Weekend Waifu Drawthread

Request art of your beloved one here

It was suggested to create next weekend's WWD at 7:30EST/12:30BST, would everyone be okay with that?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Od5KU
imgur.com/a/KVXm2
imgur.com/a/42xUB
imgur.com/a/THJuF
i.imgur.com/9LkUNaF.jpg
i.imgur.com/IgfnQCI.jpg
i.imgur.com/3oSJajD.jpg)
imgur.com/a/hiakw
imgur.com/a/UF0K3
imgur.com/a/DhOeq
i.imgur.com/7DBKhqC.jpg
i.imgur.com/oKYCi5q.jpg
i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif
i.imgur.com/pRlYDnp.jpg
imgur.com/a/SP9M9
imgur.com/a/YUCsw
youtube.com/watch?v=jf8KcNwakuk
imgur.com/a/HFxwI
imgur.com/a/LTX0Y
i.imgur.com/zw0yisr.jpg
a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg
imgur.com/a/sZAak
imgur.com/a/quC5Q
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2416017
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2595342
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1915578
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2639898
imgur.com/a/HN3TY
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656596
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2072548
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
u.nya.is/jnoxua.jpg
u.nya.is/qpluwb.jpg
u.nya.is/cviqnu.jpg
u.nya.is/qusppb.jpg
u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png
u.nya.is/pdxbrg.png
u.nya.is/hejsho.png
u.nya.is/jhmjgm.png
imgur.com/a/oCVIk
i.imgur.com/676v0Xr.png
i.imgur.com/EZl2JnU.png
desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796,
i.imgur.com/em90fYQ.png)
i.imgur.com/CBeCwei.jpg)
i.imgur.com/ZM73glS.png)
i.imgur.com/EoJQ3Zx.jpg)
imgur.com/je0wkJ2)
i.imgur.com/vYA4jPy.jpg
pastebin.com/ymRWFWjC
i.imgur.com/MlnoPB9.jpg
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou)
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
i.imgur.com/noqmlBi.png
yande.re/post/show/233013
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870
imgur.com/a/7ZSJs
imgur.com/a/nIsXk
imgur.com/a/yw4sK
imgur.com/a/ZaRXI
imgur.com/a/A5CHk
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/J7mH4
imgur.com/LqBPfrL
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/xrrQG3S
imgur.com/uSo65WC
imgur.com/a/kESCT
imgur.com/a/LEaUU,
imgur.com/a/hIyOH
imgur.com/a/1SdzP
imgur.com/a/SrlkI
imgur.com/a/P6GCW
i.imgur.com/KF96CoY.jpg
i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg
i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
my.mixtape.moe/ygmili.jpg).
media.gettyimages.com/photos/friends-toasting-and-drinking-in-nightclub-picture-id565973255?s=612x612
i.imgur.com/zgcgQD8.jpg
imgur.com/FSYRrFy.
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
imgur.com/a/HpIhy
imgur.com/a/R7QRm
i.imgur.com/HPN8k8f.png
i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png
imgur.com/a/oHnZq.
imgur.com/vIXLl5d
imgur.com/a/U0YoS
imgur.com/a/MKgrv
imgur.com/a/IKYwE
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
imgur.com/9c0Tzi2
imgur.com/a/eIJ7q
imgur.com/a/lvt8i
imgur.com/a/pFzj3
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/a/IUpJC
i.imgur.com/YHaAR5O.png
i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg
mikeolotaku.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones-a-cool-cat-ear.jpg?w=460
i.imgur.com/fdcuZPj.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Requesting Kuukaku Shiba
Larger Reference: imgur.com/a/Od5KU
-Dressed as Alyx Vance firing a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/KVXm2
-Dressed as Valkyrie firing a Spas-12 imgur.com/a/42xUB
-In any one of these bikinis imgur.com/a/THJuF
Or anything is fine as long as she's smiling.
Have a nice weekend!

Requesting Nio:
Requesting me in bizarro WWD.
Or
Putting on my glasses in an attempt to be cute, but getting disorientated because of the prescription. Here's a picture of my glasses: i.imgur.com/9LkUNaF.jpg

Requesting Diana
* in Vigne's outfit i.imgur.com/IgfnQCI.jpg
* wearing a sundress
* POV holding hands or holding face (example i.imgur.com/3oSJajD.jpg) or tying my tie

Anything else cute, romantic, maybe a bit lewd would be great as well.

