How to respond?

how to respond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EtalOOS-eM
latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-get-out-milk-horror-jordan-peele-allison-williams-20170301-story.html
youtu.be/qYcw0_OkAg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nailed it.
This is why I drink milk.

By chugging more milk. Literally just drank a litre.

Tell him I loved Atlanta and he was great in it. I think it would be easy to fuck with his ego.

Brave. Powerful. Inspiring... kys OP

>drinking milk is white supremacy
>eating rice is asian supremacy
>drinking grape drank is nig supremacy

nigs talk about racism becuase theyve been given a pass on it for so long, it wont last much longer. Current generation grew up in a society where nigs have been caudle ad forgiven for outrageous things b/c of their skin color. Young Americans have experienced true racism and its been in the ridiculous leg up incompetent nigs have been
given through AA and screaming about discrimination.

racism is dead and now that we've moved to an economy where every race and sex is judged based on work ethic and intelligence its to the back of the bus with you again.

He has a point, ok everyone from now on only black babies are only permitted KANG JUIC3. It'll be a 40 moves in with purple kool aid as a 4-1 ratio. Get me the head of medicine we need to roll this out asap

AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT, NIGGER

This is pants on head retarded.

Not everyone enjoys drinking black semen either, but that doesn't stop him.

Nigger jew

white people: "I don't think about you at all."

I hate the taste of milk.

I chug gallons of Aryan blood though

Brown Indians literally drink more milk than white people.

>how to respond?

Was he bottle fed?

I’ve heard of chocolate milk, but is there vanilla milk so my milk can be even whiter?

Did he actually say this?

I am white and l'm not lactose intolerant l'm just intolerant.
I didn't know subhuman's didn't breastfeed

Stop black on black violence.

youtube.com/watch?v=2EtalOOS-eM

Yes. At least in prison there was.

Also dude in OP is half white. I dont believe that quoye for some reason. Not because of his whiteness just doesnt seem like his style.

Milk is also high in estrogen and not a good idea. I wouldn't be suprised if this was jewish reverse psychology

He's taking the shit you autistic retards.

Doubt it

Utter nonsense, this man is clearly a racist paid off by the soy industry looking to bring down dairy farming, fucking disgusting the depths to which they will sink.

Milk best drink

>not drinking water

you do not respond to a nigger

call him a nigger

Yeah haven't you gone to the national chug a gallon for Hitler rally

If not you're a damn soy boy

I thought he was supposed to be funny.

latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-get-out-milk-horror-jordan-peele-allison-williams-20170301-story.html

thats the most retarded thing i ever heard, i really hope its not a real thing someone really said

Doesn't this nigger have a white wife? how can they be so blatantly retarded racist?

Response: "Fuck you nigger."

Notice their constant use of fear words such as "horrific"
"you should be repulsed by this goy, otherwise your morality is questionable"

Make retarded voice

Even the aussie is calling bullshit. I drink fuck loads of milk and anybody that calls me a weirdo can drink my dick milk instead.

send him milk

so... niggerbabies are fed with potato moonshine and cornmash?

>white supremacists like milk and it's horrible
>keep coming in and trying to suck the titties of OUR cows

Really makes me think.

what are pols best milk puns ?
im thinking cereal

Fuck this retarded half nigger and anything he says

yes
milk and kelogs
kelogs
the reason your weewee is still getting snipped.

who let the monkey in here ?

>getting baited into increasing estrogen consumption.

such a loser canadian so sad !

"You're right, we should stop". Because milk has estrogen and this is an obvious psyop to get 56%ers to grow mantits

im just surprised this shit went so far

canadian me?
no

His resent towards his white half would be funny if it wasn’t so sad.

>pol wouldnt know satire if it invaded their neet space

bump

This coons worried about milk?
#biggerfishtofry

laugh, hes entitled to his race humor just like we are.

Buying a pregnant jersey this spring with my awesome trump enhanced tax return thats what.
I need NOURISHMENT.

fpbp

I think he looks like a faggot because of whatever he does to his skin. He probably is.

dude it's fucking milk. not everything has to be about putting you stupid selfish niggers down, you do it to yourself plenty.

