In what world does the first thing happen?

In what world does the first thing happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bizzaro libshit faggot world

Queen better not quit it's Starbucks job.

>suicide victim
>victim

wut

It has nothing to do with LGBTQWhateverthefuckelse, and everything to do with YouTube's automated algorithm being all kinds of fucked up. There are several people I watch that just do stuff about vidya who say that YT auto-demonetizes their videos and they have to have it manually changed which takes several days, by which point they've already gotten most of their views and won't earn squat in ads. Basically YT are being jews.

Mostly this. Youtube wants to be able to control the content that their creators are putting out, or at least what is making money. They are no longer pursuing the idea of the independent creator. They want shit like, Jimmy Fallon's or Ellen's youtube channels to be the future of youtube. I think, and plenty of evidence would suggest, the Pauls fall under the category of what youtube wants their future to be like.

because indocrination is a crime.

That thing is so disgusting that I'm glad it's mad.

Oh yeah, and cunt? "Q" doesn't exist. Nonbinary doesn't exist. Gender isn't a feeling. Two genders only.

>suicide victim

It doesnt matter what you upload, it doesnt become monetized after like 3 days pass. I dont even try to fix it. It just corrects itself. The video is old news by that point though.

Max Landis scrubs up well.

If I talk about licking prolapsed anuses then you bet I'll be demonetized, the hell she's on about?

For awhile, there was a workaround where you could just set it to private for a few days, then set it to public once it was (re)monetized, but I guess YT caught on and that doesn't work any more.

MUH PRIVACY even though Aokigahara is an infamous tourist attraction in Japan. People pay upfront to go see those bodies. Because Logan Paul did it that's why it's so bad all of a sudden.

JewTube literally has an entire program dedicated to supporting this degeneracy

youtube.com/watch?v=uem7QFp0uKY

This is literally inventing victimhood when it isn't there

Tyler Oakley needs a vat of acid like no other.

I recall the music video of the fag getting his face shit on was up for weeks, maybe even months, before the fucking jews on youtube finally deleted that shit

how else can they feel like the victim if they don't create non-issues?

I like how this dumb fucking bitch is acting like YouTube isn't the most liberal website on youtube. Fucking delusional retards, do they not understand how algorithms and views work?

Jesus Christ I wanna fight him/her/it.

clown world. am I memeing this right?