. Rem thanks Roswaal for his help, Ram for supporting her, and Subaru for having faith in her and leaving everything to her.

In the end, Rem got her hands on the cursed trophy ring, and it looks like she basically solved the whole problem singlehandedly, pretty much because she misinterpreted what Subaru said. Subaru realizes she must have worked really hard to overcome her usual modest attitude, and goes to congratulate her.

And that's the "Leave everything to Rem" ending.

I might have exaggerated things a bit, but my basic idea is there: Subaru can't love Rem that much because he's a two-timer and because he loves both Emilia and Rem at the same time, meaning that his love for Rem is indeed shallow (which is reinforced by Ram and his own behaviors) or it's just not as great as you all think.

>But Subaru does know hitting on Emilia in front of Rem would hurt her's feelings!
Yes, but he thinks it's better than moping. In the beginning of Arc 4, he's literally muttering to Rem about if he looks like he's keeping his head up, in between memeflirts with Emilia.

So you don't actually believe that
>Guess what. He learns that Emilia is trash at romance so he's now targeting Rem instead. Are you happy to see Rem get dicked by Subaru and be thrown away once he's done with her?
>user he can always return to his polygamy after Emilia becomes more mature and understands love better. For now, the polygamy looks like it's done for, but it's actually still there and would come in handy at some point in the future. At the moment, all Subaru wants right now is to get into Rem's pants.
>He probably thinks fucking Emilia right now is not worth it, so he's holding off that intent.

So I guess that means Subaru doesn't understand Rem that much then. Because he would have otherwise done something else to keep his head up while not saying some stupid things to hurt Rem if he truly understood and respected her.

I didn't meddle before because i think this whole argument is retarded but i'm just gonna add something here.

You can't state that loving more than one person means they love the other less. How do you have the authority to even know something like that? He loves Emilia and Rem, yes, but in the LN he even wonders why he likes Emilia at all early on, hinting that it was mostly a physical thing because he liked how she looked, while also feeling a little something for Rem, wondering if it's due to being fellow workers.

Things obviously get better, Emilia shows her caring side, and helps Subaru, Rem shows she is fairly devoted and cute, but Subaru also pays attention to the underlying self esteem issues that rise from it. So he cares for both, but he does not want to admit much more towards Rem prior to From zero, because he wants to devote his love to Emilia.

Of course, after all that happens he just can suppress his feelings for Rem anymore, and talks to her about it, feeling bad for it since he feels like he shouldn't be harboring feelings of love for her, after saying to her face that he loves Emilia, Rem instead of not liking it get surprised and sets up the whole fake death thing to get him to fess up properly, and almost kiss. The whole "i'm fine with being second wife", was stated by her, but it was before the fake death, so she could have been half joking.

Lots of things further show some form of care, he never breaks promises with her, he thought of her when he was facing the second trial, and saw Carmilla as Rem, he sees Rem in Ram due to missing her, and can't properly convey the idea that he won't be entirely devoted to Rem when Emilia states he probably will, doubting if he'll be able to not gives his full attention to her when she wakes up. Not just love wise i mean, but in general, like being over protective.

He does love Emilia, and has hidden feeling for Satella, which has yet to be explored, but his love for Rem is genuine.

Just a little something Remon found out while checking out the short story "Ram is order".

Subaru apparently only "meme flirts" with Emilia, because she is dense on the whole idea of flirting, and whatnot. Basically he does it as a way to play around with her, since she doesn't get what's going on properly.

Basically, if Emilia was properly aware of the whole flirting aspect, i think he'd be too chicken to do it. So he's basically just playing around because she's none the wiser. Remon didn't translate the story because there's no Rem though, but he found out that piece while reading it.

Maybe. I think Subaru was just trying to act like his usual goofy and smiling self.

Which in a sense means he's taking advantage of her naivete to get away with some brash claims

sasuga Subaru

>haha that girl is so dumb that she doesn't even get that I'm being a creep
Is this supposed to be cute or something? How am I supposed to take them seriously if Subaru's idea is that he can get away with everything because that girl is dense

>So I guess that means Subaru doesn't understand Rem that much then
Yeah, sounds right. While he loves her a lot, he'll have to learn about her more after she wakes up. Hopefully he realizes what's wrong with his attitude before things get too bad.
Also, did Rem ever tell him the full "Rem" backstory chapter? It would probably help his understanding

Well that isn't nice, hopefully Subaru learns and stops that once arc 7 hits.

EMILIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I don't get what you're saying user.

Oh I actually saw them, but I didn't reply to them because I thought some of those points are pretty subjective so I didn't want to argue them as it might take forever. Also some of those replies were not for me so I didn't answer them.

Oh okay. That's relieving to hear. But taking advantage of Emilia's naivety to play around with her and hurting Rem's feelings are still pretty scummy.

>he never breaks promises with her
That doesn't mean Subaru loves Rem romantically. She respects her as an important person, but not as a lover.

>saw Carmilla as Rem
doesn't mean Subaru doesn't love Emilia at all. It's just that it wasn't the situation where Emilia should have shown up and comforts Subaru.

>he sees Rem in Ram due to missing her
The twins are pretty identical to some extent so it's understandable why Subaru would project Rem onto Ram.

>and can't properly convey the idea that he won't be entirely devoted to Rem when Emilia states he probably will
He couldn't say it because he was trying to suppress his feelings for Rem but he couldn't. That's what makes him an asshole. He doesn't want himself to love Rem more than Emilia.

Well yeah, he doesn't understand Rem completely. Which is also probably why Subaru gets mad when people assume they know what Rem wants and doesn't want despite being the only person remembering her. He may see through her on some things like the time he was able to stop her hands from shaking and etc. But that's also the reason why he nearly drowned in mayonnaise and gets pranked on. It will take some time and communication or Rem to show he displeasure for Subaru to act upon it, which would cause him to stop immediately if he was being dishonest.

•Minerva Witch of Wrath
pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq

>Also, did Rem ever tell him the full "Rem" backstory chapter? It would probably help his understanding
He doesn't actually know any of it yet. He doesn't know much about how Oni work, and Roswaal was able to get away with saying that their village "burned down in a fire" and that the reduction in their numbers had nothing to do with being the targets of discrimination.

If Subaru knew the truth, he'd have called bullshit on Roswaal.

>did Rem ever tell him the full "Rem" backstory chapter?
No, he only knows that Ram lost her horn in an accident and that Rem relegated herself to be Ram's replacement out of guilt since then

>Q: When Subaru-kun gave his speech at the royal selection, I think everyone was upset with him, but who was actually the most upset with him?
>A: Minerva-ta...wait, no. The nameless knights were really upset, but seriously I think Ferris was the most upset.

N-Nani?

>Q: Among the witches, who’s the easiest to fool?
>A: Minerva-tan.

So this is where Emilia's dumbness comes from

>Q: I’ve fallen into the sickness of love with Minerva-chan. If she hits me, will this too be cured?
>A: If being hit hard enough to change the terrain doesn’t change that feeling, she’ll run away, red-faced.

Minerva isn't Emilia's mom. Stop with the 2ch crack theories.

>Q: In the past, Miss Minerva was trapped by the elves, but what on earth were they thinking?
>A: The elves were collateral damage in an effort to make Minerva-tan fall into a trap. The elves were sent as a suicide squad, and in order to save them, Minerva-tan ran, fell under the influence of the time authorities, Witch Time.

So wait, were the elves a sort of plan by the WoE in order to kill Minerva or something?

Ferris thinks Subaru is limp-wristed faggot.

>I don't get what you're saying user.
Since you said you're exaggerating in response, I wanted to confirm what you're exaggerating.
Do you actually believe that
>Guess what. He learns that Emilia is trash at romance so he's now targeting Rem instead. Are you happy to see Rem get dicked by Subaru and be thrown away once he's done with her?
and anything related to his sex drive, which is barely part of the narrative?

Satella sounds like a massive dick if she sent the elves on a suicide mission to kill Minerva.

>doesn't mean Subaru doesn't love Emilia at all. It's just that it wasn't the situation where Emilia should have shown up and comforts Subaru.

Pay attention, i never said that, i said at the end he loves Emilia and Rem, and Satella too but the last one is something related to the mystery and he's not conscious of it until he looks at Satella.

