Ex-MI5 spy says women 'unsafe on the streets' of Merkel's Germany due to sex assault risks

>A FORMER MI5 officer has claimed women do not “feel safe” on the streets of Germany as she blasted the introduction of “respect wristbands” and “safe zones”.
>“I can understand why the general authorities did this in Berlin, particularly after the assaults in Cologne two years ago, as well as in Dortmund, Dusseldorf, Hamburg – it was all across the country.”
>“Apparently, the Cologne attack two years ago was widely planned over Twitter, for example, so there must be ways of finding groups that might be planning this sort of activity over social media in a targeted and legal way – not mass surveillance, but a targeted and legal way to protect women, so they can go about their normal lives in their own country and feel safe out in the streets celebrating New Year.”

Even Anglos are disgusted with the state of Germany.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-gb7eu7rYE0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Nationality_Act_1948
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>former (((MI5))) officer says
Why should I give a fuck what MI5 niggers say? And don't you hav your own problems to worry about?
At least our women don't get their faces melted off by acid attacks on a weekly basis. Sage.

reap what you sow

I believe this is worse than when the Red Army took Germany in 45.

Calm down. It just some criticism to how German officials have mishandled the situation. And, it's good overall that she's former MI5 for credibility. No one cared when Sup Forums said the streets of Germany were unsafe to walk at night.

It’s a good thing they’re taking care of that internet hate speech!

what is concerning is that nobody seems to want to step up and start fixing things
are you guys that enthralled with your comfy lifestyle that you just hope you don't have to lift a finger and someone else will do it for you?

If we're being honest, we have to admit that the primary threat to women on the street comes from rape culture and especially from virginal Sup Forumstards who simply can't stop themselves from constantly assaulting and raping women.

It's not credible at all. She's literally the equivalent of a CIA nigger. She's bitching about safety measures that the police took.
Nothing even happened. And we're still much better off than Londonistan.

Am I alone in finding it ironic that Abdul Rappa-Ganga from Londonistan is posting about the teutonic twat problem?

London is one city and cologne style shit doesn’t happen even there.

I know. With Brexit coming up some are considering to either moving to Germany or make it at least a particular holiday destination for a certain time of year.

Especially since Germans are generally more attractive than many English or mongrels born over here (or the bar for what is considered beauty is low at least).

the respect wristbands spell rape it on dark alleys.
>no joke.

>She's bitching about safety measures that the police took.
>Nothing even happened
Remember this:
youtube.com/watch?v=-gb7eu7rYE0

Everyone on the right was bitching about safety measures the police took and the lack of consequence for the perpetrators.

Accept responsibility for the damage your nation has caused to Europe.

women wanted diversity
women got diversity

the truth is women want to get raped
they like getting raped and look forward to getting raped

every woman wants to get raped

>Weekly acid attacks are not as bad as one incident of sexual assaults on a new years eve two years ago.
I'm just wondering why your "former" MI5 nigger is engaging in kike tier psyops now. And what do Anglos have to be disgusted about. As I said our problems pale in comparison to yours. Forgot pic related?
As disgusting as that was it was mostly sexual assaults, only few rape allegations. I know Sup Forums likes to exaggerate.
Why are Britbongs always salty? It's not our fault your country is a shithole. Did we let all your commonwealth niggers in?

I got called a cunt for saying the exact same thing just a few days ago

And this autist is why people don't take the right seriously. For your sake I hope that you're a shill.

women want to be raped in the street that is why they vote for diversity

I hope women get mass raped in Europe I will post and laugh because that is what they voted for and agitated for

Because women desire to be raped

Looks like MI5 is about to be 86d

Not salty, righteously angry at a nation hell-bent on destroying their fellow nations. The white-guilt that lead to the commonwealth being allowed in was directly thanks to your country's autistic episode where you tried to kill and enslave those countries closer to you.

>asian

He's right though. Even when the migrants were arriving the sluts couldn't keep their hands off them.

They wanna get raped.

Stop.
Go to bed.

