Abbos lighting fires on total fire ban periods

Abbos lighting fires on total fire ban periods

W.A police have had enough. Make a FB post. Call them "Usual suspects" and hashtag #animals

Leftist media outraged

Other urls found in this thread:

kikebook.com/wapolmwg/posts/1947091702221499
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>banning fire at the beach

Gotta make sure people don't light the sand and ocean on fire by mistake.

fuck off, burning the sand is not going to cause that much effect on the world at large.
shit its impossible to cause widespread fire like that.
they need to stop beying such pussies.

>gust of wind
>suddenly bush at edge of beach is on fire

The only animals are the ones banning fucking bonfires on the beach.

The wind blows embers into the nearby grass which burns extremely easily because it's the middle of fucking summer over here, hence the fire ban

kek

You can literally see the dry brush a hundred feet away

Yeah you obviously don't live near a desert.

insensitive monsters, the abbos hunted for thousands of years with bush fires.

how do they know it was abos?
also post examples of media outrage

What can burn is a desert which is, by definition, lifeless?

I couldn't find this on their kikebook page, post sauce user

>how to bushfire when there no bush lol
retards

This man is retarded and does not represent Americans

this is true.
i've see it happen.
it can be windy as fuck at the beach.
and wind can switch directions.

Abos used to burn down entire forests before we came don't know why people think they care about the environment

What? Fuck off nigger

>desert which is, by definition, lifeless
wew lad you are retarded

>don't have fires in the desert
>must have helmet to run
>HEYOWD WEE LEUUZ TEA EMEUUZZ?

iT'S thEiR bEAch...

480 baby

Our country is a complete nanny state. I got pulled over and almost fined $130 for riding a bike without a helmet on a fucking pathway today

the no running without a helmet isnt real

One little ember goes into some tall fucking dry grass. Now you have a full fledged bush fire. Congratulations. Holy fucking Brazil it gets hot there to. Please tell me you people are not that fucking stupid.

Wow it rained! Now what about the other 364 days of the year when it's all just rocks and sand?

picz or fuck off wit yo bullshit

That did not happen cunt. Any cop will give you a warning. Maybe if they catch you 3 times in a row.

Personally after getting hit by a fucking car going across a cross walk. I am glad I had my helmet on for once.

Are you in canberra user?

pics? of what? i said almost fined for 130, i got off it because i knew the cop. It is true though. Can't even slowly ride a bike on a path without a helmet, and people wonder why everyone is a pussy these days

They may of taken it down

NITV and SBS are crying over it

The other 364 days the vegetation is still there, just dry and extremely flammable.

Post was apparently here but removed, is there any way to find archives of fb posts?
kikebook.com/wapolmwg/posts/1947091702221499

While it does get hot here, it's usually hot and humid, rather than hot and dry. North is hot and dry, but I doubt there are many of them on Sup Forums.
But we are, in fact, that fucking stupid.
Average IQ here is a sad, sad 87. Brightest of nations we are not

Nope. Near toowoomba

Let me tell you a thing or two about being progressive

Uh, no. I lived in Sonoran desert of Mexico for a years. Worst that happens is maybe some dry grass burns in a few patches. Actual wildfire is literally impossible. Ditto for Australia because the niggers already done burned that bitch down. It's so much more natural now. Why can't you fags accept the fact that pyromania is instinctive behavior for abos and just let them have their little campfires? It's like telling a fish it doesn't need a bicycle.

fuck these disgusting creatures

It's December you fucking moron

He would probably be a doctor if the racist Anglo didn't keep him down

weak bait but it definitely quickened my heartbeat

This better be bait

>what is the southern hemisphere

Thank you for your environmental advice Brazil

>he
kek its a female buddeh

I don't understand how racial egalitarians exist when aboriginals are a thing. How can you possibly think this group of people is anywhere near as capable of even basic human intelligence as whites?

>All this ignorance
>Now I understand why foreigners get raped by """wild fires"""""

Wait what?

>dindu nuffin
you mean snoo snoo puffin

I've always wondered, what's Christmas like in Australia? Pretty much every American Christmas decoration and story involves snow and winter and shit

White people what the fuck is wrong with you. It wasn't long ago you were the most bloody race on earth and now you react as if you were always at the high moral arena that pales the Himalaya monks.