Thanks and have a great week.

Requesting my Kobori wearing any of the Easter bunny costumes from Fire Emblem: Heroes.
imgur.com/a/hiakw

Anything else cute, comfy, or cutelewd is fine by me.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd love to see her as a cute school girl, wearing some cute blazer school uniform, and no headphones please. Optionally being embarrassed or shy, but simply being cute is fine too.

Or wearing sweater, and preferably some black legwear. Preferably with her usual skirt.
Rough example of outfit: imgur.com/a/UF0K3

Or standing under a sakura tree and smiling.

Or with cute nail polish.

Anything else cute is also fine!

Please and thanks!

I would be down with 7:30 am, yes.

Requesting Natsume dancing on top of water preferably with the stars reflecting or wearing a frilly and fancy bunnysuit, anything else is cool as well.

Water reference: imgur.com/a/DhOeq
Bunnysuit reference: i.imgur.com/7DBKhqC.jpg

Joint Requesting Natsume and Noir - Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
- Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

Hello WWD, I would like to request M16A4.

I'd like to see something happy or cute but I would greatly appreciate just about anything else too!

In case it would be helpful, I have another (more cluttered) reference: i.imgur.com/oKYCi5q.jpg

Requesting Mimi Tasogare from Duel Masters doing Terry Bogard's Power Geyser, please! Or any other cool martial arts/fighting technique from a titular fighting game character!

Power Geyser: i.imgur.com/a3T1kty.gif

Alternatively requesting Mimi wearing Iron Fist's costume(With Dragon symbol and Without the Mask but maybe with a cool flowing scarf instead to match with the Bandana), with gratuitous boob/cleavage emphasis!

Iron Fist: i.imgur.com/pRlYDnp.jpg

Thank you if you pick this up!

Dear Drawfriends,

Easter is approaching soon, so I would like to see Hane in a bunny kigurumi like this imgur.com/a/SP9M9 But anything cute of my beloved wife is always welcome!

Additional references (her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks) are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much! I wish all of you a wonderful weekend.

If you ever played the marvelous videogame “Flower”, I’d like to see the wind with petals flying around Neptune (wearing a sundress) while also making flowers on the grass bloom, making her dazzle from the beautiful spectacle. youtube.com/watch?v=jf8KcNwakuk
-Also requesting her wearing a bunnysuit. Lots of inspiration here: imgur.com/a/HFxwI -Optional: flying on any of her swords in DAICON IV style. imgur.com/a/LTX0Y
-Or her drawn in Ghost Trick style: i.imgur.com/zw0yisr.jpg

Neptune in her normal form: a.pomf.cat/hzyhsv.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Requesting Rika
-Doing intense gymnastics and sweating
-Any kind of POV interaction with hearts in her eyes
-Wearing this armor imgur.com/a/sZAak or really any kind of east/western armor
-Wrapped up in a warm blanket smiling at the PoV
Or anything cute, sexy, or serious

>It was suggested to create next weekend's WWD at 7:30EST/12:30BST
So no Tharjafag anymore?

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- wearing a wedding dress or wedding lingerie with a smiling or blushing expression
Dress ideas imgur.com/a/quC5Q
Lingerie ideas danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2416017 NSFW
- putting her hands or finger on her thighs
- holding a yes or maybe pillow wearing only a long shirt
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2595342
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1915578
- wearing Vira's outfit from Granblue Fantasy danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2639898 or wearing gladiator sandals
- sitting on my SI as she's embraced or making me flustered similar to imgur.com/a/HN3TY
- wearing this bunnysuit danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2656596
- in a halter top bikini danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2072548

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine

Hopefully not.

just stick to 6:30 AM EST to not confuse anyone. Someone is going to make it at 630 anyway if you don't

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki as a cowgirl please, complete with her own cowboy hat:

u.nya.is/jnoxua.jpg
u.nya.is/qpluwb.jpg
u.nya.is/cviqnu.jpg
u.nya.is/qusppb.jpg

Also requesting my SI u.pomf.is/qvzupl.png and Ai going for a run together, me wearing a red tracksuit similar to these ones:
u.nya.is/pdxbrg.png
u.nya.is/hejsho.png

And Ai wearing her own blue track suit
u.nya.is/jhmjgm.png

Or simply sitting and relaxing at the edge of the pool, and maybe enjoying a popsicle as well

Of course, anything is appreciated, including lewd, thank you.

