New Gintama OP and ED are out! What do you think Sup Forums?

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=XJ8sqTgaZ4k

ED: youtube.com/watch?v=bIzKpnxovCs

The OP is pretty cute, and the ED is decent.

>Gintama

just let it die already

Here's your (You). Now go away, attention seeking user.

I think this has to be the happiest op so far

The ED is pretty bad. The visuals aren't that great either.

The OP is much better, but average at best. I do like seeing all the cast again though.

Wait didn't Gintama end like a couple of weeks ago?? when did they announce a new season?

These are rerun episodes, but they made new OPs and EDs for them. They've done this before.

Bkub collaboration.

I see. that's pretty cool

>Unofficial Gintama thread

The episode was the Kyubei's birthday one and then they did a small interview with Oguri Shun

Pic related
CUTE

The episode where Zura, Gin, and Madao all hang out? That's a pretty good one.

I think the ED is ok. Not great, but acceptable. I do really like the OP, though.

How do we keep this thread alive? The last one reached the bump limit. I'm afraid that this will not reach it, but if it reach at least 100-150 posts, it's okay.

Discuss this week's chapter

Cute

I always like that band's songs (OP), so yeah, it's cool.

Both OP and ED are mediocre, but there was no reason to expect more than this.

I really want to see how the talk between Soyo and Nobunobu will go. I don't think she'll forgive him like she did with Nobume, but the current situation doesn't allow her to be too hard on the Shogun since he is still needed

I thought they were doing another cour. Well off to finish the last couple episodes and then wait until 2018.

>No scar on Kondo's face

The OP is already stucked in my head.

OP is good.
ED is garbage though. I hate it when they run a song through a synthesizer like that and make it worse.

It'll probably conclude later this year, but we'll see.

bad ending, mediocore opening
I still want Spyair opening for soul silver arc

I guess we do have time this year but I already feel it flying by. A Gintama Geass year for Sunrise BNP is good.

In all of anime (excluding kids anime).

Cute

True, and not to mention Love Live Sunshine will surely rake in the dough when S2 hits.

Which one should be Gintama's mascot; Elizabeth or Justaway?

Elizabeth.
Elizabeth also makes for easy merchandise that appeals to many.

>Sa-Chan blowing Gin while Tsukuyo makes him drink
Living the dream

Jugemu Jugemu Unko Nageki Ototoi no Shin-chan no Pantsu Shinpachi no Jinsei Balmunk Fezarion Isaac Schneider San Bun no Ichi no Junjou na Kanjou no Nokotta San Bun no Ni wa Sakamuke ga Kininaru Kanjou Uragiri wa Boku no Namae wo Shitteiru you de Shiranai no wo Boku wa Shitteiru Rusu Surume Medaka Kazunoko Koedame Medaka... Kono Medaka wa Sakki to Chigau Yatsu Dakara Ikeno Medaka no Hou Dakara Raa-yuu Yuuteimiyaouki Mukou Pepepepepepepepepepepepe Bichiguso Maru

Reminder

Here we go again.

Why are 11, 13, and 15 so perfect?

I want Madao to bloom.

Why 7. That's so retarded