ARE WEED STOCKS THE NEXT BITCOIN???

Why buy bitcoin when I can buy a real stock I can sell at any time??? Check out Auorar Cannabis TSE ACB and Canopy Growth WEED

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/
youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ
forbes.com/sites/debraborchardt/2017/03/10/sec-charges-marijuana-company-medbox-and-founder-in-pot-stock-scam/#340ea2c567bd
share.robinhood.com/charlec387
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dude weed lmao

>next bitcoin

Nigga, I've been in weed stocks since 2015. They've been the next bitcoin since Trudeau was elected.

Dude Money ROFL

yea buy now before you miss out

>buying a stock that can literally be burned in an "uncontrolled" blaze

WTF are you doing on Sup Forums
Go back to /biz/

IT HAS ONLY BEGUN!
weed is not even official legal in Canada yet

>a fucking LEAF

LEAF +26.72% today

Weed coins doing ok right now. April will see another spike..
Okay now pay attention fellow /polacks, this is not the one to miss. BNTY and PRL have proven in the last week that anything that touches Kucoin is going to surge. Now DBC (Deep Brain Chain) is on the same path, as you can see it has the highest trading volume on KuCoin. On the other hand Kucoin's total daily trading volume is sitting at a tiny $32m compared to Binance's $2.8b and Binance is only 5 months old. Kucoin has grown 800% in the last 60 days and it's aggressive listing of new unknown coins such as BNTY and DBC is going to be a major contributor to this growth. We're at a point now where normies are seeing this: coinmarketcap.com/currencies/kucoin-shares/ or coinmarketcap.com/currencies/deepbrain-chain/ and scrambling to get onboard with the moon missions.

How do you take advantage of Kucoin's growth? KuCoin Shares.

user, what the hell are KuCoin Shares?

KuCoin is dead serious about being a major force in the exchange world. They want growth and they want it fast - to facilitate this they're offering dividends in the form of trading fees to their investors. 50% of the entire trading fee revenue on the Kucoin platform will be shared daily with those holding KCS on their exchange. This is a two-fold investment with ridiculous growth potential as a result, you buy KCS, the exchange grows, your KCS rises in price, and the amount of dividends you are generating grows with it.

Details: youtube.com/watch?v=5NolXWUOalQ

My current plan is to ride our /biz/ alt-coin profit and reinvest into KCS down the line. See you in 2020 when I'm still holding and living off my dividends, I hope you are there with me.

Kucoin's referral system is genius too; you are rewarded some % of the trading fees that your invitees take on. If I shilled you into this Godcoin please consider using my referral code when signing up if you don't have a Kucoin account yet: 1gbxJ

fuck off with your memecoins
we're talking about actual investing here

biz is a crypto board

THIS

Fuck off Soros/Obama

We don't all work at Taco Bell.

Not American you idiot

the other day cannabis coin went up almost 200% and I regret not buying it. I had the chance to ride the wave but I was afraid that shitcoin would sink as soon I was on board

weed stocks are the biggest scam. its a bunch of forum hypebeasts suckering in small ballers to buy high volumes of shit stocks and the scammers cash in instantly and watch the others drown

Fuck off Dirty Hippie
Taco Bell is not only in America btw Moron. .

You are extremely misinformed and confused

>they legalized drug dealing

Fucking degenerates. People who profit from the herbal jew should be gassed.

I doubled my money already, could've been easy 10x if I didnt get in late. And its still just getting started

medbox

/thread

Right where you belong
This is a political board idiot

MODS

I like to drink ethanol Jew

i made 5400$ today alone. im at 150% since Sept alone

dam son

Medbox didnt actually do anything to make money. The best play for the inevitable legalization is pharma companies currently developing weed based drugs, established agg supply companies, and big tobacco.

Eat my ass boomer

Good way to get arrested by the feds as a drug profiteer / money launderer.

Can I get help into starting stocks? Do I use etrade or something?

wut? medbox was a vending machine.

forbes.com/sites/debraborchardt/2017/03/10/sec-charges-marijuana-company-medbox-and-founder-in-pot-stock-scam/#340ea2c567bd

Use Robinhood app. Can start with little money. Pay no jewish commissions. Use my code, we each get a free stock.

share.robinhood.com/charlec387

Well fuck me. I was very close to buying WEED back when it was like $1.00 a share. Feels bad man.

fuck man i wish we had robinhood in Canada, I'm paying at least $5 a trade on Questrade and its the cheapest platform we've got here.

hey man i rode mdbx back in the day. knew it was a scam from the get go. crypto isnt investing and neither is weed stocks.

doesnt mean you cant take some suckers money

I hate stoners but I'm probably going to drop a couple of grand into weed stocks at the end of the month when I get paid

Leafs cant into Robinhood?

Another pump and dump post

>crypto isnt investing and neither is weed stocks
With Weed being Legalized it is about to be a multi BBbillion dollar market.

nah its not available to Canadians yet, hopefully in the future

The guy from that gif was a Columbine survivor, right?

What makes you think dude weed stocks wont be the greatest boom since the .com wave of the 90's?

I want to buy stock. Is there an app or something so j can buy some of this shit? I'm looking to spend 500 shekels.

It's hilarious though I can already walk into the weed store, buy weed and then light up and walk down the sidewalk and the cops won't stop me

West coast best coast

I won't be dumping till atleast July though

Even if some of these companies turn out to be overvalued long run, we won't find out till after legalization in July and the sales numbers start coming in. Until then, share prices will keep going strong.

try TD Ameritrade, they have an alright app

get Robinhood since you're in the US

zero commissions

Thanks leaf bros.
Any particular stock?
I know California just legalized rec pot

See

>ACB
>WEED

I'm holding ACB, WEED, LEAF, APH for canadian weed stocks

you can buy HMMJ if you're unsure which one to pick, its an ETF and they're well diversified in their holdings

what are your holdings in?

nothing new here

I bought 100,000 shares in Green Gro Tech. It's headquarters are in CA and and also has business going on in Nevada which also legalized weed. I have good feelings about it.

XXII) century 22 islooking only up

lol wtf happened here?

MJNA
Specializes in medicines to treat serious illnesses.
This is where the real money will be.

75% in one month alone.

>A leaf shilling weed stocks trying to drag random strangers into a pump and dump.
How low can we fall?

Too late to make an absurd killing. You'll still make insane gains though, but you gotta hold for a couple years.

>75% in one month alone.
That's sucks man I bought in ACB aNd WEED Few days ago already up 45% and there not some shitty OTC

Jews

lol not sure

DUDE WEED LMAO