In memory of fun that was FGOGO, requesting my husbando drawn in the same style imgur.com/a/oCVIk (no need to make it look like a card, just chibi is enough)
Or while it's still April Fools' somewhere and I can ask for something really OOC, him requesting me in a alternate universe WWD. SI ref if needed: i.imgur.com/676v0Xr.png
Thank you if you consider drawing him, have a nice day.

Requesting my dear Anna in any of Motoko Kusanagi's police uniforms looking perplexed or serious.

Ref: i.imgur.com/EZl2JnU.png

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine

I'd like to request Uni. Wearing 2B's outfit from Nier Automata and with a small arsenal of guns instead of swords too. As a gun-totting bunny girl as well for Easter.

With her own "Goddess" appearance like her big sister's in 4 Goddess Online. Reloading a shotgun (for example, Remington 1100, Mossberg 500, Winchester Model 12) all the while in her normal outfit, a tactical uniform, or her 4GO outfit.
Otherwise, serving up her own special curry. Any action-y things like straight out of John Woo or such is also great.

I'll have desuarchive.org/a/thread/154897646/#154916796, and her wearing an apron baking a cake, as an alternative. Virgin killing clothes are okay as well.

Requesting Cyan:

-in this dress (i.imgur.com/em90fYQ.png)
-something like this sequence, or a full version of the bottom left part (i.imgur.com/CBeCwei.jpg)
-in a bunnysuit, as a were rabbit, or coloring eggs for easter (i.imgur.com/ZM73glS.png)
-lifting dumbbells while her tail is using one of those silly shake weights
-with big fat cat tats (i.imgur.com/EoJQ3Zx.jpg)
-adjusting_panties with lingerie, gym bloomers, or swimwear
-Irisu and Cyan playing with a ouija board, with Irisu moving the piece around to spook Cyan

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Requesting Tsukimi happily blushing as she holds a heart shaped necklace in her hand that she is wearing around her neck.

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or getting ready to throw a ball of yarn at user and sweetly threatening him to stop procrastinating and start practicing. Anything else is fine, too.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir wearing spats shorts or:
-taking off or putting on her thigh highs.
-offering user a lap pillow, patting her lap and saying "Come here/rest~".
-being a tease and slightly lifting up her skirt.
or
Joint Requesting with Natsumoe -Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
-Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

If none does not fit your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Kindly requesting Colette being comfycute wearing only this orange sweater that's a bit too big for her: i.imgur.com/vYA4jPy.jpg
And/or being cute with any one puyo
Or her wearing white thighhighs, holding a leash and smiling, looking down
Alternatively, bodysuit: pastebin.com/ymRWFWjC

I'd like to request my lovely Ibara. Since there's lots of unexplored possibilities in terms of cosplays and scenarios, if you have a good idea for a drawing, I'd say go for it. Anything spring related especially welcome, e.g. her lying underneath a cherry tree in full bloom, inspired by i.imgur.com/MlnoPB9.jpg
Besides that:

• Always welcome is any depiction of her going /k/ommando in the vein of danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=&tags=blonde_girl_(itou) or stuff like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/7242
• Or driving a jeep, or the Japari Bus.
• Or this reaction image with her instead: i.imgur.com/noqmlBi.png
• Or bumping butts with Keijo!!!!!!!!s Nozomi for a joint request • I'm not opposed to lewd artworks either. For instance, doing a pin-up pose with her gun and wearing no more than maybe her shirt and fingerless gloves - in the vein of stuff like yande.re/post/show/233013 - would be perfectly fine.
• Or a classic pantyshot (even including cameltoe) from angles like danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2571063 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2546870 - Her 'action get-up' (jacket off, shirt sleeves rolled up, fingerless gloves, etc) much preferred for something like the latter.

(Please note that Ibara's bust size is about average, not flat. Best orient yourself by the bikini pic on the reference sheet, much obliged. If applicable, also note that her skin is unusually pale.)

Hope y'all enjoy whatever remains of your sunday.

Requesting. Anything tasteful and not untoward would be great.
Spring times are upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, nature and sunshine!