What i'm saying is that he cares for both of them equally, but i do personally find that he's extra careful with Rem, even taking into account her issues. He does similar to Emilia, but when he needed to save sanctuary, he kissed her to prove a point, which was half trying to get her motivated and save sanctuary, and half because he does indeed love her. But he would have otherwise not considered the option if it wasn't for that.

>He doesn't want himself to love Rem more than Emilia.

True, he feels like he can balance out the love, or that he can't be biased due to loving both. Which doesn't really work, since he needs to just go with flow if he pretends to actually follow through with polygamy.

Basically what i'm saying is, he doesn't get to decide on his own feelings. He loves both of them, growing to love Rem and Emilia along the way, Emilia being a shallow physical love, and Rem infatuation over a fellow co-worker and pity, which grew better after a while.

LOSER
O
S
E
R

Looks like it.
>Q: What’s Witch Time!?
>A: Being Pakkuncho’ed by the Witch of Envy. (Note: Not sure what pakkuncho is, aside from a cookie brand. Possibly relevant video

Pakkuncho’ed!

>Q: In the past, Miss Minerva was trapped by the elves, but what on earth were they thinking?
>A: The elves were collateral damage in an effort to make Minerva-tan fall into a trap. The elves were sent as a suicide squad, and in order to save them, Minerva-tan ran, fell under the influence of the time authorities, Witch Time.

What? Witch of time? Elves?

Is this going to get further explained in arc 5 or some shit, or the end of arc 4? Cause i don't think the chapter that talked about her falling into a trap detailed it in any way.

what's up with all the blank images?

Not "Witch of Time". "Witch Time".

Not sure what it is. Maybe it's some sort of time stop power?

>Q: Can Minerva-tan kill a person (living thing)?
>A: Just like it says, she can’t even hurt a fly. It’s at the level where a bug she stepped on would say “Thank you very much!”.

I imagine Minerva would be a masochist's dream girl. Also

>Q: I’ve fallen into the sickness of love with Minerva-chan. If she hits me, will this too be cured?
>A: If being hit hard enough to change the terrain doesn’t change that feeling, she’ll run away, red-faced.

A cute.

>Witch Time

Where have I heard that phrase before?

I was indeed half-joking about the sex thing, but because Subaru isn't even sure about his feelings for Rem, who knows if he loves her just because he wants to sleep with her?

>What i'm saying is that he cares for both of them equally
Well he actually doesn't though. But either way, Subaru can't love Rem right now as much as when he doesn't have Emilia in his mind, which has been my point the entire time.

>Q: Cure-anything Minerva-chan versus Old Man Wil’s unclosable wound; who is the winner in this prize fight?
>A: It’s Minerva-tan’s victory.

Would Minerva be able to punch the Dragon AIDS out of Subaru then?

>Q: Is Minerva-tan pulling mana from Od Laguna and playing Bokosuka? (Note: Bokosuka seems to be a reference to the video game Bokosuka Wars.)
>A: That’s right. Even Od Laguna can only make a puzzled face over this.

I know it's just a Q&A. But does this give the idea that Od Laguna is indeed some sort of "god", and not just a force of nature with no will?

It should be a reference to the videogame, no? That's the feeling I got.

Pretty much.

>Too impatient to wait for Summaryanon
>finish arc 4 with Google translate

Now I am even more confused

Do you really think that
"Emilia is way worse at romance than Subaru can ever imagine so he's now pursuing Rem instead"

>Q: Could Minerva-tan kill a person if she used a weapon?
>A: If it’s an attack launched by Minerva-tan’s body, it’s impossible. You’d recover even if she shot you with a gun, and a bow and arrow or thrown weapon would be the same. However, something like falling into a pit that she dug and dying would be possible. She wouldn’t dig one, though.

That sounds overpowered as fuck

Remon is still alive right?

Somewhat yes.

Yeah, he's busy with real life. So the second chapter of the Rem and Ram backstory is going to take a while.

>Q: If Minerva-chan encountered someone who immediately killed themselves whenever she healed them, what would she do?
>A: She’d tied them up and gag them so they couldn’t kill themselves, and then head on to the next one.

So Flugel was a Lumen Sage?