>sticks fingers in ear, "lalala Ich Kannst hear joo"

Delusional Kraut. What a pathetic coward you must be.

women desire to get raped, white men are too weak and pathetic to control them therefore they are actively seeking out males who are willing to rape them and put them in their place

because women desire to be raped this is the ultimate redpill about feminism

European men will not reclaim Europe until they start raping european women en masse in the streets

because women desire to be raped, they only respect and fear men who brutally and violently rape them

Holy shit. So now Germans are even guilty of inviting all your commonwealth niggers? Care to explain why? You Britbongs really can't let go of WW2, can you?
Convincing arguments.

And here HANZ reveals to us he has no understanding of women. Poor guy, german indoctrination at it's finest.

The soviets planned to invade the Reich first. He didn't invade during winter because he is stupid.

I don't get it, how did the “respect wristbands" not work?!?!

You can't read I'm guessing, I explained why.
First you tried to kill Europe with nationalism, when that didn't work you tried to kill it with globalism.
How are those 1 million migrants Germany accepted in 2015 doing? What about the damage Merkel's open door policy did to the rest of Europe?

Hey do us all a favor and drink some gasoline. Seriously. You cant even defend yourself property. Get you teeth kicked in by Hajis. You deserve it. Fucking remember this post faggot when your day comes.

Just because she is an Ex-MI5 officer doesn't mean she knows anything. She has opinions just like any of us, and her's just align with ours.

Let's talk about Cultural Marxism and how your country produced and exported it, as well, shall we?

I have a soft-spot for bug-eyed blonde British girls.

Like wrist bands do anything. A pepper spray and tazer for women would help

I can read. Only it doesn't make any sense. Britbongs never felt guilty for German crimes, how ridiculous.
>First you tried to kill Europe with nationalism, when that didn't work you tried to kill it with globalism.
That's a pretty big leap from 1945 to 2015. Seems like you are talking out of your ass after all. Please explain to me exactly why you invited your commonwealth nigger.
Look at the Brit always trying to blame someone else for his misery.
Tyrone, don't you have some fried chicken to eat somewhere? Leave the discussions to the grown ups.

Just kick out the Syrian rapefugees from North Africa and you'll cut the rape rate in half. The other half will drop when you kick out all the "Syrians" from around the world.

why would women carry pepper spray

They want to be raped

You must be one of those tanned Germans because I can tell you have a single digit IQ.
When you guys decided to be Nationalist, you went all out quickly, and super autistically, attacking your neighbours, blacks, faggots and Jews. This ruined nationalism's image.
When inevitably the world said "No, Germany" and put you back in your place you went about completely reforming your society (enter the Frankfurt school and cultural marxism). You then exported this new weaponised autism to the surrounding European nations and eventually the States which lead us to where we are today.

it sounds like we need a Bong vs. Kraut rape-off to find out once and for all who the rape champion is. Winner rapes sweden

(((yes goyim fight amongst yourselves remember the infamous crimes of 1901 or something that's whats important)))

Well, we haven't had to put our women in cages on New year's to protect them, so idk where that leaves us.

when European men start raping European women en masse in the middle of the streets the reconquista will commence

>Completely avoiding the cause of the problem

I believe you dont know what you are talking about.

>Not understanding that time is an unbroken thread

Mi5 is part of the reason subhumans are in white nations in the first place. They are good at creating political coups, covering up child rape of politicians, and media and academia subversion to push for mongrelization of the population.

>And we're still much better off than Londonistan
And you haven't forgiven yourselves for it, hense, niggers

Look upon my numbers, it is clear I speak the truth. Don't believe the natsoc shills, they're glorifying a dead nation like Kylo Ren glorifies Vader's helmet.

Why does Sup Forums scorn fake news yet always post it in support of their position?

wtf germany, whats with germans being all rapey, I thought they were at least somewhat civilized.

