Why the he'll does he hate Catholics so much??

Why the he'll does he hate Catholics so much??

Other urls found in this thread:

stsimonoftrent.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He says whatever his yid butt buddies tell him to. Remember he's got something like a $2 mil monthly vaginamony bill to pay so he has no choice. Not that I'm defending that fat hamburger helper fed liberal fuck, just looking at the world through his eyes.

because Martin Luther was a kike on the scale of Judas. Protestantism promotes multiculturalism

because he's a controlled opposition kike
>Trusting Alex 'My Wife is a Kike" Jones

I thought everyone hated pedophiles

Nobody gets the shills mad like Alex Jones.

>Trusting Alex 'My Wife is a Kike" Jones

Lmao source?

I’m Catholic and I don’t blame him. We’ve gone from saving souls as our primary goal to fucking kids, sucking muslim dick, flooding white countries with savages, and general marxism.

Your church has been subverted by Satanic pedo globalists, like basically all Western institutions. We're in the process of fixing it.

He's on a payroll and the next target it's Jerusalem.

Turns out catholics don't have the same tolerance towards judaism as protestants have and they feel entitled to the holy land as it's the birth place of christianism.

They're the ones who empowered the Jew in the first place by banning usury for everyone else

Have you read "On the Jews and their Lies"
If you want something based go Eastern Orthodox

You’re exactly right. That’s the only reason I still call myself Catholic. I don’t want to run and abandon it, I want to fucking deus vult, purify the filth by fire, and get back to God and providing an honorable blueprint of how to live.

+1

>controlled by jews
>shits on Catholics occasionally
Really makes you think.

You're not alone user.

well he hates pedophiles so theres that.

I can't stand our current Pope, and when I was younger I thought John Paul II was a good person, but only recently have realized that Vatican II was more damaging than I initially thought. It made the Church more favorable in outsiders' eyes, but it was because it weakened the Church at the same time.

good shit boys.

Because a priest raped him.

Why the Fuck did he apologize about Pizzagate?

>The Pope is obviously controlled by Soros.
>Catholics openly practice what the bible says not do.
>Hates pedos.

That’s the realization that I came to as well. The Catholic Church is suppose to be unwavering when everything else around you is chaos. We never needed to change shit for optics. It was what it was, take it or leave it. Didn’t like it, don’t be a Catholic. Now it’s just a watered down front for filth and it started right when I was starting to take my faith seriously and was looking for answers.

"vaginamony"
That's the funniest shit ive heard in a while

>Alex Jones calls himself a Jew
>Was married to a Jewish wife
>Has an almost all Jewish staff
>Has a relative in the CIA
>Surrounded by CIA handlers
>There is lead in the bone broth
Sorry, what were we talking about? This bone broth is great stuff, mmm tastes just like Zionism
Oh right, since Masonic Jews created Catholicism to mask Dagon worship and Khazar convert Jews like Jones knows this he can openly hate without recourse.
That's also because of Christian Zionism like Evangelicals who are also told the Pope is evil but never the whole story of course.

Yes, just ignore the fact that the leader of all Catholicism is the biggest globalist multicultralist on the planet. Dumbfuck.

Same reason he apologized for the Chobani yogurt comments, he was threatened with a lawsuit.

Modern Christianity as a whole is a complete joke.

they are like the jews of Mediterraneans

Alex is steeped in the Americanism heresy

Catholicism is top-down religion. It clashes with American values. Always have.

America doesn't need Popes and Kings.

Alex Jones is such a fucking jew. Fuck that fat-assed judas goat.

His entire MO and reason for existence is, and always has been, to make truth-seekers and patriots look like fools and nutjobs by association. Get an unhinged nutjob to tell the truth and it makes the truth seem far less credible.

There is really only one real solution to the world's foremost problem, and Jones isn't it.

because their leader is an obvious globalist shill and the silence from his followers is deafening

cuz he's an unalloyed racist

All current Christian religions have been perverted. Do you want to be a Christian? Read the bible. There is NO CHRISTMAS, NO EASTER, The sabbath is on the 7th day. The catholic church was taken over by satanists long ago.

God orders his people to observe

Passover
The days of unleavened bread
Penticost
The feast of Trumpets (7 warning Trumps heard around the world...let that sink in)
The day of attonement
The feast of tabernacles
The last great day.

The bible is the real deal, any fucking preacher asking for money is a piece of shit jew gold snorter.

Trust no man. Read the word of God

>Nobody gets the shills mad like Alex Jones.
this
glowinthedark.jpg

>Doesn't know that the jews infiltrated and co-opted the Catholic church in 1965, as just one of many methods they have employed in their efforts to destroy Christianity.

stsimonoftrent.com/