THE COLLAPSE OF THE DOLLAR

Pic related is the Bitcoin price. If this chart is correct, 1 bitcoin would be worth 65MM usd before Aug 2nd 2018.

Fuck me Sup Forums this can only mean one thing.
This is the year the dollar collapses! In order to soar to that point, the dollar must worth near to nothing.

Is WW3 going to start anytime soon? What do ameribro think?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ
thepropertygazette.org/2017/12/27/israel-considers-launching-crypto-shekel-to-replace-cash/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Time to buy some more BTC.

Too bad I think Trump is going to end the FED.

>ameribro
ameribros*

That would explain a lot.
I've also noticed that we're going to stop the petrodollar standard. If the west doesn't need oil anymore, or little oil, then the artificial demand created for the dollar would be ended.

>Check lithium prices!

NESARA

118% devaluation since 1913
Read Hans Herman Hoppe

Wow thanks. Reading about this.

$65000000 per bitcoin is the highest hyperinflation worldwide ever. This means race wars in USA before Autum.

You fucking idiot don't even know when to draw the line properly. Like you have never learnt anything about trends and statistics.

post a better one or shut the fuck up.
faggot.

Okay now pay attention fellow /polacks, this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Now DBC (Deep Brain Chain) is on the same path, as you can see it has the highest trading volume on KuCoin. On the other hand Kucoin's total daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY and DBC is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/ or coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/ and scrambling to get onboard with the moon missions.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

user, what the hell are KuCoin Shares?

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ

My current plan is to ride our /biz/ alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1gbxJ

Bitcoin isn't worth anything when you can't cash out

Fuck off kucoin shill.
You're all brain washed.

what if I told you that you wont have to cash out?

am i gonna make it bros

What's with all the /biz/ topics today
GTFO out here with your bitcoin

That's the dumbest fucking graph I've ever seen

there is no real point in putting trendlines on a hyped direct sales currency

Then you'd be delusional. You want that bar of chocolate? Alright that'll be $2 plus a $55 transfer fee. Truly the currency of the future.

Shitcoin is nothing but a decentralized pyramid scheme. Once "investors" can no longer be paid off by new ones it all comes apart.

This is only momentarily stiffed by the fact that you CANNOT CASH OUT ANY SIGNIFICANT AMOUNT OF MONEY.

lmao hyperbolic logrithms

>that image
Pic related...

>1 bitcoin would be worth 65MM

There's not enough USD in the world for that to happen
If everyone started cashing out than we're gonna have Weimar style inflation

>2018
>Just discovered trend lines

Give me a fucking break

What about the other crypto currencies that only take 8 seconds to transfer with dynamic fees?

Don't get excited. Ripple just secured the Fiat in the Crypto arena.

Like the real bitcoin? Yeah sounds good.

>holding the jew coin
kys

>bit coins are worth $65 million dollars
>dollars are worth nothing
>bit coiners btfo

What about real money that can actually be used to procure goods? That are actually backed by real world markets?

>drawing a trend line with the two peaks

OH MAN GUYS, 65 GORILLION INCOMING!

Your referral code isn't working, faggot.

Such as? I thought all coins had problems scaling.

Whats the jew coin?

Everyone with a brain knows that this past year 2017 was the best year for pump and dump BTC. This coming year 2018 will see it peaking at 30k, and it will be maybe 40k the year following. The ludicrous gains re over, now its gradual.

Ripple (XRP) as it is centralized and is working with/for the banking system.

Nvm, it went through. You're welcome.

Did you just throw some curves together randomly or something?

Crypto-Shekel thepropertygazette.org/2017/12/27/israel-considers-launching-crypto-shekel-to-replace-cash/

(OP)
Who cares about any of that, when it collapses you can be sure that USA goes out with a bang. And like Einstein said: "I don't know with what weapons WW3 will be fought, but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones."

Besides, the world is terrified of North fucking Korea HAHAHAHAHA, imagine how they would shake in their boots if USA went rogue.

why did China have a problem with all the crypto currency that they banned it? never heard why

damn i remember when my friend told me to buy 1 bitcoin for 20 bucks
Instead i bought minecraft

I'm only gonna say this once.

Buy precious metals.

Don't argue, don't give me the decentralized spiel, don't waste your time.

The people will have sovereign financial control, but Bitcoin will not become what we thought it would now that Trump became President and dismantled the globalists. Cryptocurrency for tech platforms will still exist, but for general currency will not be needed.

Buy precious metals because the new sovereign currencies for the world will be based majoritably on them. Period.

Take it or leave it, I don't care either way.

Sorry Zionists, we won.

Wow just epic dude

Dollar does fine. So many BTC have to be sold to pay taxes.

>no credit card debt

Stop with the conspiracy theories lol

so what, i'm here to make money, who gives a shit about crypto ideals. made $3k off the jew coin already, will be even more when it hits coinbase.

litecoin is the least niggerish coin atm

Ok lads, just see an USD/EUR chart

It will happen this summer... what is it going to be? Deflation or hyperinflation?

If it deflates, Trump will start war with north korea to inflate, but if it breaks the pennant below it will plummet...

Litecoin is about to lose to XLM
Along with every other fucking coin

>literally a fucking pyramid

Gold is literally jewish money. They push that lolbertarian propaganda on you because they hold all the gold. The people could use silver (like it was proposed in the Wizard of OZ -the book-) but they push the gold meme because that's what is in their bags.

In the other hand Peter Thiel (from the paypal mafia) just announced he bought tons of Bitcoins for his fund. Just connect the dots.

THIS faggot has been spamming biz with his kucoin shit

gold >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bitcoin

seriously, every user on earth should be going al in on bitcoin. both because it will happen and to help it along.

the gold shills can eat a dick. I ask ya: how tf is an increas in the price of gold (of which Eurasia has way more in reserves than the U.S.) gonna topple the world order?