Looking for more specific ideas?
Here's the short weekly album with a variety of fun, cute, lewd and more imgur.com/a/7ZSJs + refs for some of the below:
- In Sutera's new outfit or as Nighthound or Chaos Ruler. See album. Or wearing a simple, loose business-style skirt and shirt.
- Waiting somewhere outside. Could be a light, stop, park, fountain, landmark, etc. Or jogging. Optionally combine the two.
- Outside, blushing heavily and in a slightly confused state, pulling her scarf up in an attempt to cover her face. (could make this a simple 2-panel thing with a surprise-blush expression in the first)
- For a greater challenge, drawing more complex, atmospheric stuff see imgur.com/a/nIsXk for inspiration perhaps.

For more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Requesting Kagura motivating the viewer, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Please and thank you!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra

- her 2nd outfit split even further exposing more thigh
- her longer hair loose and about
- in a cute modern outfit
- getting tricked
- wearing Greece's football soccer uniform

imgur.com/a/ZaRXI further reference on her demeanor

and remember to enjoy the weekend in all its breaths drawfriends

Requesting my husbando, Wham/Wamuu, dressed for some sort of fighting sport! My preferences are judo and mongolian wrestling.

Anything cute, cool, ecchi, or some sort of combo is also appreciated. Have a comfy sunday!

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Mio receiving gifts from user
-Mio wearing Tenryuu's outfit from KanColle ( imgur.com/a/A5CHk )
-Wearing a bunnygirl outfit and/or doing something Easter related
-Wearing a pajama and going to bed

For a joint request, Mio with Kurome ( ), helping Kurome to study.

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Very nicely done.

OR here, thank you very much! You drew Cynthia very well. Her hair looks great, and her expression is really beautiful.
I was hoping someone would respond to my request posts where I indicated my bday was on April 1st. Then I'd say, "april fools, it's actually the next day." But nobody said anything.

Requesting either Birdy in her child clothes angerly blushing saying "It doesn't fit anymore, BAKA!" trying to adjust the top, and make sure the bottom doesn't dig in too much or young Birdy in her adult clothes cutely saying "I am the law!" or "I'm a cop you idiot!"
Adult ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Child ref imgur.com/a/J7mH4

Or Birdy with her hands full of excited and happy Pikmin with mix of leaf and bud and flower. They can all be doing something different.
Birdy ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Pikmin ref imgur.com/LqBPfrL

Or
Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH

Or chibi Birdy hanging out with Tuto, hugging Tuto, napping with Tuto.
imgur.com/xrrQG3S
imgur.com/uSo65WC

Thank you.

Hey there, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• Any of these with her and my SI/user imgur.com/a/kESCT
• Wearing Rin Rin's outfit from MadWorld/Anarchy Reigns, either design will do imgur.com/a/LEaUU, or wearing Momohime's outfit from Muramasa The Demon Blade, preferably holding her sword, too imgur.com/a/hIyOH
• to celebrate Vanessa's reveal as King of Fighters XIV DLC, requesting Jolyne wearing Vanessa's outfit
imgur.com/a/1SdzP [YouTube] The King of Fighters XIV - Vanessa: DLC Character Trailer | PS4
• drawn having two extremely long braids like Jinx in this album, replacing her single braid or just change her whole hairstyle to that of Jinx imgur.com/a/SrlkI
• feel free to draw her in any fashionable outfit you think looks great, here's an album with a bunch of outfits I personally like imgur.com/a/P6GCW

Anything cute or cool would be very much appreciated, have a nice day and enjoy your weekend.

What a loser!

Requesting Rin falling for an April Fool's joke. It's April 2nd, so she wasn't expecting it.

Requesting Kurome giving me a wrapped up present and wishing me happy birthday, or wrapped up in just ribbons and saying she's my present.

Or Kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her with greyblue eyes, like i.imgur.com/KF96CoY.jpg

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Or a PoV of her in just an oversized sweater, pushing me down in cowgirl position.

Or Kurome like i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Or for a joint request, requesting Kurome and Mio ( ), with Mio as her senpai helping her study.

>Someone's edit of your delivery gets posted on the booru instead of your delivery

Am I supposed to be offended or?

I kind of want to drop a drawing or two but I'll just end up spending all my free time here again drawing requests.

what happened to my youtube link
aww

Requesting Kuroko as her seiyuu, Satomi Arai.

yep.

Good afternoon Sup Forums, i'd like to request my beloved Haqua. Since it's Spring now, i'd love to see her picking some flowers or standing under some Cherry blossom's. Alternatively, her holding or petting a cute cat would be nice. Thanks!

The uploader just made a mistake. Everyone does.