This is pathetic, you all are pathetic.

>hard cunt falls off bike
>has an intercranial haemorrhage and costs tax payers $20k for treatment
>proceeds to shit post about getting a fine because he is now even more retarded

for some reason the oldies station keeps playing this tie me kangaroo down. lyrics got abbos in it too.

What kind of a fucked up government bans fires on the beach? Fucking Australia. Making me side with Abos.

"Don't worry user, universal single payer healthcare won't cause erosion of the rest of your liberties we swear"

> Uh no, I lived in a place thousands of miles away from where we are talking about, so I'm basically an expert

you know in boomer threads, we're all boomers.

No one wants to put up with the unified high volume Jewish screeching that ensues when you disagree. That is the source of their power, once people get sick enough of it they lose everything at once.

>#animals
stay woke

It's the default thing to say to avoid white guilt.
>they're not useless savages! before we got here they lived in harmony with nature, they're better than us in that way!

No.
Natives stink.
Get rid of them. Everywhere.

God I hate mexicans

>Be Straya
>Live on underside of earth
>Feet have evolved talons to grip ground like a bat in a cave
>Some Abbo lights fire and heats ground
>Few minutes later i walk over scolding hot sand
>Abbo's gave me the ole' hot foot again
>Lose grip and fall into space

>regret not purchasing a safety harness and regulation tether rope.

>Emu floats by and pecks at my face
>Get fined for floating in space without proper permits
>MFW

Same goes for Jewish threads

>white invaders telling natives how to live on their own continent

>Australia doesnt have wildfires

A typical Australian Christmas features pavlova, backyard cricket, Uncle Bob having too many red tins and racing down the street on our pet kangaroos.

Sonoran desert=rocks and sand and shit
Australian desert=rocks and sand and shit
Every other desert=rocks and sand and shit

Whatever your point is make sure you wear a jogging helmet to protect it.

Hey you stupid nigger can't you see the brush a hundred or so feet away?

Reminder that Abbos never learned how to use fire as a tool on their own. They're that stupid.

its more likely than you think

Let me guess. The population of Melbourne is angry, while the rest of Australia (Especially WA and QLD) don't give a fuck?

Melbourne seems to be the hub of the mind virus in Australia.

the spicy ankle, classic abbo

lol,

And when they did, they torched most of the forestry in Australia because they were to lazy to hunt.

Every time I hear people going on about Abbos I bring up the mini extinction level event they cause in Australia.

Didnt aboriginals turn most of austrailia into a treeless hellscape by lighting brush fires for thousands of years?

They are just practicing their culture

>Lose grip and fall into space
heh

>t. urban intellectual

Abbos are animals not people.

Yes

Look at the amazing animals that went extinct when Abbo's arrived in Australia. They migrated from Papua during the ice age when sea level was low.

bbq and day in the pool at whichever senpai member has the biggest house / biggest pool

I bet the police all over australia are beyond pissed at the sudden influx of lebs and sudanese plus having to deal with the usual abo scum

When are they just going to let the average australian glass these cunts and go cronulla 2.0

>banning an element
the fuck?

can you ride a motorcycle with out a helmet?

They deleted their FB post.

it's literally in the picture you unimaginably fucking useless cunt

>one tiny bush in the middle of a desert
Maybe they'd have a religious experience if it burned?

It's at the start of the summer holidays so comfy as fuck. Went waterskiing on Christmas day then ate a fuckload of seafood.
I feel bad for the poor cunts who've got to wear santa gear on a bloody hot day

Nice. you can't play that version over here anymore. Fun fact: the guy who sings that is Rolf Harris the convicted kiddyfiddler

No one really talks about Australian natives. I have never meet one in my life and I was born and raised in the diversity capital of Ontario. Those fucking things are so rare here that most people don't even know anything about them here. It is easy to be racial egalitarians when you don't know about or interact with subhumans.

That's the same technique the indo-european nomads used. Nothing wrong with controlled burning for agriculture.

Got a giggle out of me

yes oook ook eek eek eek

we got you good brazil.