Also Bayonetta 1 and 2 have a sick time loop, there might have been some inspiration for the overarching lore

>the Witch of Envy persona is Loptr

Isn't the Dragon AIDS a curse? Because if so
>Q: Would Minerva’s authority work on a curse? In other words, would she heal someone on the verge of death from a curse and remove the curse at the same time, or would she be unable to cure the curse, and simply continue to heal the victim again as the curse continued to kill them?
>A: It wouldn’t work. Minerva can only heal wounds; diseases are a different matter. Also, Minerva won’t stop to worry about the life or death of someone with no injuries. She knows that there are a lot of people she needs to hit.
What is Dragon AIDS specifically even?

>What is Dragon AIDS specifically even?

A Luguncia Royal Intelligence Agency conspiracy to eliminate the dragon population

Then what I said in applies.
I can understand that you have reasons for thinking that Subaru doesn't love Rem as much as Emilia, but where the hell did that come from?
Where did you get the idea that he has already given up on her and wants a monogamic relationship with Rem at this point? Not even the goddamn Remfags are even claiming that. Noone else has ever said that Subaru isn't still trying to romance Emilia. People are complaining that he's still memeflirting with her. Where did that come from?

she mentioned sometimes that subaru's memeflirting is creppy in arc 4

that user is either a troll or a retard, in both cases you should just ignore him

This man is a Dark Lord
He will Eat your Hair

Ferris doesn't like weak people and is really actually harsh. He dislikes Subaru quite a bit before arc 5 I think where they sort of make up a bit.

Ehem user you're quoting my post. But anyway

>for thinking that Subaru doesn't love Rem as much as Emilia
What? I have never said Subaru doesn't love Rem as much as Emilia. What I've been saying that Subaru doesn't love Rem enough that he would fuck her on the spot after she wakes up. Subaru simply can't love Rem as much as you anons want because his heart is also occupied by Emilia.

>he has already given up on her and wants a monogamic relationship with Rem at this point?
No. Subaru has never given up on Emilia. That's why he's still memeflirting with her and trying to hit on her. Where did I say Subaru stopped romancing Emilia entirely? I might have exaggerated things here and there, which is pretty obvious anyway, but I don't think Subaru has stopped caring about Emilia romantically at all. That's why I call him an asshole.

All hail Dark Lord Subaru.

>Subaru doesn't love Rem enough that he would fuck her on the spot after she wakes up.
You have a weird concept of love. She's much more than a meathole to him, and love is much more than just wanting to stick your cock inside your partner as soon as possible.

He's being sort of coy about it for jokes.

Well say that to this user then because even I also think it's ridiculous.

>Q: Please tell me who’s the easiest person to fool in the story. I’ll propose to them even if it’s the last thing I ever do.
>A: Minerva-tan.

Worse than Emilia, how does one even begin to be that naive?

he didn't say on spot

Subaru and Rem having sex at some point after she wakes up is very possible

You're trying to respond seriously to memes? Did you respond to every single time the 'Why is Emilia so shit? She ruined the whole episode!' or 'Reminder Ram will chew Subaru out' or any other canned phrase?

By thinking she can force the world into peace by punching the people fighting, getting pissed she just ends up making more people suffer, and then getting a power that heals anyone you hurt, but causes disasters in any other part of the world, and having short sighted goals towards healing all the pain from the world.

>Q: I’m always watching over Minerva-tan from the shadows, but I’m worried that she’s so kind that she’s always been deceived by bad men, and being trapped by weird guys. How can I get rid of this worry?
>A: Please be at ease. It’s far too late for you to worry. She’s pretty much always being deceived.
Doujins when?

Literally the goodest girl

>Where did I say Subaru stopped romancing Emilia entirely?
Where did you get the idea that he's somehow neglecting Emilia and concentrating on Rem now?

Minerva is pure! PURE I TELL YOU!

Nah. I thought it was relevant to my "Subaru doesn't love Rem as much as he does in the IF story so no fucking here" point so I responded to him.

Not gonna happen user until Subaru can also fuck Emilia or decide to ditch her. Heck I even think the whole post Rem's revival would be nothing but a couple more of short stories. You anons are just overhyping it.

Huh isn't he sorta doing it now?

Pure doujin bait

>Huh isn't he sorta doing it now?
I wanted to say something but I need to make sure first how you think he does that
Also
>Subaru doesn't love Rem as much as he does in the IF story so no fucking here
Then why do you even make jokes about him just wanting their bodies