Which one?

Got fixed. Thanks whoever.

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater while offering a wrapped box to user
•looking at the viewer with a sultry, or trying to be sultry, look while getting ready for bed, maybe lifting the covers up while saying "We've got tonight". Silky lingerie optional, designed at your discretion.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

Posting as an anchor for the drawfriend who is doing a Valerie drawing.

Requesting my lovely flower in gothic lolita or anything cute.

Hi, I'd like to request my waifu Samus wearing a black dress shirt and a red tie

or as a volleyball player.

Maybe her wearing casual clothes with glasses.

Id appreciate anything else too, as long as its thoughtful. Have a nice day.

Requesting Homura lying down in bed facing the viewer (e.g. my.mixtape.moe/ygmili.jpg). Or anything else nice you feel like drawing of her.

Requesting my cute tomato Maki!

It's our one year anniversary today, so I'd like to request a POV shot of her holding up a glass of whisky going for a toast, saying "happy anniversary, darling~"

Anything cute is also definitely appreciated, as long as she's smiling and happy.

Thank you for considering, and have a nice weekend~

POV toast ref: media.gettyimages.com/photos/friends-toasting-and-drinking-in-nightclub-picture-id565973255?s=612x612

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari wearing the outfit of Zelda from Zelda BotW, please. i.imgur.com/zgcgQD8.jpg
Though, I'm okay with anything as long as it's not too lewd.

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting my lovely waifu Mahiru Koizumi. Anything is fine with me, but something encouraging to get me through some tough times would be nice. Thanks in advance!

Requesting my dear Ionasal please!

• With user/SI, sat together both asleep and leaning on each other, like imgur.com/FSYRrFy. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
• Her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
◦ Dressed as any of the girls from VA-11 HALL-A: imgur.com/a/HpIhy or as Zelda from Breath of The Wild
◦ Something stylish of her wearing her suit ('Nightfrogger' outfit on ref)

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Haruhi lying in front of me, over a desk full with papers like a cat seeking attention. Or requesting her usual version and the movie's version as red fox and silver fox from kemono friends respectively.

And for the coming Easter, here's a selection of bunnysuits I'd like to see her in imgur.com/a/R7QRm , though even the usual one is more than welcome.

I would like to request my Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any other interesting ones in mind, I would love to see them.

--Her hugging a small plushie of me very close to her heart
--Just her looking smug
--Bending over, lifting the skirt she's using and subtly showing her butt (can be nopan)

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty beauty lounging out in the sun wearing a pair of aviators and her sundress, maybe sipping some fruity drink!

Also requesting her taking a comfy bubblebath with a rubber duck and lots of bubbles (to keep it nonlewd) Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face.

Thank you very much and I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

Delivering.

Shiiet nigga, nice linework!

I cant color the linework in a satisfactory manner.

Her left hip/thigh seems a bit flat compared to her right one

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, cutebully, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-Anything with this : i.imgur.com/HPN8k8f.png
-In a bunny suit but with really short shorts
-Very very tiny on top of a bow of ice cream

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you.

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka handing a sunflower to the viewer, or him and my SI in a field of sunflowers.
SI Ref: imgur.com/vIXLl5d

Or, since it's snowing here, so something like him watching the snow fall would be nice.

Anything else nice with him smiling is always welcome. Thanks and have a great weekend.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir, possibly in spats and a tank top due to the /spa/ts merge

Almost anything pleasant is fine as well, please have a good weekend

My heart is never empty as long as my love for my King resonates passionately within my chest. This lasciviousness is at times overbearing, but feeling it is without a doubt the grandest pleasure I could have. With this vigor deep within my heart, my humanity is undeniably still here. The King that I adore erects such emotion within me, year after year, the love only grows larger. Gods do not receive my prayer, demons do not captivate my soul, only my King lays claim to any part of my being. Devotion to such a pure and noble existence, I could not ask for a better mission for life.

Requesting my cute husbando Kyousuke in one of the new Japanese ceremonial or marching band uniforms. References: imgur.com/a/U0YoS

Alternatively a parody of Mouth Moods or Sounds including the glasses, Shrek optional. imgur.com/a/MKgrv
Any of these outfis/ideas imgur.com/a/IKYwE

More clothing references: i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg

As long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd anything is welcomed. Remember to have fun drawing.