What it means is that Bitcoin price is overvalued and heavily inflated, and will continue this trend.

You know what happens to something when it becomes too valuable?

It becomes invaluable, and is unable to be used for anything because it's value is so high. It becomes useless which means all those fiat currencies you lot spent to buy bitcoin, you have now lost as you spent it on something that cannot be used.

literally the stupidest argument I have ever heard. congrats.

hes right. imagine losing access to your account

Hey guys I just started a new cryptocurrency, it's called shitcoin. Every shit I take produces approx: 20 shitcoin. Only my feces can be used to create shitcoin. As we all know, scarcity = value. So start investing now, this shit is rare.

I know what you're thinking how is my shit valuable? Well, it isn't. But if you go around telling everyone that it's valuable due to its rarity you can get them to start buying and we can drive the prices up as my life gets shorter and shitcoins become more scarce. Then sell, sell, sell and make the big bucks!

What do you say anons?

Depends. How much e.coli would I have to drop each transfer?

arbitrary lines

look at your axes. y axis is confusing as fuck as to decimal place. x axis you say millions by August but the graph goes into 2020 and has no months on it. in the trash. it sounds believable though. apparently the world might not be producing enough electricity to trade it all or something. also. if it is true? thanks trump. just add it to the fucken pile
>I MAKE THE PLANES FLY ON TIME
>passport software and airport and other power outages

What are the odds on another crypto passing bitcoin? Also how many cryptos do you think will go big? And if someone could create the blockchain isn’t it likely someone will find a way to hack it despite how safe they say it is? It may seem unimaginable now but who knows it’s definitely something to worry about.

Grnius.

I make a few shit coins myself.
In fact my shitcoins seem to have blocked my toilet.

You've got my attention.

Seriously, you could have made the same chart in 2013/14. Obviously the runup got ahead of itself, as they do. I think it's much more likely we will see a retread of the sideways market for a year or more now.

Not selling until 1 million.

Lol not even at 500k brother you have had all year. wtf have you been doing

under-rated

this board is fuck full of actual dimwits.
Bitcoin isn't a coin. not a currency. it isn't used even by regular people, let alone in large commercial transactions like the dollar or the yen. you can hardly even find an ATM allowing to withdraw it ot a bank allowing to convert it.
What is bitcoin? it's speculant's heaven. Don't be surprised when Bitshit plummets back to it's original (non-existing) value and Soros comes from the shadows laughing with brand new 20 billion.

my whole family think I'm a fucking millionaire FUCK FUCK FUCK

It's in log scale (which is better), Tradingview only shows some months in advance, the rest you have to figure out.

Ripple is on its way (which is the (((banker's))) choice)

bitcoin wont ever become a currency, its too uncontrollable and if you did make it a currency you would have to deflate it, and make it the value of a dollar

Wow user, why do you know so much about financial stuff?

of coarse the kike is autisticly screeching like a filthy jew rat. be gone kike

t. kike
honestly why should we even listen to the likes of (((You)))?

Deflation is possible, though the tax cuts make it unlikely.
Hyperinflation is not possible, as you have an effective taxation system, a floating currency and no foreign currency debt.

It's a bubble, not a pyramid.

>mutt somehow manages to type autistically with 7 mistakes
they're not sending their best

>Deflate
You mean inflate, because when you inflate a currency its value drops (like the dollar).

And.. no, bitcoin is divisible. The eigth decimal point is called "Satoshi" at those prices 1 satoshi would be worth 0.65 usd (more decimal points can be created), people would transact in those.

>Pic related is a working device sending some satoshis to another device for zero fees using Bitcoin's lightning network.

In a AB=CD pattern hyperinflation is possible the only thing you need is a north korean nuke in san francisco.

>Pic Related is Eric Schmidt in North Korea

Robert David Steele

We NSA now PhiBetaIota
robertdavidsteele.com
earthship
Nikola Tesla
Randy Powell
John Hutchinson
Principles Of Permaculture
Cardano

>
ahahahaha this is literally a pyramid scheme holy shit

Golem :^)

Fuck bitcoin and all crypto currencies, are all scams, you can't use them at anything else that scamming or speculating others, no use in real life, so fuck them.

a saudi dude was selling appartments for 30BTC when it was at 1000 usd

lead generation, fuck this, you can't even buy bitcoin right now if you want, with out be scammed

>your dollar becomes 5 dollars within the same hour because of people investing in the currency neato

Lol wtf. You can buy Bitcoin on coinbase the most normie app ever

Seriously just about it. If Sup Forums really could be this smart then it wouldn't be a board of unemployed virgins would it. People in here have no fucking idea what they're doing, don't get advice from Pol particularly not financial advice

Honestly lads im selling most of it and buying gear to prep with. Food, fuel ect

Yeah but selling on coinbase is not as easy as

Before the btc falls too much first coinbase people get rid of their stock....

Ya gee whiz I heard about Bitcoin on Lou Dobbs. Guess I'll buy some herp at derp.

Bitcoin is fucking dead. BCH or ETH is dominant now.

that's the point, you can get rid of your coins, almost impossible if they fall, because almost nothing sell for them. this is a scammers paradise.

sure mutt, 4-10 hours confirmations, fees bigger that any bank or card, go for it

precious metals can become illegal to own and be confiscated. it's happened before. good luck walking into a walmart and buying a loaf of bread with your gold coins idiot.

it wont user. gold shills dont get it.

same can happen with crytos dude, when you exchange to something else, you get busted, easy deal

No fucking way, even without petro dollar status, no currency on earth is as close to stable as the USD.