We can get the prize on our own thanks very much

we are the anti-fake fake nu news anti-news fake noose

>Why should I give a fuck what MI5 niggers say? And don't you hav your own problems to worry about?
>At least our women don't get their faces melted off by acid attacks on a weekly basis. Sage
OMG at least our wimmenz is getting nigger dick. Yours are getting acid faceliftst

YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. Why don't you just go die in a self-inflicted shotgun wound to the head. Take a look at what your inaction is destroying, and walk away from the machine for a second.

This is why the mentality of the globalist liberal is so concentrated around Germany, spreading out to places like Sweden and London, whilst also affecting New York and other states in the US with higher German disporia.

Retarded lefty sluts. There's no protection for the conservative birds from you lot either though is there
When they rape your women it's you their fucking

>this level of delusion
Obviously you're trying to divert. I'll help you. Let's start with this en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Nationality_Act_1948
>The British Nationality Act 1948 was an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom that created the status of "Citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies" (CUKC) [top fucking kek] as the national citizenship of the United Kingdom and its colonies.
You invited your Pakis and poos and niggers in 1948 and you have the nerve to blame that on Germany? You're pathetic. It's always someone else's fault.
Who stops you from closing your borders and kicking out all shitskins, you faggot? Don't blame it on us if you don't have the balls to do it.

What have you done exactly?
You kick in any Reffo scum's teeth?
No. You haven't. You shitpost of a Kazakhstanian Shadow Puppet forum. You're just as much a part of the problem as they are, you piece of pond scum.

>THE RAPEFUGEES MEME

Again it's like you haven't even read my post.
1948 is after 1945 - after Germans ruined nationalism and made all Europe feel guilty.
>Who stops you from closing your borders and kicking out the shitskins?
Currently, the EU. After we leave, nothing - besides of course the same thing that stops you, that cultural marxist ideology I mentioned earlier, that plagues your little subversive political union.

>way to protect women, so they can go about their normal lives in their own country

>Germans ruined nationalism and made all Europe feel guilty.
Do you know how pathetic you sound? Give me a source for your ridiculous claim or shut up, grow some balls and take responsibility.
Germans won't save you because we're not responsible for your misery and frankly we don't care.
You have and always had full autonomy. If you made the wrong decisions, that's on you.
We got gangraped by the allied forces and yet you don't see us whining about it non-stop.
If you'd spend as much time taking action as you do crying on Sup Forums you might actually save your sinking nation.

>Source?
Yeah, see society over the last 100 years.
>Grow some balls and take responsibility
Is that deliberately ironic?
>Germans won't save you
Well, blatantly, they're hell-bent on destroying Europe. I didn't expect them to save anything (can't save themselves).
>Always had full autonomy
That's a lie, we have to go and vote in the EU parliament on it. Oh and btw, everytime we've tried to vote against something in the EU, we haven't succeeded.
>We got gangraped by the allied forces but we don't whine
You deserved much much worse and instead of whining you hatched a master plan to end all those who stopped you before (see cultural marxism and the Frankfurt school)
>If you take action instead of crying you might save your sinking nation
I will again draw your attention to the 1 million migrants Merkel brought into Germany in 2015, who they're now trying to pay to leave. I will then draw your attention to Brexit, where we took action to say fuck off to the autistic German hegemony and rescue our borders whilst "taking back control"

It's funny to me, I can refute your arguments in seconds while it takes you a long time to think up a reply.

Idiot.
Merkel is an American/Israeli puppet. What Machon says is true

What a fucking waste of digits

> The pilpul meme
Sorry Rabbi everyone here has already read the talmud

checked

Am I the only one seeing emphasis on "SS Division" on that gun?

You're both brown.