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Wearing a large hat and sundress and planting daffodils in a garden
- Hugging a large teddy bear in pajamas
- Applying makeup in a mirror while wearing a backless dress

Anything cute/lewd is also fine. Thanks!

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-With Heart shaped pupils
- In something like this imgur.com/9c0Tzi2
-With twintails
-In Lichi Faye Ling's outfit imgur.com/a/eIJ7q
-In Darklord Ixchel's outfit
imgur.com/a/lvt8i
Or anything else would be fine

Very very cute style.

Mio is cute! CUTE!

draw my waifu!

That's a neat looking bunny bassist !
I like the embarrassed expression, and that bunny butt
She looks a bit younger there, like a middle school bunny bassist !
Thanks a lot for your work, and have a wonderful week-end !

Sunday magic

Requesting Ran holding a cake on a plate saying "Happy birthday, Jelly~"
Or Ran wearing a french maid outfit and being shy about it.

that's it?

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto. Anything cute or cutelewd is good. POV is also nice.

I like girls wearing armour, so if you'd like to draw her as some kind of fighter?

I'd like to humbly request Rikka

-ominously welcoming the viewer to an eldritch or threatening location
-looking bored or sleepy, perhaps yawning or stretching
-smiling at the viewer in this pose, but with her eyes open: imgur.com/a/pFzj3

I also have a number of suggestions in case you'd be interested in an alternative outfit, or something more daring.
Alternatively, if you have any ideas, I'm always interested.

If you'd like, you could have a listen to her BGM, in case it offers any inspiration: my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Many thanks in advance, for anything that might come up.

Long time no see WWD! I'm glad I can start requesting again! Requesting my lovely Yukikaze dressed as Lucoa-san! imgur.com/a/IUpJC or perhaps in the virgin killer sweater.

Alternatively anything else cute is appreciated. Have a wonderful weekend.

that's it?

>last thread someone wrote a big reply thanking for a delivery and describing what kind of thoughts it gives to him
>gets shitposted
>this thread someone writes a short reply thanking for a delivery
>gets shitposted

shitposters can't make up their minds

Gotta hit the sweet spot

>replying

It's not a problem if your paragraph is about the drawing and not just sucking the drawfag off.

I'm so sorry I couldn't reply sooner, I spent most of the weekend going innawoods and there's literally no signal at all. But finding this when I got back home is a very pleasant surprise! I think it looks pretty good, the dress is cute and the see-throughness of it is quite wew. She looks beautiful there too, I just love it a lot when she's drawn with her hair down. I really appreciate you for drawing this and also offering to color it sometime. That's really nice of you, by the way. Thanks a lot for drawing her, I hope you'll have a great week.

Requesting lighthearted pranks with Kaede. Some ideas include her having sour grapes after her wine was replaced with juice, having a gas after sitting on a whoopee cushion, or looking unamused after I offer her (cardboard) brown E's. but other funny ideas would be appreciated too.

If you don't want to fool around with those ideas, an alternate request is the two of us playing with bunnies. It would make for a very hoppy early Easter. SI ref: i.imgur.com/YHaAR5O.png

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her celebrating Persona 5's release dressed as a phantom thief (or Haru), giving a PowerPoint presentation, or her dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

We should do it at high noon EST.
It would be 9 for worst coast and be evening time in yurop.

Requesting my lovely lady, Nozomi Kaminashi, in one of the following:

- Nozomi with long Rapunzel hair and a POV of climbing her hair.

-Trying on a pair of Blue Axent Wear Headphones
mikeolotaku.files.wordpress.com/2015/11/axent-wear-cat-ear-headphones-a-cool-cat-ear.jpg?w=460

-Bumping her butt in a friendly manner with Ibara, the waifu of this awesome user. - Trying on different swimsuits, posing and trying to pose cutely or sexy.

-Dressed as a Power Ranger from any series without the helmet on.

-Anything else cute of Nozomi is highly appreciated. Thanks for considering! Have a great weekend everone!

Oh sorry user I thought it was implied.
april fools.

Fucking Wrecked

Good job user!

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

Heya everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce as a spooky ghost.
Other ideas could be her pulling an April fool's prank or laughing.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all had a great weekend.

Fuckin nice

It's Barnaby and I's anniversary, requesting anything as long as he's smiling.

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Aqua with her pink scarf.
i.imgur.com/fdcuZPj.jpg

Devilish

Congratulations to your anniversary!

Cooooold blooded