When I'm not chugging milk I'm eating cheese. I supremely like the white cheese but also don't mind if it's Trump colored too.

Holy shit this nigger is on to us! I have been underestimating them.

Thank fuck you're probably right

Key was better.

> Utter nonsense
> UTTER

h-hey Dad. Heheheh

/thread

I hope you guys realized this is a joke... I mean he is a comedian.

>White supremacy

I wanna know how deep that barrel they're scraping really is. "The Left" is turning into old Sup Forums with this level of phenomenal nonsense.

I think the idea of barbacoa tacos is sort of horrifying. It's a symbol of bean pride, think about it. Proud beaners eat three to four pounds of barbacoa tacos EVERY BREAKFAST just because certain ethnicities get real bad shits from the grease.

Can we get a Virgin almond milk vs Chad breast milk

This, Key is funny as fuck and made that show. Peele was a faggot that no one liked.

get yo drank on nigga shieet

Is he onto us?

... you guys do know that many african tribes have no problem drinking milk from cows and goats right?

Tons of white people are lactose intolerant. Medical conditions aren't racist.

Fuck off nigger

There's something kind of horrific about purple drank. Think about it. Purple drank is kind of gross. Purple drank is a symbol of nigger culture. Nigger supremacists chug gallons of purple drank, right from the jug, because certain ethnicities are not niggers.

All retards who are taking this literal are pushing half intelligent people away from white enlightenment

I dont care about your babblings nigger...

Drinking the shitwater out of a cow's ass and bathing in its urine is not the same as drinking milk you disgusting baboon.

poor fella
>"in a world without milk, i'd be your equal."
jordan peele

>I hate the taste of milk.

>I chug gallons of Aryan blood though
that's terrifying, Happyluck Mercyman.

will you greentext us some charming tales of life growing up in the nigerian bush?
are monkey brains really that delicious?
how many infants did you rape before da AIDS demon wen bye-bye long-long?

>not living solely on a milk-onion diet
faggot

I actually started to buy milk to drink normally (used to only get it for recipes) because of the meme

>almond milk
i came across this though
(not a vegan, i eat everything exept brains and insects)
almond milk is not bad though, for people who are alergic to tittie milk it's great
youtu.be/qYcw0_OkAg8

Attached earlobes and beady eyes.

Is that a Nigger Jew?

holy shit!!
DO NOT CLIC ON PIC TO ENLARGE!!

Itty bitty baby, itty bitty boat. Habeeb it!

>be from a lactose intolerant race
>drink a gallon of milk over 4 days on the reg
Peele should kill himself

part

misageny is beautiful, flanderite racist

>milk-onion diet
hmmmm... you remind me of an old flemish recepy i love... it brings me back home in fact
buttered milk though and sjalot
i think i'm going to make this tonight, purrfect for the stormy cold wet weather we have now ^^
it will be with bacon nibbles though, i ate all my shrimp on newyear's eve with coquille saint jacques

>because certain ethnicities are lactose intolerant
almost like there's subgroups inside the human species
hmm
do you think if maybe… those subgroups are unable to eat foods like other subgroups… it might apply to other areas of the body? Maybe even the brain?
Huh. Weird thought.

>misageny
you mean misogyny?

it literally makes no sense yet chinstrokers by the barrel full will be praising it. Sadly, I googled him as I thought it was the Red Dwarf guy or somebody decent (reads: British) else I wouldnt have even bothered. The US folk are clearly swept up with some serious deep seeded societal issues and thank fuck we are not apart of.

>Sadly, I googled him as I thought it was the Red Dwarf guy or somebody decent (reads: British) e
red dwarf was fucking trash and british people are painfully unfunny

Why does this have 90 replies?
Are you people braindead? This is a comedian, it is satire. You cant tell from the fucking tone of it?

>implying leftist comedians aren't just saying what they believe to a laughtrack
oh
honey

>Evolutionary advantage
WHITE SUPREMACY! Evolution is racis, Earth is racis, mother nature is racis, physics is racis

Ok. Fine. I'm a racist now. Half spic White Supremacist checking in.

White mom, white wife ...

WTF is happening inside that noggin. The guy has a sad sickness ...and I’m not talking about lactose intolerance.