I doubt you want to get into percentages

>Yeah, see society over the last 100 years.
Do you know what a fucking source is? Apparently not.
>Well, blatantly, they're hell-bent on destroying Europe. I didn't expect them to save anything (can't save themselves).
Pal, close your fucking borders and stop whining. There's nothing we can do to harm you unless you let it happen.
>You deserved much much worse and instead of whining you hatched a master plan to end all those who stopped you before (see cultural marxism and the Frankfurt school)
Marxism and the Frankfurt school was long before WW2.
>That's a lie, we have to go and vote in the EU parliament on it. Oh and btw, everytime we've tried to vote against something in the EU, we haven't succeeded.
You always had the right to leave. All options were always on the table. Again it's you own responsibility to act in your best interest.
>I will again draw your attention to the 1 million migrants Merkel brought into Germany in 2015, who they're now trying to pay to leave. I will then draw your attention to Brexit, where we took action to say fuck off to the autistic German hegemony and rescue our borders whilst "taking back control"
The migrants are our problem. I don't whine about them like you do, do I? I know that it's our problem. I'm not blaming anyone else for it. And unironically congratulations on Brexit. Now close your borders and shut up. Won't help with your Paki and poo problem, though.
>It's funny to me, I can refute your arguments in seconds while it takes you a long time to think up a reply.
Wow, you can converse in your mother tongue quicker than someone who's never lived in an English speaking country. Congratulations. Are you even 18 yet?

>Reality is not a sufficient source for the autistic German
>Tells me to close borders even though have said twice that cannot do so until we leave the EU
>Lies about the Frankfurt school (shock) and half-truths about cultural marxism
>Tells us we always had the right to leave which is what we did after the cultural marxism took its toll and we could break free of the German conditioning
>Knows the migrants are his problem but constantly screams that the Brits need to take action while Germans hand out bracelets
>Can't speak English fluently
>Le "r u a kiddo?" insult

>hurr durr look up the last 100 years that's my source
>muh EU
>muh marxists
>muh German conditioning
Show me a legitimate source or shut up. Your whining is getting annoying. I hope not all of your countrymen are like that because that would be a problem.
I have to say though getting all the blame for your misery makes me feel like we're a much more powerful nation than we actually are. Thanks for that.

Honestly mate I can't battle this kind of circular idiocy. It's like I'm arguing with Merkel herself, a fat, ugly, autistic, Europe destroying scumbag. I'm glad being told how much damage you've done to yourselves and allies makes you feel powerful or whatever, enjoy it while it lasts.

I won't reply again because honestly anyone with half a brain can lookup the things I've said and see that it is true. Go ahead and claim this "victory", you seem to be good at it.

>go google it
Here have a Merkel, you faggot. Never showed me a source for you ridiculous claim like I expected.
Kek. It's really a shame. We both don't have any fucking power in our countries and weren't even alive when all this shit was decided and yet you treat me like I personally murdered your family.
Still I sincerely wish you the best. Have a nice day.

How does this bitch keep getting elected? Good lord, the irony of the people electing a fucking dictator after Hitler.

>see cultural marxism and the Frankfurt school
That was the jew

Jewlywood pump ww2 progaganda every year demonizing nationalism

>everytime we've tried to vote against something in the EU, we haven't succeeded.
What were you voting for also the whole EU is a sham chaining europe togheter yiur country is not the only affected

So far germany had to be stopped by two WW before nukes, the hate you show demonstrate that propaganda against germans is working, dont start a war.

>because that would be a problem.
You'll have a problem when we tell you to have a problem, bitch.

Imposing statement.

t. tanned German
Captcha related.

> Be German
> love immigrant cock

Another shining example of german whataboutism

Merkel has done this on purpose for revenge because she was never the pretty one

t. tanned Dutchman
two can play this game
>be aussie
>use strawman
>it's not very effective
try again
>foreign former (((MI5))) says German women don't feel safe
Considering it's a non-story and Britbongs were out for blood, yeah, pointing out hypocrisy is legitimate I think.

>lol ignore rape and abuse guys, let the government stop it being reported
>refugees welcome!
>don't speak out against it, that's racist

Also
>t. tanned Dutchman
>two can play this game
In order to play the game you don't just knock the pieces off the board, start eating your own shit and screaming you're the winner in some garbled autistic manner

>lol ignore rape and abuse guys, let the government stop it being reported
>refugees welcome!
>don't speak out against it, that's racist
Got any more straw men arguments? I refuse to get lectured by people who have rapes and acid attacks like there's no tomorrow. Doesn't mean I condone rapes and refugees in my country. You pulled that out of your ass.