HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

>Shut it down
Jews confirmed.

Daily reminder that Iran does not have a Rothschild Central Bank, THEY MUST NOT FALL.
The Iranian government must not fall. Jews won't win again. The middle east already lost too much countries and too much heroes.

>mfw memes become real

What's one more country to fail

When you're facing the void, you take a big step forward or you try to stop failing ?

So this revolution is about installing a central bank?

>Sup Forums hates jews so much they support an islamist theocracy

Even if the kikes do have a hand in this, the people of Iran have legitimate reason to want a new government. This Jewish plot doesn't hurt us as long as we don't intervene militarily, which I seriously doubt we will. Trump knows that would be foolish.

Iran is a member of both the World Bank and the IMF which is funded by the Rothschilds

>One man yells: "shut it down."
You can't make this shit u-
Oh wait, we did make this shit up. What is happening?

God fucking damn it. Stop trying to ruin my country!!!!!!

Glow in the dark agent provocateurs, like the're not even trying to hide their cover

Could be. All I know is, they went the same way with Gaddafi : "We must take him down! Yaaay, we're heroes !"
Look at our continent, now.

The funny thing is about you americans that you know that iran does not have a rothshild bank and therefore will be destroyed, and that israel wants to expand its boarders, and therefore iran must fall
And yet, you support your jewish masters as soon as trump, or a jew, says you should support the revolution
You support in if someone says something bad about the USA, you support it because of any stupid reason, because even though you know why it happens, your pride in things you did not achieve, are bigger than your logical thinking
And this really baffles me everytime
>we must gas the kikes and destroy israel
>trump declares jerusalem as capital
>un vetos
> NOBODY TELLN US NO SHIT, FUCKN MUSLIMS WE GONNA LICK ISRAEL ASSHOLE AS LONG AS WE WANT, WHUD YU GONNA DU

And you are going to critique me for that post also
But there is one thing for you to understand
As long as you dont get down from your noble steed and start to thing logically, the jews will keep winning

Meme magic

Oy Vey

>What is Iraq?

>RABID MUSLIMES SHOUTING ALLAH AKBAR THROUGH LOUDSPEAKERS
WHAT A NIGHTMARE

GLASS THE ENTIRE PLACE, NUKE IT FLAT

REMOVE ISLAM

it's a meme you dip

someone give a gesalt about this. more uni kids trying to pull shit?

Oyy vey

SHUT IT DOWN

i don't even know who's the good side anymore

>support an islamist theocracy
i support not going to war and dying for israel

Fuck off. Fuck Jewish subversion but ALSO fuck the Islamic Republic. ARYAN ZOROASTRIAN UPRISING WHEN?!?!

Kikes first

Sup Forums is unironically more diverse than any libshit safe space black twitter tumblr group. those are just upper class white americans and a couple whitewashed college lightskinned blacks.

Sup Forums has posters from all around the world united in the fight against International Jewry. It's beautiful that a group of "white supremacists" is unironically more multicultural than the pushers of diversity.

Both are kikes. Sand kikes owned by American kikes vs sand kikes owned by Russian kikes.

>politics
>good side

Jesuits too

May Allah prevail and Iran hangs the protestors.

Because all the Ashkanazi are Iranian.

>tfw 56% face
>tfw this is my only home
>tfw I will fight side by side with you faggots till my last breath

>Iranians changing their own government causes you to go to war with them\
Pure retardation

>Daily reminder that Iran does not have a Rothschild Central Bank

When do you suppose Iceland and Hungary are going to be invaded?

yes good goy, its definitely not setting up an armed insurgency, dont worry :)

>jon taffer is in iran

Khazars were Iranian converts. It's the same kikes.

>doesnt know about glow in the dark C.i.A niggers

Nah, goatfucker, you're about to get kiked right back to having religious freedom again.

I have mixed feelings about the whole thing, really.

it's like Catalonia again, only way less entertaining

The Rothschilds owning all banks is nothing but a meme, it's in fact a handful of rich families. Most of which you have never heard of.

SHUT IT DOWN

Isn't "shameful" the chant from that dragon show that pussyhat protestors like to shout?

Don’t worry it’s just ahmed larping as a baguette posting

Then how do they control everything?

Get fucked muHAMmad

Agreed. Iran and NorK are the only two countries on the planet without a rothchild bank.

Please tell me more about your stupid bullshit theory

Fucking checked!

not a civicuck but checked

((( Shut it down )))